Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 54 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Annie Blue Jeans plonks
Posted: 2008-07-15, 6:43 am

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I read this marvelous entry in the Device:

Quote:
Did DATY, but no DFK (despite kissing on a previous visit). Usual Annie BJ otherwise. Personal hygeine was non-existent between clients though, so be prepared for an unwashed vagina being plonked on your face.. complete with previous customer's leftovers.

That's my dear wife you're talking about, sir! And what's the matter with my leftovers being plonked on your face ?

Ps: Please, someone be sure to show her this ;-)

Posted: 2008-07-15, 10:00 am

Beavis
Perhaps this device entry will spark a new trend amongst Ignatzers....
The famous Annie Blue Jeans 'don't forget your soap and sponge' - I'm sure she would appreciate that !!
Re: Annie Blue Jeans plonks
Posted: 2008-07-15, 11:48 am

danny69 Power Kat
Can we look forward to the first Ignatzmice duel then?

The man 'insulted your wife'; pistols at dawn (or perhaps 1800) I think.

Amazing publicity for your brilliant website!!
Annie Blue Jeans plonks
Posted: 2008-07-15, 1:10 pm

smuler Power Kat
This kind of post is blunt and uncaring

It might be correct, but it is so " in your face ".... that it actually does a dis-service to the provider...

Even after a retraction, it still remains as a " taste in your mouth "

Sort of like stepping in dog shit...even though you wipe it off, it is still there..

Smuler

Posted: 2008-07-15, 1:37 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Quote:
This kind of post is blunt and uncaring

I've tried to clear up the confusion over my Device entry for ABJ in another thread, but I'll elaborate again.

Firstly, I stand by what I entered in the Device. But, perhaps it was actually too blunt and thus concentrated on what I perceived to be a negative from the session, rather than just a quick note.

I felt the session was good, with Annie really going to town with her BJ. It was wonderful in fact. Her CG was very sensual and erotic and her doggy was good. During the 69, I felt that she lacked the expected amount of cleanliness down below though, and remembered I hadn't seen her wash when I entered her kamer. She never washed before I left either. That's what I saw.

However, if I could edit the entry, I would place more emphasis on the plus points of the session with ABJ, yet still note any perceived negatives, but just not make too much of a big deal about it (or at the least, not make it look like I was Annie-bashing.. which I wasn't of course!).

If anyone still has a problem with this Device entry, then the site admin can delete it if need be (or edit it). But I thought this was a site to discuss, gossip, report and fantasise about the ladies, not hero worship them with death to all that oppose ;)
Posted: 2008-07-15, 4:33 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
ok i have thought about this and read the review.

this is a review site and people are supposed to leave there
honest report on a girls service.this is what a punter has
noticed so i would stand by his review and should stay in
the device.would it have caused such a uproar if it was another
lady rather than abj.i think not.

there is a big lack of hygiene in the kamers allround.
i think you should all back off davey1800 its his review
of the service he got.

i wouldnt do daty myself with any kamer girl because of this so i
think the device entry is ok.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 4:50 pm

axxxtw Founder
I thought that particular choice of words was hilarious. And honest.

And for fucks sake, people, all of it is true.

Last edited by axxxtw on 2008-07-15, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 4:51 pm

jgramos Moderator
The problem is, Davey didn't see her wash from the time he entered the kamer to the time he left. So in his eyes, her cleanliness was virtually none! So if that's how it was, then that's how his report/device entry should read.

But Davey, do you know for a fact that between her previous customer leaving and you arriving that she didn't wash or anything? I'm just asking cos I don't know about ABJ's cleaning habits as I haven't been a customer of hers yet.

But, in general, you don't really know whether a girls washed or not unless you see them do it infront of you, and in my experience some do & some don't! I've been with girls in De Wallen who won't do anything with you until they've cleaned you and themselves, but other girls get straight into the S&F then clean themselves (and sometimes you) after the deed is done. I know my star, who has sadly retired, used to finish with a customer and leave the curtain shut for a few mins to have a wash, drink and spark a fag up and then open the curtains for business! For those people who are just visiting De Wallen for a straightforward S&F, it's not really an issue, but if you are visiting someone for DATY then I can understand the issue!

Peace

Posted: 2008-07-15, 5:44 pm

ExcessSupporting Member
Supporting Member
For those of the British persuasion, this casts a whole new light on what my dear old Lancashire Gram', bless her, used to tell me when in a hurry to wash, "Just give it a lick and a spit". LOL
Posted: 2008-07-15, 6:49 pm

anydaySupporting Member
Supporting Member
i'd have bottled it and sold it to "The Dog."

ANYDAY.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 6:54 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
can you just imagine if someone posted the same about mistress irene, or mistress lucifiera and they happened to read it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god help the guy if he ever met them pmsl

Posted: 2008-07-15, 7:17 pm

george47 Power Kat
I also find this hilarious but for different reasons. The whole notion that it's dirty and disgusting to lick a prostitutes vagina if it's unwashed but perfectly ok to lick one if it's washed. Why do you think only a tiny number of girls allow this risky act? Sooner or later all you Annie Blue Jeans fans are going home with a nice little present for your wives. Good luck explaining it.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 7:24 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
i wont george !!!!!!!!!

im single, and love being single...

i get your drift though

Posted: 2008-07-15, 7:49 pm

clostro Power Kat
Quote:
The whole notion that it's dirty and disgusting to lick a prostitutes vagina if it's unwashed but perfectly ok to lick one if it's washed

Even washed, i will not lick it and thanks Davey for your objective report (as usual).
Clostro
Posted: 2008-07-15, 8:13 pm

amsterman Power Kat
I split up with my wife 10 years ago!! I guess if i do go home with the clap one day i could always see if she wants some fun for old times sake!! ;-) LOL
Posted: 2008-07-15, 8:16 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Just out of curiosity, have you seen private showers inside the kamers? Do they wash between sessions? Or do they stay the whole 8 hours shift with guys slobbering and sweating over her?

Posted: 2008-07-15, 8:29 pm

amsterman Power Kat
I know at least one kamer on OZA has a shower as a girl let me use it once on a particularly hot and sweaty evening a couple of years back!! Though strictly speaking they are not for customers use but i was a regular to her ;-)

I've seen plenty of girls wash themselves in the sinks (or bidets if they are there) either before or after, or sometimes both!! And i've had girls ask me to wash the ol' boy first!! LOL Or they carefully give him a quick shine up first ;-) And some ask if you want to give it a quick wash before leaving so that's nice!!

I guess as someone said, you don't know if they do it once they are alone! I know i've had some girls who let me back out without fully dressing themselves and hide behind the curtain when they open the door, so you'd guess that's to clean themselves and re-do the make-up and stuff.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 8:41 pm

danny69 Power Kat
I am aware of girls showering preiodically throughout the day and/or at end of shift before they go home.

I can't think of an example of a shower that would necessarily be visible to the client. But have seen showers etc. in adjoining parts/rooms within the various buildings.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 10:18 pm

Wim Admin
Davey's statement is pretty direct in this matter - I don't know if his all time fav Veronica smashes her snatch in his face but it must somewhat look the same like Annie's.
IMO if you plunge (or want to plunge) into 69 Daty then don't be childish , in many cases it looks like a chicken split in two halves at the poulterer, with or without chickenwings etc. In the best case it tastes completely neutral.
So I think if you want to state your dislike of daty it's a bit childish to project this on Annie. She offers it , but Daty is not 'clean' , wether you see they shower or sit on the tub or not -

when I do daty , generally not in the wallen , and when you have time to do it , I prefer it 'in mish' , just to stimulate her clit , I must really know her and have fun with the girl , with a snatchy that I really like.
Posted: 2008-07-15, 11:07 pm

amsterman Power Kat
That made me fall off my chair laughing Wim......although i may never quite feel the same about eating chicken again ;-)

LOL
 [ 54 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: