Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What do you say...
Posted: 2005-06-04, 7:07 am

Raven
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have a significant other who is certainly not interrested in the carnal aspects of the sexual encounters that I enjoy.My problem is that I again want to return back to AMS by myself this fall.At least for a week of rejuvenation that most punters on this websit are familiar with. What do you guys say your reasons are to leave to the Netherlands. I am getting ready to reveal my goal of leaving again but need some type of cover story. I know its not honest but revealing my true intentions would cause major problems. Raven
Re: What do you say...
Posted: 2005-06-04, 9:58 am

ignatbandit
Say you're going somewhere else and not Amsterdam.

Or say you have a business trip in Den Haag.

The more truth in it, the easier the cover story to pull-off.

Plenty of half-truths and white lies should do it ;-)
Re: What do you say...
Posted: 2005-06-04, 9:59 am

catechat
I look to see what conferences are on in Holland when I want to go and then claim I am going to that. That way your work colleagues can always back you up should you be asked. Just spend an hour or two there, take some photos, pick up some sales brochures, get a couple of business cards, etc and then spend the rest of the time doing what you like best!!! There are always plenty of conferences to chose from. IBC at the RAI is always a big one but accomodation is hard to find then as all the hotels get booked up. The downside of this excuse is that you run the risk of bumping into someone you've met at the conference.

However, I don't need this excuse this time as my "better half" is off on a "girl's-only" holiday soon. So, guess where I am going where whilst she is away ??? Hopefully by diverting the home phone to the mobile all will be well - flights back to the UK are cheap and frequent should the need arrise though.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: