Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Time of day to visit the Hague?
Posted: 2017-07-07, 3:59 pm

dvs8373
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys,

I'm stopping off in the Hague on my way to AMS in the beginning of August and would like to know if later morning (around 11) is a good time for the girls to be in the windows. I've been before, but only in the late evening when everything was closed!

Additionally, could anyone recommend a girl with a big pussy/clit/pussy lips in Den Haag? I've been hanging onto some hope that Emma in Amsterdam is around, but I haven't heard anything about her being in town almost year now.

From what I remember, Doubletstraat is a bit more budget for less good looking women (although I did see one really hot blonde milf there - I think brazilian), whereas Geleenstraat has better looking women for the more standard 50eur/15mins.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
Re: Time of day to visit the Hague?
Posted: 2017-07-16, 3:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
No good. You need to be there for about 2. Doubletstraat seems to open about 2 and from research on here closes around 11 pm. I stand to be corrected of course. From personal experience Doubletstraat seems to start about 1 or 2 pm. Geleenstraat I'm not sure. But definitely operational whenever I've been there which is usually between 2pm and 9 pm.

As for big lips I'm not sure. Guess you can try a few and see lol.

The blonde one I've had the experience of if she's in her late 50s now. Was early 50s when I enjoyed her. There are all sorts of women and I'd have to disagree that they're less good looking in doubletstraat. Of course there are some. In fact. Quite a few that aren't to my taste but obviously are to someone. However , if you like latina milfs get ready to enjoy yourself. There are Latinos of Spanish, African and mixed heritage. There are also plenty younger ees of pure beauty. One or two near eastern beauties too.

You will see some munters that's for sure. There are some parts of the rld I don't bother visiting once I've established what's what. But you will see plenty beautiful milfs and ees in their 20s. Also one or two local women. My experience is as follows.

When you arrive. On the left walking towards the urinal you will see a few beautiful black ladies. Some mixed race ladies. 4hen some ees in their 20s. The indoor area you'll see one or two Near Eastern beauties. A latina super milf and some beautiful ees in their 20s. Maybe 5 women in the indoor area but varied and beautiful. As you walk along you'll find more milfs and ees. The indoor area at the end will have black ladies. Just before you go in there you'll see black ladies too and some white milfs. Coming back down the other side you'll see milfs on your left. White and Latino. Mixed too . Indoor area has steep stairs. Usually ees in their 20s throughout.

Next bit is Latino milf central. Indoor area too. My favourite part. You'll see some beautiful women here. Some beautiful black women too. Mixed also. As you continue along you will see ladies offering 3 somes and ees in their 20s. Then the next indoor area. Black ladies on the right , but also lately younger fully figured latino beauties. As you walk around you'll see some more beautiful black women in their 30s and a few latino milfs. Pale skinned Latinos too. Once you leave this area and continue along by the windows you'll see more offering 3somes. Ees in their 20s and 30s also. A few black a new mixed milfs.

Geleenstraat is mainly younger ees. The indoor area has some European milfs and locals in their 30s. Oriental too last time. Just the one. There's also bdsm workers in the rld. One just outside the indoor area. Opposite the indoor area you have 'milf alley'. Blonde local ladies in their 40s, 50s and one or two in their 60s. These women truly are beautiful. Some of the best I've ever seen. But it's hit and miss. They're either busy all the time or not there much. When you do see them though it's 100 % put beauty if you like older ladies.

Posted: 2017-07-31, 11:49 pm

beginner88
Sounds like the hague is going to be my next visit. Too Bad i missed it when i was in the netherlands two weeks ago.
I really liked the latina and african girls part.

Are there a lot of bbw girls in the hague compared to Amsterdam? That would be awesome
Posted: 2017-08-01, 6:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yep. In Doubletstraat there's loads of bbws. All shapes , all sizes. Black Latinas, Spanish type latinas, mixed. 20 s, 30s upwards. You get grannies there too. For me I look for women in their 20s, 30s and 40s mainly. Not all women are to my taste. But there are lots who are. And have been over the years. Geleenstraat has more model like ees although they are in Doublestraat too. Plenty too. In GS you'll see she males too (high quality ) , and older local blondes. Den Haag will definitely be where I stop if and when I go again.

Posted: 2017-08-01, 6:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
I agree. I too like the indoor area with a lot of high calibre Latino ladies of all descriptions.

Posted: 2017-12-30, 12:07 am

Vkcs20
And how’s the quality of service in general? Surely much better than the main Rld in dam?
Posted: 2018-01-01, 2:17 am

splodge Power Kat
I've had some great times in the dam and some of the most beautiful women ever too. Haven't been for a long time so can't comment these days. Hot spots in Doubletstraat for me are the indoor areas with Latinas. And the main drag too but only for certain types of ladies that I like of course. One blonde lady I went with provided excellent service. I've visited Doubletstraat for many years.

In Gellenstraat I like the milf area opposite the indoor area but all of it is full of beautiful women. I also like the shemale area but that's another fetish of mine.

Posted: 2018-01-01, 3:09 am

headsSupporting Member
Supporting Member
In general, the quality of service will surpass Amsterdam greatly. You'll be sacrificing the sheer amount of stunners in de wallen for a lesser, but still ample selection. Goto main RLD for eastern euro spinner types and there will surely be a few who fit your bill. Seems to be two shifts here like de wallen, unlike Alkmaar. There are more hotties at night time. Atmosphere is a different level from de wallen, more relatable to de pijp. You can walk all of the windows in a few minutes and if you go during busier times there will be quite a few men shopping around. It will be quiet and all of the non sense bullshit going on in de wallen will be absent.

Sessions are typically 50 euro suck and fuck, straight up. Consider that there are not hoards of gawking tourists and in general the foot traffic is 99% customers. In my time there I don't recall being up sold or dealing with any pushiness. Once I paid the session proceeded and it was about all that I could expect.

De Wallen is unique as the amount of stunners surpasses all of the other RLDS I've visited. That includes Alkmaar, den Hauge, Antwerp, and the other two in AMS. De Wallen is also spread out over a large area. It can take a long time to do a complete lap when the area is busy, which is often. Wading through crowds can get old and if you're having an indecisive moment, typical for me, and you can walk for a while.
Posted: 2018-01-03, 12:27 pm

splodge Power Kat
The one above is a great reply. Amsterdam indoor visit anymore so can't really comment. However, with regards to Geleenstraat I have to agree. It's purely bsuiness. Journey get some cyclists going through in a group and looking but apart from that it really is a designated rld. The women are beauriful and bountiful. Ees in their 20s mainly. Couple of shemales and a smattering of milfs.

Doubletsraat is a different animal completely. You have ladies in heir 20s and 30s also but lots of milfs. South American mainly but also some Europeans. Black ladies, white ladies, mixed ladies. They're all here and there's a lot of beauty but also some not to my taste.

Posted: 2019-04-18, 9:20 pm

officematt2002
Great posts. I am headed there tomorrow as a result!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: