Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Yin Yang and Goldentime: been there, done that...
Posted: 2007-05-04, 2:00 pm

Totoro
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everybody,
I just got back from my pleasure trip to the NL. I spent a very nice day at Yin Yang, and since I had an extra day I decided to visit Goldentime too. Here's my newbie impressions for both.
Both clubs are easily reachable from Den Haag with a train ride of little more than 2 hours. Should be the same from Amsterdam, but I was based in Den Haag ^_^
YY has the best facilities: it's bigger, got several hot baths, a sauna, a well-furnished buffet and (most important) a real pool, where you can dive and swim when the weather is good. It would be a nice place to spend a relaxing day, even without all the girls. On the other hand, GT only has one bubble bath and a very limited buffet (no pool at all, only a big lawn).
The girls were nice in both places, maybe a little more attractive at GT, but I couldn't see that much difference. Then it's just a matter of picking the good ones.
At YY I started with a 3some with two young, hot girls from somewhere in the East. I knew from the start that they coulnd't be very good, since they immediately proposed as a couple, but I thought "what the heck, it can't hurt, right?"... well, wrong actually. It seems those two are convinced that a good handjob is to be done at about 25 strokes per second... quite rough and unpleasant at the moment, but after a while I felt my "friend" all sore, and so I couldn't enjoy the rest of the day as I had hoped. I tried, though, first with Maria (a tiny brunette, quite passionate and capable) and then with a very beautiful and soft german girl, Nicole, quite tall but not very into it.
At GT I had better luck... first I spent some tme with a Czech girl, nothing remarkable here... later in the day I spotted the tallest girl around, and I immediately went to her (I have a thing for very tall women). I turned out to be Francesca, a nice german girl not unknown to this board. Spent 1 hour with her, she was as sweet as could be, and pleased me much. Too bad she didn't do DFK...
At the end of the day, a visit to a FKK is certainly a nice thing, especially if you want to relax too. I doubt i'll go to GT again, but next time I'm up there in the NL I think I'll visit YY again (if it's good weather). But, as far as only the girls are concerned, my best session (by a fair margin) was in the Wallen, with the legendary Blue Jeans Annie.
Re: Yin Yang and Goldentime: been there, done that...
Posted: 2007-05-04, 3:09 pm

paniked Power Kat
Thanks for the report and a different perspective on these clubs! For awhile it seemed as though the general opinion was that Amsterdam was in decline and that German clubs / FKK was the natural progression. But nowadays with the favourable reports about Amsterdam, Alkmaar and "German-style" clubs here in the Netherlands, I'm not so sure.

I liked GT personally each time I went, but YY with a pool sounds like the way to go :)

-paniked

Posted: 2007-05-06, 9:05 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I doubt i'll go to GT again"

Wise choice!

Regards,
Fred
Re: Yin Yang and Goldentime: been there, done that...
Posted: 2007-05-23, 8:11 pm

mentaloriental
i must agree with claudio, yin yang has great facilities to relax during sessions and such.

God help me... i need to go back! perhaps in 2-3 months...

feike! feike!

PS: i think girls come on to guys with the 3-some for a different reason, because they want to help their gf out too you know? thats my theory lol..

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: