Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
yin yang - first time =)
Posted: 2007-05-11, 11:43 pm

mentaloriental
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hello everyone,

reporting live from the herengracht; smoking on some grey chocolade or something...some good shit.

i have followed totoro's footsteps and gone to Yin Yang today for the very first time... and i have found yet another reason to love the nederland ;)

took the train from amsterdam (2 hrs!) to roermond and hopped in a taxi to YY for 10 euro.

the receptionist explained things gave me my robe and i went to my locker got changed etc... i happened to keep my boxers on under the robe. what do i know? who cares anyway...one of the girls told me that was unusual lol

pretty good crowd, girls and guys...

so this older woman approached me first (i look rather young) she was prob havin a few kicks about me in deutsch with some girls... i told her i was just relaxin checking things out...

eventually i came back sat with her n her girls and went to romp with one of the girls with her...a hot chick vivian with newly fake breasts lolol i thought she got sunburned underneath but it was the healing...she even asked me not to squeeze so hard at one point lol but it was all good she was great... went to eat upstairs on the self-cook grill

snuck outside and smoked a joint; which later on before i left i hoped to finish but was caught and was told joints/drugs not allowed in the club...

went to the bar after, got a drink and sat on the couch with a lovely german girl vivian...all natural...all yummy... gave a better blowjob hands down than the prior girl... we fucked like rabbits...well she fucked me like crazy...never had a girl ride me like that before! i finished in her mouth for a small donation =)

YY and all FFKs for that matter are definately something else! ill probably be going back tomorrow or sunday lol...

i have to move out of breuklen!!!!

Posted: 2007-05-12, 1:37 am

mentaloriental
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
just noticed i typed vivian twice....second was nadine
could be vice versa my memory fails me

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: