Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hawaiian Snow....
Posted: 2005-05-22, 5:57 pm

block
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does anyone have any recent sightings of the ever elusive Hawaiian Snow?

Miles Davis
Re: Hawaiian Snow....
Posted: 2005-05-22, 6:15 pm

innisarden
I am just as interested as you. When I was there last fall there was none to be found. Is the snow only grown outdoors? It seems that if it was an indoor crop there isn't much point in not having it available whenever possible. Even if it has a long flowering period they should be able to stager indoor crops so there is plenty to be had. Can someone explain the reason behind why it is so elusive.
I can't see from a business mans point of view why you would hold off until the silly "Can Cup"to sell such a potent plant. Get it on the market and make mo money and all of us happy.
Thanks to all for this wonderful site.
Re: Hawaiian Snow....
Posted: 2005-05-22, 7:15 pm

paniked Power Kat
on last inquiry at the Greenhouse they said "no Snow, we like to keep the menu changing"...which could mean many things I suppose, who knows? it's too bad it's not available. maybe because it's a hard drug ;)

-paniked

Posted: 2005-05-23, 12:13 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Just to add a tidbit or two about the search for the elusive H.S. --it's like looking for Bigfoot, eh?--I can contribute my last two sightings of Hawaiin Snow.

1. Thurs. 25 Nov. 2004: On a "day-off" (1 day/overnight) from my normal Fkk activites in Germany this past Nov., I happened to drive up to Amst. for some "shopping." Amongst the stops was the Greenhouse for some H.S. I was in luck, I guess since my visit came on the heels of the Cup, because they had lots of H.S. on tap. I took a giant bud, about 2.? grams. I smoked a few pinches of the pungent bud: Heavan.

Next day: I drive back to FKK land and sit in the parking lot of FKKW smoking with other Ingnatz guys 420 and Mr Plug. H.S. is the smoke of choice. During that night of numerous erotic sessions interspersed with furtive toking sessions in the garden as well, I got so stoned on the Hawaiian Snow that when I exisited the club I forgot to take from the locker my little stash bag containing a small pipe with the entire bud of H.S. Bummer! (I was tempted to go back to the club reception desk the next day and ask for the little stash bag back in tact, but I didn't have the guts...

2. My next visit to Amst. was in late Jan 2005. Once again the Greenhouse was able to produce some H.S. for me. But on subsequent visits during March and April (about 4 weeks ago), no luck at all with the Snow. It was all melted. Not even a mention on the menu...

Hope that helps,

ST
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: