Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Donna From Chech Republic..
Posted: 2005-06-01, 6:38 am

balla22
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I recently had an experience with Donna from the Chech, tho she is not registered in the forum. She looks Asian and had a nice face and body. Has anyone else had any experience with her, i went in for the 50 s and f and she gave me a nice slippery bj and then some basic missionary. Please share your experience youve had with her.

Steve- St.Louis
Re: Donna From Chech Republic..
Posted: 2005-06-03, 12:20 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
When you say Asian I take it you mean Chinese Orental?

Are you seriously telling me there are any Chinese check Girls at all? LOL

Many Girls say they are check because it is the newest richest member of the new EU. Its getting to the point where they are really taking the piss I thnk
Posted: 2005-06-03, 12:31 am

balla22
Im really anxious if anyone has had any experiences with Donna. She looked Oriental then she said she was Chech, thats all i was saying. It was my first time in the RLD and my first experience there, with any girl since Vegas. I am wondering how she stands against other girls. Please share your experience.

Steve
Posted: 2005-06-03, 7:26 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Steve,

If you've found a new girl, share YOUR experiences and put her in the Device! If you've not been, the Device (note text link at top of page) is this great index of all the working girls, with feature breakdowns and descriptions...and it requires that we all add the new girls in so others can benefit from our experiences. It's reachable by any enabled device and even allows for printable lists too, which are really handy to have with you.

If you've never used the Device, register and have fun. If you have, then add her in!
Posted: 2005-06-03, 7:17 pm

balla22
Well 6 days after getting with donna i have genital herpes....Fuck you donna.
Posted: 2005-06-03, 9:16 pm

hiway006
I guess you didn't use a condom then? are you for real?
Posted: 2005-06-03, 9:37 pm

Supporting Member
So, we are looking for a Chinese Check girl who does not use a condom and has genital Herpes, called Donna.

I guess that's pretty specific.

Any location?

Oh.... she was definately a girl... right?
Posted: 2005-06-03, 10:54 pm

balla22
No, she put a condom on. And it didn't break or anything. And she looked Oriental, then said her name was Donna from Chech. Now I have bumps on my penis . Oh well, life goes on. Boy was it worht it for 5 minutes of fun.
Posted: 2005-06-04, 2:24 am

catechat
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but unfortunately guys, wearing a condom is no protection from Genital Herpes, HSV-1 or HSV-2. Skin to skin contact is enough especially around the genital area where it's warm or moist. If it's HSV-1 you may not get repeat outbreaks. If it's HSV-2 the first outbreak is always the worst.

There is a good website about it at http://www.genitalherpes.com/index.jsp . You may also find sites offering miracle cures or relief for GH if you send then an extortionate amount of money. Don't be fooled. There is no miracle cure unfortunately, antiviral's are the only solution form your local VD clinic.
Posted: 2005-06-04, 10:41 am

Supporting Member
But the location?
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: