Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Happy couple looking for fun in Amsterdam
Posted: 2018-10-27, 2:59 am

Can do
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone, my husband and I (50 and 42) are in Amsterdam next week Thursday and Friday looking at visiting Sameplace. Looking for another couple firstly or a male or female for some fun! Anyone else around next week?
Thank you!
Re: Happy couple looking for fun in Amsterdam
Posted: 2018-10-28, 1:17 am

simple_fun
Hi
I am available next week. Single male here. Please contact me via pm. I will also send you pm.

Cheers
Simplefun
Posted: 2018-10-28, 11:49 pm

Can do
Thanks Simple fun, send us a pm and photo and maybe we can connect. Heading over tomorrow from Canada
Posted: 2018-10-29, 8:15 am

simple_fun
Hi

I already sent you pm.

Cheers
Simplefun
Posted: 2018-10-29, 2:52 pm

Can do
It didn’t come through for some reason.
Posted: 2018-10-30, 12:04 am

simple_fun
I sent you another pm (private message). Check in your inbox or you also send me pm.

Cheers
Posted: 2018-11-08, 3:53 am

Can do
Well that didn’t quite work out...... lots of creepy single men following us around the club. We went downstairs to check out the surroundings and had a parade following us! No other couples at all. Had more fun at the strip club sharing lap dances with a few beautiful women with my hubby! We’ll try Fata next time we go over to Amsterdam. Really looking forward to playing with another couple!
Posted: 2018-11-10, 8:32 am

simple_fun
Oh...that doesn't sound good...i thought you were also interested in single men...

Which club you go?

Can do wrote:
Well that didn’t quite work out...... lots of creepy single men following us around the club. We went downstairs to check out the surroundings and had a parade following us! No other couples at all. Had more fun at the strip club sharing lap dances with a few beautiful women with my hubby! We’ll try Fata next time we go over to Amsterdam. Really looking forward to playing with another couple!
Posted: 2018-11-19, 8:06 pm

Can do
Hi simple fun, hubby here. There were no other couples that evening and she was interested in one other fellow for a threesome but we didn’t quite get that far. We went with him to look around and we had a flock of creepy guys follow us downstairs at Sameplace which completely turned her off as they circled like vultures. Not what she or I were looking for. Unfortunately the other gentleman left so after a few drinks at the bar we went to one of the upstairs beds and hade awesome full sex with a few people watching which was hot. Earlier at the strip club we had a couple of great lap dances which had really turned her on so that part of the evening was spectacular! Next time we plan to visit a full fledged swinger club!
PS no private messages show up on our account for some reason even though some were sent to us.
Posted: 2018-12-08, 4:46 am

amsny
hi CanDo ... how about joining me at Showboat when I am in AMS in January 5th and 19th ... been there several times ... nice fun ... let me know ... would love it
Posted: 2019-03-17, 3:05 pm

amsny
Hi Can do ... when do you go to the Dam next ... hope to connect ... my kik 'amsnyams'
Posted: 2019-03-21, 10:38 pm

serendipia
Thanks for sharing your experience. Very useful as i want the same for my couple. A nice place for couple without creepy guys. Do you have any advice ?
Posted: 2019-03-22, 8:28 pm

drizzle
Fun4Two is couples and single ladies only. A little mor etime and money to get there but well worth it in my experience. Always action, never felt uncomfortable. I've met people from all over Europe there and there is a reason so many are willing to travel.
Posted: 2019-03-25, 11:06 pm

serendipia
thanks. Fata Morgana will be our choice i think as we are beginners.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: