Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Splodge may be retiring.
Posted: 2017-01-25, 11:59 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Splodge has thoroughly enjoyed many of his visits to many cities over the years. And coming on here and describing what I see. But it's coming to a time now that rlds are no longer what I want. There's a few more reports to post . And maybe more holidays but I really do think splodge may well be writing some of his last posts unless visiting trans clubs lol . Haha haha. But seriously. Splodge is retiring most likely. Feel free to pm me for more info about anything I've seen.

Posted: 2017-01-26, 12:01 pm

josephallen
dude why do you guys retire? even if you're like 60 its not a reason to retire and sit at home watching tv.. u have to keep fucking until u drop, go out as a full time monger lol.. but seriously, why do people from this website retire?

Posted: 2017-01-26, 12:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. It's time for splodge to retire with a nice lady. I'm not retiring from sex. Just from rlds etc.

Posted: 2017-01-26, 3:00 pm

josephallen
ah ok you can do that lol xD

Posted: 2017-01-26, 5:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hope so anyway. We'll see what happens. Your signature is good btw. Lol. Like it.

Posted: 2017-01-26, 9:13 pm

josephallen
haha thanks xD

Posted: 2017-01-27, 12:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
This will be my last few posts except trans bars, or swinging places in the UK. Splodge is indeed retiring. All you need is love . Fingers crossed.

Posted: 2017-01-27, 1:57 pm

josephallen
good luck bro

Posted: 2017-01-27, 6:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
You too Joseph. I choose love. Just hope it chooses me. Officially retired. Never paying again. Not til I'm an old man anyway. Or in to a swingers club lol. Good luck Joseph. Good luck everyone. Be happy. And if you find love grab it with both hands.

Posted: 2017-01-30, 12:03 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good luck in your retirement Splodge. Please do check-in from time-to-time and update us with your adventures.

bb69

Posted: 2017-02-11, 1:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks billybob but looking for something more fulfilling. Next adventure is Belgium. Very soon. But once I find a nice lady again I'm settling down. Red light districts are addictive but get bad service and it's horrible. I really fancied the one woman but she was rushing me. Wanted extra for this and that.

Posted: 2017-02-24, 5:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
Splodge has retired. It's official. It's been great fun and I have some great memories but I doubt the ladies I've visited share the same memories. Afterall, and obviously to them I'm just business. But I've met some fantastic ladies who truly are great technicians of their trade. Over the years there's been lots and lots. Could of been more but sometimes I'd have someone at home so didn't cheat. My favourites are numerous and of different nationalities. I've had Romanian , Costa Rican, Venezuelan, Belgian, Hungarian , British , Brazilian. The list goes on and on but some I'll never forget. Thanks to them and thanks to all you guys on here who've gave me lots of helpful , free advice. I wish to say thank you to all for all your help and I wish you all the best in everything you all do. Take care dudes. I'll pop in now and again. I have no plans to go puntering again. Although. I will say. This holiday has been a very good one.

Posted: 2017-02-25, 1:07 am

nyc diesel
Condom shares just went down 568%, Splodge. You just crashed the world's economy. :-)
Re: Splodge may be retiring.
Posted: 2017-02-25, 3:09 am

splodge Power Kat
Lol nyc. From what I've seen on my travels. There is plenty of demand and they won't miss my proud little chap lol. It's the oldest profession in the world. Ad trust me. I've had some fantastic ladies. I would never put the trade down. There's so much fun to be had. As you all know. I'm just looking for something different. But I can tell you all one thing. My adventures have been fun and interesting. Some good , some bad. Some 100 % excellent. But I now want something completely different. If I come back it's not the way it was. I know I want something else. This trip was really just because it was booked and pure greed and sexual desire. And also knowing that there are providers out there that are the real deal. I've found plenty.

Posted: 2017-02-28, 3:07 am

bendover1004
Nice words splodge. I have mentioned something similar to this before but as much as some may knock the ladies that provide this type of service I am very thankful and grateful for it. Yes there are some real bitches and rip off merchants out there but there are also some absolute gems. When you talk to the decent girls and develop a relationship with them that you are in that place where you are passed the bullshit and can chat as friends about all sorts of shite you get a feel for how much some of these girls will do for their 'clients' just out of a sense of fair play and genuine desire to provide a good service. The honesty of some of these girls will be way and above anything a wife or girlfriend could ever provide, or maybe that's just me. No laying it on thick just 'yeah fair do's' and may I add being fucked like they mean it and providing brilliant sex. Even if it is more false than a party political broadcast, they would definitely get your vote. Some great girls out there and treat them with respect gents because they deserve it. Enjoy your days fellahs we are here for but a fleeting moment.
Re: Splodge may be retiring.
Posted: 2017-03-03, 3:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
That's very true. And thanks. And I'll remember that. We certainly are here for a fleeting moment. That's why if I meet someone special again I'm going for it.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: