Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Miss Lynn Cane and Lady Hessa - A recommendation for SM beginners!
Posted: 2016-09-22, 7:50 pm

jimmy_nova
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
SM isn't usually my thing. With that said, I had been pondering on-and-off over some very submissive fantasies for a long time involving bondage, spitting, face sitting, and golden showers, and I decided that it was finally time to get it out of my system. Searching Kinky.nl, I landed on the profile of Miss Lynn Cane and shortly thereafter discovered her duo friend Lady Hessa. These two girls seemed to meet my requirements perfectly and had great reviews, so I fired off an email.

Being inexperienced with SM and naturally a bit shy when meeting new people, I was pretty anxious about this encounter and worried about whether I would enjoy it, or find it horrible or just kind of silly.

From the initial email contact, Lynn was very friendly and professional, and showed clear understanding of my desires and limits, as well as enthusiasm for my ideas. Everything was explained clearly and in a friendly manner, and Lynn even made some great suggestions, which were incorporated into the eventual session.

Given that Lynn and Hessa don't show their faces on the Internet, I was quite startled on arrival by just how gorgeous and sexy both Lynn and Hessa are. They were also very friendly and made me feel very welcome before commencing the actual session, despite how incredibly nervous I clearly was when I arrived.

A roleplay scenario was arranged (another first for me), and it's clear that Lynn and Hessa are both very experienced with this and know how to it very well, and they both seem to enjoy doing this together. Once the actual session started, the doubts I had about my fetishes and worries about exceeding my limits quickly gave way to pure bliss - Lynn and Hessa created a fantastic first time SM experience, far surpassing anything I had imagined!

In the process of satisfying my curiosity, I had not contemplated the possibility of doing this more than once, and yet now I can't stop thinking about a second visit! Visiting Lynn and Hessa was one of the best decisions I've ever made, and easily one of the best experiences I've ever had.

In case anyone reading this is curious about SM but hasn't tried it, I would highly recommend Miss Lynn Cane and Lady Hessa. It's also possible to visit them individually, and I would assume they can also do sessions for those with more SM experience as well. According to Lynn's website, they seem to be at different locations on different dates (Rotterdam, Den Haag, Deventer), hence why I didn't give a city in the title of this thread.

Anyway, I would highly recommend!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: