Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 4
 [ 80 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Holland tour. August 2017. Any pointers ? Rotterdam. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Groningen. Nijmegen. Deventer.
Posted: 2017-08-20, 11:04 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This trip will now be happening in October all being well. Unless I have a gf too of course. Anyway. Hq will be Den Haag. Always wanted to stay there. Anybody know if there's a swingers club there like in Rotterdam . Any places where women get fuked like in cinemas in Germany. Any info greatly appreciated.

Posted: 2017-08-20, 9:50 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
http://www.swingersclublist.com/Slaves-for-Passion-4390.html

http://clubron.nl

I don't frequent such places, so I can't offer any info on either of these.

Posted: 2017-08-21, 8:11 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks dude.

Posted: 2017-08-29, 2:29 pm

splodge Power Kat
Some famous sportsmen come out of retirement to perform again. I'm not famous but I'm coming out of retirement one last time. Holland. October. It's on ! Just starting to check prices etc. It begins tomorrow ! Boom yeah ! This time Den Haag should be HQ.

Posted: 2017-08-30, 1:23 am

Eric
Splodge, you're famous, at least here, and that's not bad ... just naughty ;-) ...

Enjoy your revival (even if it's for just a short time) and keep us posted - I look forward to that!

Cheers,

... Eric
Re: Holland tour. August 2017. Any pointers ? Rotterdam. Leeuwarden. Den Haag. Groningen. Nijmegen. Deventer.
Posted: 2017-08-30, 2:23 am

splodge Power Kat
YEEEEEEEEEESA! THERE'S A RED CIRCLE NEXT TO THIS POST. I thought I saw it the other day. Albeit briefly. But it's back! Always wanted that. Boom. Lol

Lol. Cheers eric. HQ will be den haag. First day will be Den Haag. Next is Leeuwarden. Then Den Haag and Schevingen. Maybe Rotterdam the following day for the moods bar. If not Leeuwarden again. Final day will be Brussels and a buffet in Pizza hut. Mmmmmmm.

Posted: 2017-09-03, 11:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
HQ will be Rotterdam now. Change of plan. Close enough to Den Haag but also to routes north nd perhaps a trip to a German city but not sure. Possibly Deventer if not. Have seen various different Latino milfs there and enjoyed the services of a real stunning lady that really was my type. Have seen others too though that I would love to experience. So yeah. A trip to Deventer is most likely on the cards. Also , I know Rotterdam centrum and where to go for food. There's also The Moods bar of course.

Posted: 2017-09-05, 10:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
All booked up and hopefully on the way to being sorted fully. Rotterdam is indeed HQ so if anyone knows of any peepshows there let me know. If I have time I'll have a look for those sex shops with working ladies in them.

I'm out of reitement for now.

Posted: 2017-09-08, 11:35 am

splodge Power Kat
All I'm waiting for now is a couple more things. All booked up. Just waiting for one or two things and the date to arrive. IT'S ON ! :)

Posted: 2017-09-12, 2:46 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Gentle reminder that some of those sex shops with women working in them are marked on my map linked below. I hope you have a chance to check them out and report back!

Posted: 2017-09-12, 11:51 am

splodge Power Kat
I hope so too. Thanks for your detailed map. Much appreciated.

Posted: 2017-09-12, 1:47 pm

splodge Power Kat
Just checked the map. The sex shops seem quite a distance away from where I go but I would like to see this set up so may aim for the two close together.

Posted: 2017-09-18, 2:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ok, trip is roughly as follows. In no particular order. A day in Nijmegen and Deventer. A day in den haag. Multiple women is the plan for Den Haag. A day in Leeuwarden and either Alkmaar, or Groningen. A day in Den Haag and Schenvingen and Den Haag. A day in Brussels. All advice is welcome dudes. Won't have time to check out Haarlem this time. Later in the year is Lìège for access to Germany. Or stop in Germany near the border. Any ideas for a good city to stay in apart from Aachen. Which is also an option obviously. Lovely place.

Posted: 2017-10-08, 11:36 am

splodge Power Kat
Ok. So here's the plan. In no particular order. Rotterdam is HQ . Good location for various cities and has lots of amenities I like nearby. One day will be Den Haag and for the moods bar. Will hopefully visit twice. Still getting to know travel in Rotterdam but been there a few times now. Another day is definitely Den Haag and Schevingen. Need to see Schevingen. Does anyone know the deal with paying on the tram ? Is it cash, or is it like London? Contactless, or a special card ffs. Another day is Leeuwarden. Love a day out there, and if a beauty I adore is there then I'll be using her services once again. If she's there I'll go two days. Another day is Deventer and perhaps Nijmegen. If not, I'll pop across the border to Germany but that's a long shot. First day will be just settling in and sex overdrive. That'll be Den Haag .

Posted: 2017-10-08, 11:46 am

splodge Power Kat
Brussels also. This time I may visit one of the mature ladies. There's always one or two I like. There's one on the main drag I really like. Maybe this is the year, or month. Another trip is planned for December. But to Lìège.

Posted: 2017-10-08, 11:32 pm

midsmike
Paying on the tram in Den Haag. Get HTM Dagkaart (one-day card) costs €6.50. The one-day card is valid all day on all HTM trams and HTMbuzz buses. So you can travel around in The Hague, Delft, Zoetermeer, Leidschendam, Voorburg, Wateringen and Scheveningen. Can buy it from the driver on the tram.
Posted: 2017-10-09, 6:50 am

splodge Power Kat
Excellent. Thanks midsmike.

Posted: 2017-10-13, 8:15 am

splodge Power Kat
Reports coming sometime soon. All tips and advice welcome. Peep shows. Mature women. Latinas. Good bars in Den Haag, Schevingen, or Rotterdam. Normal bars. Not prostitute bars. Not for me. So. Any establishments or rlds with nice looking mature women. Anyone know about Nijmegen's rld? Any other rlds worth visiting? Anyone been to Schevingen? See cinemas. Swinger establishments. Etc.

Posted: 2017-10-14, 12:38 pm

Liam1975
I went to these bars when I was in Den Haag earlier this year:

Fiddler Brewpub - Riviersvismarkt 1
Huppel The Pub - Oude Molstraat 21

It's been a few years since I last went to Rotterdam, but bars i'd recommend are:

't Bolwerk - Geldersekade 1
Belgisch Biercafe Boudewijn - Nieuwe Binnenweg 53
Melief Bender - Oude Binnenweg 134

Enjoy
Posted: 2017-10-15, 10:49 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks dude. I definitely plan to enjoy . It's only for 5 nights but one of the times it'll be for a couple of weeks again.

[ 80 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: