Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Smoking in FKK - esp Yin Yang
Posted: 2007-05-02, 7:51 am

Mr Magoo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dumb question from FKK virgin. Are there pockets in the ijsbeer robes or what do smokers do with their stuff? In Showboat I noticed guys with their ciggie pack and lighter tucked into an armband, but then they were wearing only a towel.

Hoping to be there soon. Damn, I WAS scheduled to go on 18 May but had to change. And now I see its their birthday party, which I think would be a great day to visit. Oh well..

Magoo

While I'm here - anybody able to report on whether weed is acceptable in YY? In a room? In the garden? In the bar?
Re: Smoking in FKK - esp Yin Yang
Posted: 2007-05-02, 10:09 am

paniked Power Kat
I asked the same question about YY and chivaz was kind enough to email them directly to ask -- he reported that there was never a response.

I take it you have done a search? ST, pepto and others (myself included) have reported on smoking in FKKs or GT.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-05-02, 8:24 pm

chivaz
You are right, I never got response from YY about the weed policy. I just sent them the same question again, but this time through general inquiry form (last time I used the form where girls apply for job, but my guess is that it all ends up at the same mailbox anyway :-)

To answer the other question, yes there are pockets on the robes

Chivaz
Posted: 2007-05-03, 1:56 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Officially, drugs and clubs don't mix, so I seriously doubt any club will answer such an inquiry. In practice, use discretion, keep a low smoke load, and be quick about it and you shouldn't have a problem. Some girls like to smoke a bit in the room, but many loath it and prefer customers who are sober. And at least one customer has threatened to call the politzei.

doog
pepto

Posted: 2007-05-04, 2:44 pm

Wim Admin
Quote from Magoo
"" on 22 May. Unfortunately just after their birthday party, and a Tuesday too.
Perhaps a quiet evening? Anybody else interested in going? PM me perhaps.

Magoo ""
Posted: 2007-05-11, 11:59 pm

mentaloriental
answered in a recent post... & it is officially prohibited...

a girl advised me i can sneak the rolling in the bathroom & sneak a smoke outside by the lockers and i did it & clipped it for later...

later i got busted by a girl who cleans up towels before i got to smoking and she advised me its not allowed basically.

Posted: 2007-05-13, 7:42 pm

beenthere
I believe smoking in YY is don't ask, don't tell, don't get caught. In Germany, it is illegal and can get you in trouble. I would not like to have it in my locker during a raid! Some girls partake, some hate it, because the customers are delayed finishers and too much work.
However, In the Netherlands it is not illegal (techincally). YY may ban it, but discreet smoking on the grounds with pipe and hash can easily be accomplished. Just keep it discreet, small quantities at a time. Find a girl who enjoys and go to the outdoor cabins, but still be discreet. Don't try smoking inside the establishment, unless doing micro hits of ice hash. At world, a favorite spot outside by the saunas was overused, and I noticed security checking out that spot for a couple of hours later. Prep in the bathroom, put everything in the pocket in your robe, and walk outside and discreetly do your business. I prefer to keep everything in a plastic bag in my robe bathrobe. That way if in case of a raid, it can easily be disposed of quickly and I don't have to worry about cleaning out my locker while being watched (or dogs). Brownies are a no-smell alternative, but don't overdose and zone out. Another scheme that can work at YY or GT, is to tell management that you need to use your phone and talk in private in the car or need to recharge phone. They will let you walk out in your robe and go to your car. This might be good excuse that can be used twice a day. Or you can use the old, going to checkin to the hotel, and go find a private area and smoke in the car. When its dark outside, alot can be done on solitary walks at world, gt, or yy. Oase is too public for me, and either before is fine, or use the hotel checkin excuse for later in the day/early evening. Also you can say you are going out to dinner and will be back soon.

PS. Twice at YY I was acosted by security when I left. Evidently they do not like backpacks brought in to the club. Both times they searched my bag. Once they got upset at the ying yang t-shirt Until I quoted the price I paid for it. YY is the only club that has gotten upset about my backpack. When you go for a full day, you need electric razor, my own shoes, toiletries, and maybe a book, but the goons at YY don't understand that. When I paid my admission the women at the desk didn't care about my backpack. Just a warning for others, and a bit of whine about YY.

In the car you can smoke all you want at YY, again I would not be too obvious and make sure I was parked from obvious view. Skunk is a nice coffeeshop in downtown roermond with slightly better selection than roots/oase in venlo.

Just my two cents...

Posted: 2007-05-14, 12:22 am

Mr Magoo
beenthere...

Thanks muchly for the info. Another fine example how truly useful this site can be. I usually carry a backpack as day-pack on my wanderings. Mentioning electric razor ... I take it Yin Yang has sufficient bathroom facilities for me to manage a wet shave while I'm there - I'll be arriving more-or-less straight off an overnight flight and may not get a decent shave before I arrive. Wouldn't want to stubble anyone.

Magoo
Posted: 2007-05-14, 12:37 am

mentaloriental
today i smoked in ying yang with a dutch guy...smoked even though it was tabacco mix got real dizzy right quick... out on the patio not by the lockrs this time..

alles goed/

[ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: