Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
wondering about new strains?
Posted: 2005-05-22, 6:13 am

tja0422
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
i was wondering about new strains they are selling and getting ready for cannabis cup.
also if anyone knows about good coffeeshops to buy 5gs from. any help would be great as ive only been their once and tried to try as many strains as i could in a week which was great but now im on a buget and im looking for some strains with great "bang for you buck".
Re: wondering about new strains?
Posted: 2005-05-22, 12:35 pm

paniked Power Kat
the Cannabis Cup isn't until November (US Thanksgiving) so Cup entries won't be in shops now -- *last* year's may still be available depending on growing/harvesting cycles.

as far as 5g deals go, someone else just inquired about this so please have a read further down the board* -- I also addressed this in the Global Ganja Tour II, currently Featured in this section of the board.

-paniked

* or, if you can't be asked: http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... php?t=4196

Posted: 2005-05-22, 5:52 pm

tja0422
thanks for the reply . i was there in september last year and most dealers were telling me what strains they were GETTING READY for c.c. also i did see the other post about 5g deals thanks.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: