Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Coffeeshops that have free wifi
Posted: 2007-05-20, 9:29 pm

pug
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all:)

I have done a search and found that Abraxas and the Dolphins coffeeshops were suggested as haing free wifi. Additionally, hotspotamsterdam was also mentioned as a cheap alternative.

I was wondering though, if anyone knew of anymore coffeeshops that have free wifi.

thanks and all the best

pug
Re: Coffeeshops that have free wifi
Posted: 2007-05-21, 4:33 am

freakpa
I know pink floyd HAD free internet with purchase. Don't know what dampkring did there, was only in for a brief moment.

I totally dig the dolphin - it's comfortable. And they have hot chicks that work there. The White Dolphin was OK - nothing special but not bad.
Posted: 2007-05-21, 5:36 pm

PARAQUAT
Freeworld.
Posted: 2007-05-21, 5:38 pm

igloo
Bulldog Lounge on Spuistraat 7 has free wifi
Posted: 2015-03-19, 3:37 am

fizzersix
I'd like to bump this thread...I never really worried about having WIFI outside the hotel.
Since the last comment is over 7 years old, can anyone provide an update on which coffeeshops offer free WIFI?
I like to read the news when I get baked and this time around, planning on hanging a little in the shop.
Posted: 2015-03-19, 7:58 am

dsbs69
I know Voyagers has free wifi.
Stay at the hotel each trip now and while sitting in the coffeeshop AND in the room, the wifi works just fine.
Posted: 2015-03-19, 12:40 pm

withnail Power Kat
Sadly, most every coffeeshop has wifi these days. Great fun, sitting in a room full of people staring at their phone.

Leave it in your room. Enjoy Amsterdam.
Posted: 2015-03-19, 3:37 pm

block
withnail wrote:
Sadly, most every coffeeshop has wifi these days. Great fun, sitting in a room full of people staring at their phone.

Leave it in your room. Enjoy Amsterdam.

Agree...Maybe I am showing my age but if I am in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam and my eyes can focus on a small screen such as an ipad then I am not having enough fun.

Miles Davis
Posted: 2015-03-20, 2:26 am

fizzersix
thanks for the responses... I just like to read the news when stoned...can't help it. I am enjoying Amsterdam.. I don't plan to live in the coffeeshop..just want to get stoned, read the news and realize how good life is, then go get some tang! c'mon don't bust the balls people .. :)
Posted: 2015-03-20, 1:26 pm

bendover1004
Remember the best thing about this fine city is tolerance........an individual should be free to spend their time as they wish. I am not a fan of logging on in a CS but if someone else wants to that's fine by me, don't be so snobbish, no-one has the monopoly on what is and is not correct etiquette. I would much rather be in the vicinity of someone checking Sky News then a dozen pissed up loudmouths, yet those loudmouths will have paid roughly the same coin as the rest of us to visit the city......tolerance and mobility two good words.....enjoy your trips
Posted: 2015-03-20, 3:56 pm

block
No worries to each his own. In reality I very rarely ever smoke in a shop instead I buy then bike out into the rural areas find me a quiet spot and enjoy the silence.

Miles Davis
Posted: 2015-03-20, 6:10 pm

bendover1004
I envy you with bike bit because I know I would be on my backside or hit someone if I tried it after a smoke :)
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: