Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
TS in Den Haag?
Posted: 2016-08-05, 6:14 pm

Vacuous
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Am visiting Den Haag middle of August 2016, does anyone know of any TS in the RLDs there?
Also, is DH generally cheaper than Amsterdam?
Thanks a lot
Re: TS in Den Haag?
Posted: 2016-08-07, 8:20 pm

edin2amster
I seen a couple in the rld that is the one where there are younger ladies .if you stand in the centre facing the windows they are at the first windows on the left and maybe a few in the centre . Nothing at the one where there are older ladies on offer . It is cheaper there mist of the younger ladies are 50€ but you can get service for 20€ from a mature lady .
Posted: 2016-08-07, 9:20 pm

Vacuous
Thanks for this. Very encouraging.
I'll report back on what I manage to find.
Posted: 2016-08-08, 8:57 am

edin2amster
Should have said I was there at start of July this year .
Posted: 2016-08-21, 11:39 am

splodge Power Kat
Dh is my favourite Dutch city. For mongering purposes also. Especially so in fact. Lovely city centre too. The two rlds are near Dh hs. I know so well now no maps are required. I have also been so often that I know who a lot of the girls that will be on duty. I really should focus somewhere new but I can't. I love dh and it's rlds. In doubletstraat you will find one side has younger ladies. Older black ladies at the end. On the right hand side you will find more mature ladies. There are also indoor areas. Prices here are cheap. 20 or 25 euros.

In geleenstraat up the road it's more expensive . 50 euros. You'll find lots of young beauties and also older ladies. Usually blondes. Beautiful blondes. At one end . By the urinals you will find a court with trans. I have counted up to 4 or 5 on duty and beautiful also.

The city centre is big and modern. With some nice architecture too. Great place. Love it. Will know it even better this time round. As I am focusing on the place a lot.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: