Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sunny Sojourn in Alkmaar
Posted: 2007-04-18, 11:28 am

DELETED
DELETED
Re: Sunny Sojourn in Alkmaar
Posted: 2007-04-18, 2:27 pm

paniked Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
the pizza place was Taormina on Laat -- the trilingual Dutch, Italian, English experience was a little new/odd. Maybe it was just that one geezer wanting to give us "authentic" atmosphere.

http://www.taormina.nl/welkom.htm

a very nice pizza indeed, but not as good as Pizza Pompei in Leeuwarden. certainly the Monte Verde in De Pijp "all pizzas and pastas 5E" was a major step down the following night.

I had been to Alkmaar on one previous occasion, but didn't find anything that really struck my fancy. There were a few candidates on the first laps -- though the barely-legal, Britney look-a-like near the end of the Achterdam (right-hand side, walking away from the office) was a temptation, rip-off thoughts were in my mind. rhetorical thought: at 35E is a rip-off truly possible?

on the second lap, after Zero Zero and Taormina, my eye was caught by very tanned-looking, slender girl eating her take-away dinner. I think it was the third passage, right-hand side (again, walking away from the office), second or third window on the left -- I'll have to check a map to be sure. in any case, Victoria from Bulgaria provided me with a pleasant though not quite burned-in-the-memory experience, nice extended CBJ and missionary. I didn't catch her age, early 20s I would guess. a very pleasant face, very nice body (ample Bs) and nice skin. she was very friendly and chatty (not in a time-wasting sense) with outstanding English (no Dutch), mentioned she'd worked in Bielefeld and fancied going back to Germany but couldn't because "they don't want Bulgarians for five years." I need to cross-reference a few details, then I'll put a report in the Device.

one other girl caught my eye, but the likelihood of handling silicon breasts deterred me: she was a cute, EE-looking blonde in the far (most distant) room in the open courtyard area in a green-blue bikini.

in general the Achterdam was abuzz with activity on such a balmy evening, though I had the distinctive feeling that a lot of the people hanging out were up to little good.

some of the "civilians" on the street caught my eye more than the pros -- that's normal though :)

-paniked

Posted: 2007-04-18, 3:21 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Smokley,

"Alkmaar as a city doesn't really register on my radar but I must say I will return back"

Yes. Can't say the same about Bruggen! Ha Ha...

Katja told me she’s 21. She quoted me one position for 35 or 3 positions for 50 euros. I opted for multiple positions and she was very good. Fantastic audio and visuals! We even talked for a while afterwards and she was in no hurry to rush me out.

SiSi from Bulgaria in Room 2 of the first semi-circle just around the corner from the office offers 3 positions for 35 euros. She's shorter than Katja. During the doggie position, she would place her thighs together. I just slipped Freddy inside her and let the imagination ran wild. She was only 2 weeks old when Wim and I first spotted her in early March.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-04-18, 5:11 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2007-04-18, 8:44 pm

madeyes
"Alkmaar as a city doesn't really register on my radar but I must say I will return back, especially to the city centre, it's very compact but very typical of smaller Dutch towns and cities, has everything you would find in Ams (canals, bridges, churches, 500 year old buildings etc) but with the balmy evening weather and being more compact than Ams you get a real 'holiday' feeling when strolling round. I'm not even going to mention some of the local talent that stopped 3 battle worn 'natzers in our tracks on more than one occasion"

I really liked Alkmaar. I wandered from the centre to the old Alkmaarderhout(sp?) football ground and thought that this was a place i could happily emigrate to. That's without even considering the Achterdam. I thought it was a really lovely wee city.

Posted: 2007-04-19, 3:58 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Chatted quite a lot before and after session and she didn't seem bothered to get me out."

Damn. Now I don't feel so special with Katja any more. Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2007-04-20, 12:28 am

Wim Admin
I was in Alkmaar this afternoon, with the nice weather I'll maintain it a weekly regular, drinking a couple of beers on Kassmarkt ....

Katya was not (yet?) there , Sonja (thinks she's Hungarian) was stolen away , she's in 1st passage , 3rd (last) corridor , 1st kamer on the street , no Sisi , where's Rashida ? , fell for Violet on nr 17-3 , that is on left from the bellshop at about 1/3 of Achterdam, saw her before and read about her, she's a typical little Gipsygirl , nice tight body , typical Gipsy in terms of raven haired , tanned , not immaculate in the face like the Romanians are, but she's very sweet. Can not say that from all the Gipsies in Molensteeg Wallen. Perfect blowjob deepthroat uncovered and 3 positions (covered, I took them all) at 35. her kamer is in the back of the kitchen, a nice mess with a lot of toy animals, we had fun, not DFK but kissing on mouth no problem.

a good day and Sunny Sojourn in Alkmaar ....
Posted: 2007-05-14, 2:18 pm

dwj
Nice report Smokley, thanks.

I had the pleasure of visiting Alkmaar for the first time in February with the boards legendary Withnail for a guide.

I will certainly be visiting again in July when I'm over as I was very impressed with this quaint little Dutch town.

We also ate that night at the same place you did on Friday. It was a great restaurant but no better than the night before when Withnail took me to the Monte Verde in De Pijp where all pizzas or pasta dishes are only €5. Somewhere else I definitely want to go on my next trip because I got one hell of a calzone for just €5.

The only thing I didn't do in Alkmaar was visit any of the girls in the Achterdam although we did have a bloody good look. Time got the better of us and we decided to head back to Amsterdam where we were meeting Wim and Fred which turned out to be invaluable in itself.

That situation will be remedied in July however as there is some real babes in those windows and at €35 it is somewhat of a bargain also.

Thanks again for the report

Dave
Posted: 2007-05-15, 3:11 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dave,

The kamers can be hot in July, even without the girls! There are some rooms with air conditioning though, especially those rooms in the second passage.

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: