Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
All I got was a book token!
Posted: 2005-06-03, 1:04 pm

peter craig
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objecti ... _page.html

2 June 2005
EXCLUSIVE: RICHIE BLASTS NOLAN'S HOOKER PLAN
EXCLUSIVE TV PRESENTER COLEEN NOLAN For passing his exams our 16-yr-old son can sleep with a prostitute in Amsterdam EX HUSBAND SHANE RICHIE I'm absolutely disgusted and appalled.. no responsible parent thinks of such a thing
By Fiona Cummins Showbiz Reporter
FURIOUS Shane Richie last night blasted ex-wife Coleen Nolan after she promised their son sex with a prostitute if he passes his GCSEs.

Mum-of-three Nolan, 40, revealed on daytime TV she is planning to pay for 16-year-old Shane Jr to go on a seedy sex trip to Amsterdam with her fiance Ray Fensome.

But EastEnders star Richie, 41, said: "I am absolutely disgusted and appalled about what Coleen said on Loose Women. I can only think she said this for shock value and I hope and assume it was said in total jest.

"No responsible parent would even think of such a thing - let alone state it."

Advertisement

He added: "I can assure everyone concerned that having passed his GCSEs - fingers-crossed - Shane Jr will not be going to Amsterdam. I have bigger things planned."

Singer-turned-TV presenter Nolan made the amazing announcement on ITV1's Loose Women. She also gave Fensome - father of her daughter Cira, four - her permission to have a one-night stand with a prostitute.

She told her stunned co-presenters: "As long as he comes back and tells me about it. I'm not joking, I'd love it. There's something a little bit kinky about me."

She said Shane Jr had chosen the trip to Amsterdam, adding: "I said, 'Ray will have to go with you' and he said, 'Well then, Ray might sleep with a prostitute too'.

"I said, 'Oh, that's all right, it's only a prostitute'. I wouldn't throw away the father of my children and all that for the sake of lads being lads."

A friend close to the Irish star said last night: "She is sticking by her comments."

Nolan split from Richie - also dad to her son Jack, 13 - in 1997 after he cheated on her with blonde dancer Claire Louise Tyler.

She caught him whispering "I miss you" to Claire in a taped phone call at home.

And when she found a receipt for an £800 Gucci watch, a gift for his young lover, Richie was forced to admit the affair.
Re: All I got was a book token!
Posted: 2005-06-03, 10:04 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good luck to the boy, he must have suffered enough growing up with that wanker shane ritchie as a father. :-)
Posted: 2005-06-04, 9:38 am

ignatbandit
yeah I heard about this. Good luck to the kid. I'm sure he will enjoy walking down the tromp and heading into Nina's kamer.....
Posted: 2005-06-04, 5:51 pm

peter craig
"heading into Nina's kamer....."

but imagine in years to come when he gets into a loving relationship...how long will it be before he says "whys your phone not ringing?"
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: