Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My visit to Unlimited prive, Prins Hendrikkade 112A Rotterdam
Posted: 2016-11-29, 5:21 pm

taximan31
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Inspired by HG Bones post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24474
we decided to have a day trip to Rotterdam in early October. Fantastic sunny day, so we walked from the train station to Unlimited prive. About 30 minutes walk.

The exterior was very residential but a chap left the house as we walked past, sort of confirming we had the correct address.

I knocked at the door and was met by a friendly guy who showed us to a waiting room and explained as it was a Sunday afternoon that there weren't many girls working and that they had bookings so could only offer up to 45 mins. The owner also explained that the majority of his clients book in advance - so worth bearing in mind.
We agreed that was fine and were left with water and mints.

There were 3 girls on offer. The first, Lexy, a slim blonde girl. Attractive. The second was a little bit of a shock, old, wearing leather, Diana I believe, but i'd stopped listening as she wasn't for me. The third was an attractive tall blonde, Maria.

I let my friend chose first as i'd had lucky first pick at 118 the day before and he chose Lexy, which suited me just fine as I really fancied Maria.

Maria, a dutch girl, led me to the room, which was dimly lit but clean and tidy where we chatted easily. A very friendly girl. We both washed and gargled. There was no up sell and I explained what i'd like to do. She was very tender with a BBHJ and girlfriend experience kissing while i played with her small tits and then rubbed her clit while she slid on a condom and sucked me dry. I was surprised as usually with a condom BJ's don't do it for me, but she was something else.

There was no rushing or clock watching and we cuddled/chatted after for a while, before I left after a full 45 mins. All in all one of the best PH visits I've had.

My friend had a good time with Lexy with no upsell and several position, but she did rush him towards the end as she had a pre-booked customer waiting and he left after 35 mins. He said it was the only negative point of the experience.

I will definitely visit again. Maria said on Saturdays they have around 15 girls working so more choice. Hope this is of interest to some.
Re: My visit to Unlimited prive, Prins Hendrikkade 112A Rotterdam
Posted: 2016-12-04, 5:32 pm

G H Bone
Thanks for that - interesting report. Glad to hear you had a good time there.
Posted: 2016-12-11, 1:15 pm

taximan31
Yes, a great time, we are going back next year and this time staying the whole trip in Rotterdam rather than Amsterdam for a change with a day trip planned to YinYang.
Posted: 2018-01-09, 2:01 pm

taximan31
Unfortunately Maria has now retired (in 2017) from Unlimited Prive. I belive she was studying for chiropractic exams. Would have been nice to see her again, as a friend.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: