Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kim @ Huize Monique (Amersfoort) - Trip Report
Posted: 2018-01-07, 12:50 am

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My last visit to Huize Monique in Amersfoort had been over a year ago. I had planned to visit Maureen on Friday evening; a nice MILF who I'd visited once before, but as the weekly agenda went live on Huize Monique's website, I found no sign of Maureen on it. Instead, a note below indicated that Maureen was sick. The only time I had in Amersfoort. Just my luck.

Still determined to visit Huize Monique, but unfamiliar with the other ten girls available on Friday, I did some online research and decided on Leslie, a 35 year-old Russian girl with some outstanding reviews. With only one day before my visit, I decided to call ahead for an appointment, but found to my disappointment that Leslie had also disappeared from the weekly agenda, and was no longer available. My luck seemed to be running dry.

With only one day before my visit and no decision made, I frantically researched the eight remaining girls. Although all of the girls had generally positive reviews, none of them really stood out over the others, and I found myself unable to choose one, so I ultimately decided to visit without an appointment to view the available girls in-person.

I arrived at Huize Monique around 17:30 and was welcomed by Monique at the bar. This was the first time I had met Monique, as Gino had been the host of my previous visits. Monique is very welcoming and a great hostess who immediately made me feel at ease as we chatted before the girls were introduced.

Six girls were available and they introduced themselves one-by-one with their name, a handshake and three kisses on the cheek (a typical Dutch greeting), but the deal was practically done after meeting the first girl, Kim, a lovely older curvy blond Dutch lady who exuded staggering confidence and warmth. Not to suggest that I couldn't have had a great session with one of the other five girls, but the "click" I felt with Kim was immediate and undeniable from that first brief moment of meeting her; a feeling of excitement that I almost couldn't contain, a rare sense of certainty that I was in for a wonderful and blissful experience.

After paying Monique for the one hour session, I followed Kim to the room upstairs. The Huize Monique rooms aren't huge, but they're nicely decorated with some thoughtful coloured lighting.

After closing the door and getting introductions out of the way, Kim wasted no time in getting started with the action, initiating the session herself with some wonderful DFK. After undressing, we washed by the sink as we gently enjoyed each others body and kisses. As the session naturally progressed and we made it to the bed, Kim asked if I wanted anything special, so of course I mentioned how much I love eating pussy, and I soon found myself between her legs tasting and fingering her delicious tight pussy, which she also seemed to enjoy.

Following this, we switched places for a CBJ, followed by some fucking in cowgirl, which was fantastic as Kim is a natural and true professional for leading the action, with a very non-rushed approach, allowing my excitement to build over an extended period before I could no longer take it. The DFK continued and grew more intense throughout the session, even during the fucking, making for a truly excellent GFE. Kim certainly wasn't working to a checklist!

Besides the action, Kim spoke practically perfect English and was super friendly from the moment we met and throughout the session, putting me right at ease. We relaxed and talked for a while on the bed following the main event before the time was up.

It's rare that I find a girl as amazing and wonderful as Kim, and more amazing still that's she had apparently only been working for less than two months during my visit, as her outstanding levels of confidence and skill totally defies this. Although we didn't speak specifically of other services, she seemed to imply that other services were on offer, so I'd love to find out what other fun things I can get up to with Kim during my inevitable future visits!

Needless to say, I will definitely be visiting Kim again!
Re: Kim @ Huize Monique (Amersfoort) - Trip Report
Posted: 2018-02-25, 8:10 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
If this is the Kim I have had the pleasure of then I agree. She's stunning. Blonde and curvy. Big tits and ass.

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: