Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
daily red light tours
Posted: 2008-02-09, 12:40 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
a idea for this forum

why dont you setup some kind of tour for solo travlers with your expert guide to the girls,
i would certainly pay for this and could help you fund the site

also you could maybe organize so you could get a few members to walk it together nice way for people to meet up

kind regards

ams
Re: daily red light tours
Posted: 2008-02-09, 1:04 pm

bullwhip69
Good idea,

They could start with one day a week, maybe on a Saturday and see how it goes. If it takes off they could up it to more days. If some enterprising guy put in some effort, and charged maybe €20 per person, he might find himself making maybe €200+ walking a group of likeminded guys every saturday for a couple of hours work.

If I lived over there, I would set up a site for this service and try it myself.

Last edited by bullwhip69 on 2008-02-09, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2008-02-09, 2:29 pm

clostro Power Kat
Or how to make money with prostitution...it is not pimp but it looks like.
Clostro
Posted: 2008-02-09, 2:36 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Wim would become redundant though!!!! Unless he gets the job!!! lol

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2008-02-09, 2:45 pm

DarkX
From what ive read on here I think he would get the job
Posted: 2008-02-09, 8:57 pm

busterbrown73
It's funny that I read this post since I just got back from my first Amsterdam / FKK adventure. After much reading on this site and using the RLD "Walking tour" guide, two things I can offer as advice.

First, use your fellow mongers' recommendations. They will save you time, energy, money, and grievances! (Don't even really know how you can have a grievance with a whore in the RLD) But this board can be a useful resource.

And second, for any first timers to the 'Dam, download, read, and follow the "walking tour" to a tee. As I walked down Zeedijk on a early afternoon arrival to the 'Dam, I couldn't believe that everytime I read the script, I'd look up and it was like, "yep, turn left on Molensteeg and see the first few windows of African girls tapping energetically on the windows. I was f*ckin' blown away how accurate the tour was. Very good resource.

As far as a paid RLD tours, I'm not an advocate of spoon feeding people. Jump in feet first, get wet, and just swim. The worst that can happen is that the water isn't deep enough, you sprain your ankle and walk out of a kamer 50 Euro's lighter. Hopefully you left your heart back home since no need for any major hospitalization! My report of A'dam soon to follow...

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less"
Posted: 2008-02-09, 9:56 pm

paniked Power Kat
Quote:
As far as a paid RLD tours, I'm not an advocate of spoon feeding people. Jump in feet first, get wet, and just swim. The worst that can happen is that the water isn't deep enough, you sprain your ankle and walk out of a kamer 50 Euro's lighter. Hopefully you left your heart back home since no need for any major hospitalization! My report of A'dam soon to follow...

hear, hear!

though do note the RLD tour is not updated to show you all of this season's hottest fashions now on display! ;)

besides, I've got a more lucrative job already.

-paniked

Posted: 2008-02-10, 7:59 am

smuler Power Kat
Hey Buster...as a newbie to the Amsterdam experience, I commend you on The comment :

for any first timers to the 'Dam, download, read, and follow the "walking tour" to a tee.

In my early visits, I would print a couple sets of maps, took one or two in my backpack/ coat pocket ( more than one, in case it was raining ) , and " learned the route " ...Over many visits , the laps I did were like the Indy 500 ..Round and round !!

Once ..I met a newbie upon doing my laps..He asked me for some help, since it was his first visit, and he knew I was an American..He told me that his Uncle was in the Old Sailor getting trashed, and he wanted to look around, but he did not know where to go/ the route.. I told him that this was his lucky day.. He was a 19 year old California marine, and was starry eyed...

I plopped a copy of the tour in to his hand, and told him to follow me and observe..

He actually offered me money for the info..I laughed, and told him " Pass on the information to the next person you meet, if you are lucky enough to come back "

The best thing was that upon our tour I told him my " negotiation strategy " as we walked . He stopped across from The Old Sailor at the corner of Molensteeg and OZA, ( Kamer A on the map ) and was staring at a "10 out of 10 " . I asked him if he wanted her, he said yes... I went to the window with him, and told him to abort, as it was obvious to me that she was a TS.. His jaw almost hit the ground, as he did not understand that this person could be a man ...

Does anyone remember her..as she used to generate a ton of people staring at her.. Period 2004-2006 ?

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2008-02-10, 3:01 pm

amsterman Power Kat
"Like the Indy 500"!!!! lol

Yeah.....with frequent pit stops for fresh rubber and a service!!! LOL

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2008-02-10, 6:31 pm

axxxtw Founder
It's fun to see someone reading sheets of print-outs, walk up behind them, and then see that they're reading the "Walking Tour". And then sneak away. It's been a hobby for years :-)

We'll be updating it soon, there's always more nuggets of interesting info that can be written in.

And now with the popularity and ease of use of devices like iPods, and the greatest gadget of all-the iPhone (we're not easily impressed, but we just got one and we're blown away), we'll be adding a narrated podcast sometime in the late Spring. We're not first with the podcast idea, but ours will be the best. Lot's of hotspots and with Internet enabled devices, you can even access the Device whilst out and about. It's marvelous.

Actual tours? Certainly our Professor Wim would be a superb tour host-he seems to know each and every lady by name in each and every kamer, and quite possibly has sampled most of the merchandise as well ;-) We're sure he has better things to do though, and names and related details aren't our own strong point-we're quite useless when it comes to that. History and stuff yes, remembering a name and face-forget it.

At times I have attached myself to various tour groups to eavesdrop, and let me tell you, the rubbish I have heard being vomited by these "guides" is enough to make my blood boil.

Posted: 2008-02-10, 11:22 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
A narrated podcast tour is a terrific idea!
Posted: 2008-02-10, 11:59 pm

Wim Admin
the daily red light tours - I've met a lot of guys from this board, many more than once and it's always very interesting , they generally are very well prepared and inspired , they have a lot to tell ME !!
The tour is not more than a pleasant and intense walk - stopping and chatting with the girls is always much more fun when you are with a group. I can suggest some recommendations - generally everybody knows pretty well who he's after and makes his own choices.
Don't forget, the RLD is nothing more than an enormous merry-go-round , I'm just trying to update my knowledge , administrate the ins and outs , I've got more sources, the supply is endless , like it is in Utrecht, Alkmaar and Den Haag.
Let's see if we keep it that way -

daily red light tours ? give me a break , keep in touch with the board ... and you know it all !
Posted: 2008-02-11, 12:00 am

clostro Power Kat
A podcast...Welcome to Disneyland!
Agree with Wim, what do you want more than all the info you can gather here. Maybe we can add in the rating device, the GPS coordinates of all the girls.
Clostro
Posted: 2008-02-11, 2:30 am

busterbrown73
Smuler... It's so funny that once you started to describe it, I was back in the 'Dam looking at my trifolded paper...trying to act inconspicious. I would love to know how many "ignatzicers" have done the tour on a trip through the RLD. I still wonder how many people I walked by who were "reading notes and looking up, reading notes and looking up". And yeah, on day #1, one pitstop after another was needed just to refuel and keep the 'rubber' on my shoes in prime racing condition. NOw if I can only remember wher the checkered flag was!

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less"
Posted: 2008-02-11, 8:09 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"administrate the ins and outs"

uh-huh...
Posted: 2008-02-11, 9:25 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the replys.

Was a thought i had when relaxing in my hotel.I guess the info on this site is more than enough for anyone.
I did feel a bit dodgy when bringing out my maps from this site with the girls
location marked out on it and there descriptions lol.

It is a good feeling if you find them on your own.
Posted: 2008-02-11, 5:06 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
wim,you are being modest my friend.
im amazed when walking around the wallen with you, the information you know and freely give..
anyone who hasnt been with wim walking, its something like this..

"she is very good, thats agneishka"
"that one there,bad girl, i done recommend her"
"oh there, thats annie blue jeans"......

and very rarely you may get

" her there, i dont know, she must be new" !!

i would suggest to anyone who hasnt met wim, to get in touch and meet him one night. i thought i knew the wallen very well, but wim is a mine of information.!!

then, a stop off at de stoof bar or remember bar, before the walk continues..!!

Posted: 2008-02-11, 9:02 pm

Wim Admin
Greenhoff wrote:

Quote:
and very rarely you may get

" her there, i dont know, she must be new" !!

wrong , wrong (lol) - there are a hell of a lot that are everytime new to me , it's too confusing , and then you say "hell, I know her for years" (that one in Annendwars with the glasses across from Sexieland)

" hey there , see that cutie " (that is Jennifer .... )

That Mona you were with in Stoof, is better known as Mon , she left Stoof for Oudekennis but you found her back in Stoof.
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: