Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Last Saturday in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-04-24, 8:30 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Saturday, April 22

It was a nice and cool day in Amsterdam last Saturday with no rain. After settling in the Renaissance Hotel, I walked no more than 200 meters and arrived at Miss Purrfect’s kamer on Teerketelsteeg in the Singel area. Surprise, this elusive babe was right there smiling at me. We exchanged kisses at the door and I walked into her room. It was the same routine - we fondled each other vertically before we get more intimate and energetic horizontally. She’s going back to Czech Republic for holidays in May. Before I left, she complained that someone broke into her car and stole the CD I gave her. OK, I’ll give her another one next time.

After that, I made a quick stop at the hotel, chatted with Wim on the phone before walking over to the Wallen. There were several good looking babes in the early afternoon. I was making a few rounds and narrowed down to four girls:

Stephanie from Holland, fourth kamer on the left on Dolleb coming from the canal, had very nice and seductive smile plus shapely long legs

Cute babe on Stoofsteeg in a bright and colorful bikini - platinum blonde hair, pulled back on the right with strands of hair hanging on the left like Cameron Diaz in “There’s something about Mary”

Tall girl in the middle of Gordijn. Straat - she’s in a pink outfit and she looked Russian to me. She even tapped on the glass to invite me in.

Mystery brunette at the end of Goldbergersteeg - she’s in a tight grey tank top like she’s working out in a fitness club

Eventually, I approached the babe on Stoofsteeg with the irresistible smile. She told me the price and invited me in. With only one foot into her room, I asked if she would remove her tops as well. She said, “of course.” She asked me to be careful as I walked down those steep and narrow steps into her room. As we get to know each other, Bunny told me that she’s from Alkmaar. “Oh, I am going there later this afternoon.” She was curious how I knew about this small town…. As I get horizontal, she leaned on my right to give Freddy a nice and smooth suck while my hands roamed around her tight body and size A puppies. Then she asked me with a smile, “which position?” I asked her to lay down. I took a few good looks at her beautiful pussy before I entered her. In the missionary position, Bunny placed both of her hands behind her neck like she’s doing sit ups. Perhaps that’s how she maintains her fabulous abs. She’s very pleasant while I had her right leg up, left leg up, resting my chin on her face or neck, and then both legs in the air. It was a wonderful ride. I get greedy and asked if we could switch. She said, “yes, what do you like?” I asked her to get on all four. She assumed the doggie position and the view of her behind was just magnificent. It’s a total unrushed experience until I exploded. As we get dressed, I asked Bunny if she would consider working in Germany during the World Cup. She gave me a very firm answer, “no, I’ll stay here.” Then she asked me why I would be back again. Before I left her kamer, I thanked her for a super nice time and confirmed that she would be working the next day (Sunday).

Bunny works during the day. She has a flower tattoo around her right pelvic area and upper thigh. From OZV, she’s a few doors down on the left - Stoofsteeg 2, kamer 3.

I returned to the hotel for a shower plus fluid replenishment. Before I headed over to Centraal station to take the train to Alkmaar to see Nikki from Hungary, I walked back to the Wallen to look for Bunny. Too bad, she’s occupied and Freddy would have to wait to meet his honey bunny again.

As I walked through the Sexyland area again, I found two stunning blondes in the same room just before you made the steps down to Goldbergersteeg. One was leaning against the wall while the taller one with flat slippers sat on the steps. Anyone had info on these two?

To be continued…

Regards,
Fred
Re: Last Saturday in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-04-25, 12:34 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Is there any couch action on Sint Annendwaarstraat?

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-04-25, 1:10 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Just use your imagination, Pepto.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-25, 5:23 am

chairman
Sounds like a beautiful day for Fun Fred! These days it kills me to read this stuff, since I really shouldn't be heading back to Europe any time soon. Thanks for the email regarding the LLA- always nice to hear about those beautiful blondies-

Nice one Pepto- that would be kinda wild to see some couch action in the RLD. I still haven't made it to World or any of the places where "couch action" is available. Can't decide if it would be a turn on or not- to watch some guy having his rod sucked :) It would be cool to be the guy though haha

Regards,

Victor

PS- I've actually been meeting quite a few new girls locally after my near marriage fiasco. I swear girls love it when you are fresh meat :)

Posted: 2006-04-25, 1:38 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Victor,

The home team continues to shine. Stay tuned for the report on Sunday for a gorgeous brunette from Groningen.

"Can't decide if it would be a turn on or not- to watch some guy having his rod sucked :)"

It's usually nice to see a beautiful babe working on someone. You wish they can improve the lighting conditions of the kino.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Last Saturday in Amsterdam - Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-25, 1:40 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
As the train was about to depart from Alkmaar, I called Wim so that we could meet at the hotel at 9:45 PM. After some drinks, we left for the Wallen. As we were about to cross Spuistraat, I found two beauties right behind us. One was younger and taller while the slightly older one had a prettier face. Wim told me he had met a very nice Czech girl in the same spot recently. I decided to make a stop and meet Wim in the Sexyland area in 30 minutes.

As one guy was talking to the blonde in 24 B, I walked over to the tall girl in 24 D. While I stood at the door waiting for the buzz, I heard a nice voice from behind. She only opened the side window and asked what I wanted. We agreed on 50 euros and she happily let me into a very nice and spacious room. Sylvia from Hungary is 21, 180 cm with B cups and very long legs. She parked her sweet little ass and feet next to my right shoulder, and applied the condom with her mouth initially. Nicely done. During the nice and smooth oral action, I tried to lift her ass away from her feet. Can somebody give me a butt light too? A few minutes later, Sylvia seemed to be happy with Freddy’s condition. She smiled, “you want to fuck me now?” Oh yeah. She volunteered to lay down. I was still admiring her long thighs and legs as she put some lubricants into her small pussy. She maintained a very nice smile during the fuck and she’s flexible enough to place her feet on my behind. After a while, I asked if we could switch. She asked, “what do you like?” “Doggie.” She paused and rejected my suggestion, “mmmm, no, not for 50 euros.” OK, I could continue and see what happen. Eventually, I found the best rhythm when I pressed her knees against her breasts. With the verbal and facial encouragement, I crossed the finish line again. I pulled out and held her long legs again, “they look great.“ She smiled, “from here [the waist] to there - 130 cm.“ She knows her measurement very well. As she handed me some paper towel to clean myself up, I noticed her tiger head tattoo on her left shoulder. She smiled, “yes, it’s a tiger.” Before I left, I told her I might see her again soon.

I walked over the Wallen and found Wim by Sexyland. The place was crowded. As we exited La Vie En Rose, two Asian tours were entering the place back to back. Some Japanese ladies looked around with their hands on their mouths like they were very shocked. Some were getting their cameras ready. I supposed their stupid tour guides did not warn them the consequence. Of course, there were some drunk Brits around the area too.

There were plenty of gorgeous babes everywhere. The platinum blonde babe on St. Annenstraat (121?) looked and smiled like Paris Hilton. Wim warned me about her though. For the next hour or so, we could not find Eleni from Greece or Sandra from Germany. Wim pointed out Sara from Italy, Agnieska from Poland and even Dominika from Czech to me. Dominika looked younger and prettier than her Alkmaar days two years ago. On Stoofsteeg, Nikola was there. She was standing instead of sitting passively. As she saw us, she beamed us a very nice smile and she was bouncing up and down slightly. Priceless.

Wim challenged me to go for one more but I told him I should be conserving energy for the next day. We left the circus acts behind us at around 11:30 PM. On our way back to the Singel area, Wim suggested that we had a beer. He led me into a big pub near Hotel Inntel and we had some nice and cold Heineken while enjoying the good music. Soon, a girl was dancing her way into the bar and she looked really good from behind. As we left the place, I stopped Wim momentarily as a blonde in high heels was bending over to make a shot at the pool table inside the bar/restaurant next door. Wim saw the look in my face and smiled. “Let’s go hunting Wim.”

To be continued…

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-25, 6:11 pm

Wim Admin
Fred
re: part 1

1) Thanx for the Mr. Goodbar six-pack !

2) Was Miss Purrfect in Teerketelsteeg, the three upstairs windows , no

3) Last week Monday I was in Happy Garden with my little Romanian doll Angela
(I found another one yesterday in Belgium, a Buda-babe so sweet and rough, 2.5 hours, life can be so difficult .... )
Wednesday I found Elina (ex Leeuwarden Anna) again in Spuistraat 24 rh topkamer, Fridaynight I went for a stroll with Mr. HAL, he went for Nina (the one and only) , I found Stephanie, the Polish, cornerroom St. Annendwars, Sundaynight Almaar ......

4) After some recovery I go for Bunny in Stoof and first ask what her name exactly is (LOL) , yes , I have seen her before, great report Fred !

BTW, do you know that Amanda also works in Utrecht Europalaan !? , streetgirl scene , they say she's the best looker there at a 30 Euro S&F !

W.
Posted: 2006-04-25, 7:41 pm

Wim Admin
re : part 2

Fred, the one in Spuistraat 24 left under was Sylvie , the other one was Gina , both Hungarian blondes - pitty she was a bit thrifty - she's there longer , a week before I did that girl Elen (Czech) in the other (Gina's) down room, daytime , she was fantastic , said she was new which I didn't believe, actually the whole Utrecht Zandpad started screaming when I posted her.
Many girls circulate over those 4 (big) rooms.

Yes, we saw Nikola , completely recovered to her looks as we always knew her, we saw Dida.
This Paris Hilton with the slender hips in St Annenstraat is Daisy with the squeeky voice. Seems she's got a squeeky pussy too, but doesn't have a brilliant reputation. The scene at Gordijnensteeg will live up now that the newbuilding is finished and Gordijnensteeg gets new allure ....

W.
Posted: 2006-04-25, 8:58 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

You are very welcome!

"Was Miss Purrfect in Teerketelsteeg, the three upstairs windows"

She's in the same (street level) room you showed me two months ago.

"a Buda-babe so sweet and rough, 2.5 hours, life can be so difficult ...."

Talk about 'leading' by example - you gave Mike the prep talk last Sunday about getting back into the 20 to 30 minutes routine. Then you lingered and lingered the very next day?! Ha Ha..

"Wednesday I found Elina (ex Leeuwarden Anna) again in Spuistraat 24 rh topkamer"

You mean the babe in Esperanza who cost you the Jennifer Lopez perfume for kiss and make up?

"After some recovery I go for Bunny in Stoof and first ask what her name exactly is (LOL)"

Did she give you the same name?

"Amanda also works in Utrecht Europalaan !? , streetgirl scene , they say she's the best looker there at a 30 Euro S&F !"

Amanda was at an upstairs kamer on OZA last Sunday, the opposite side from her old kamer. Her pussy does not look so innocent. No wonder...

"Fred, the one in Spuistraat 24 left under was Sylvie , the other one was Gina , both Hungarian blondes"

Confirmed - Spuistraat 24 B and D. Why don't you get together with both of them and call me from the room? "Fred, you want to talk to Sylvia and Gina?" Can you make video call from your phone?

"actually the whole Utrecht Zandpad started screaming when I posted her."

Why would they be screaming? Her customers or the working girls?

"This Paris Hilton with the slender hips in St Annenstraat is Daisy with the squeeky voice. Seems she's got a squeeky pussy too, but doesn't have a brilliant reputation."

This Daisy moved to Tromp. last Sunday night. She was in a black Playboy bunny bikini. It's HOT.

"The scene at Gordijnensteeg will live up now that the newbuilding is finished and Gordijnensteeg gets new allure .... "

That's right. We can set up a tennis court in that courtyard.

Have you tried those amusement rides set up in front of the Palace by Dam Square? Go win a big bear for Nikola. We heard that Philip the stud rabbit had deflowered Pepto the Bear. Ha Ha..

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-25, 10:35 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Awwwwww, is that why he has been discarded, a little bit of rabbit cum? Doesn't Nikola realize how hard and long I gambled to get Pepto the Bear at Kermis in Alkmaar (right Fred)?

Hey wim, tell us more about Ritz Clubbing.

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-04-25, 10:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Pepto,

It was quick and easy for you to match up those idols to win the bear. For me, I kept playing and wasting money. I even returned to the same booth later and won nothing.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Last Saturday in Amsterdam - Part 3
Posted: 2006-04-26, 4:38 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
With our back to the rear entrance to the Ramada Inn, we could see Sylvia and the other blonde wide open. I let Wim take his pick. He seemed to like the one at Spuistraat 24 B. She told Wim that her name was Gina. She was reluctant to share where she’s from, “why do you want to know? You fuck me and I’ll tell you.” I helped out Wim by asking Gina, “is that your friend there? I just met Sylvia two hours ago…..” Gina was all smile. I would assume that Gina is from Hungary as well. Wim would leave that for another day. I told Gina that we would walk around a bit.

As I walked Wim to the canal where he parked his bike, I told him Gina was very high on the list. Then I found another girl on Teerketelsteeg who had the size and shape like Nikki from Hungary in Alkmaar. She waved me over and introduced herself as Betty from Hungary. I told her I would be back later.

I walked Wim to his bike and talked about the agenda for the next day. Then I marched back to Teerketelsteeg and Betty was waiting for me. “Two positions?” She cheerfully replied, “yes…” She’s in one of the triple windows in the front with a very spacious room with a double bed in the back. I recalled meeting a babe from Cyprus in the same room several years ago.

Betty was very relaxed. She talked slowly and softly with a very cute and sexy accent. She sat on the edge of the bed next to me, placed her arm behind my neck while finishing her cigarette. I decided to get a taste of her puppies… After the nice and relaxing oral, Betty lay down and invited Freddy to get inside her love tunnel. She seemed to be very horny, scratching my chest and back lightly with her finger nails along with some dirty talk. Then I asked her to get on all four so that I could enter her from behind. She was mumbling, “are you going to cum for me?” I was working hard to take care of her wish. Then her neighbor knocked on the door. Betty just said, “busy!” The girl then said, “your passport.” Betty just ignored her. Then a man’s voice came, “I am going to slip it under the door.” Whatever, we continued and Betty’s fingers were working magic on Freddy’s twin cousins. Eventually, mission accomplished and I worked up a big sweat. Betty turned around with a smile, “you come for me? Really?!” She removed the condom for me, blew some air into it like a balloon and checked on the load factor. I was so glad that I did not fake it. As we stood by the sink washing up, I volunteered to pick up the passport for her. Then I asked if I might see her photo. She had no problem with that, “that’s the police. They wanted to check my passport.” We talked some more before the three kisses and out the door. It was 1 AM then.

After a long shower in my hotel room, I wanted to check out Gina after a brief rest. When I woke up, it’s 8:30 AM the next day.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-26, 11:22 pm

Wim Admin
"" Talk about 'leading' by example - you gave Mike the prep talk last Sunday about getting back into the 20 to 30 minutes routine. Then you lingered and lingered the very next day?! Ha Ha.. ""

Fred, I was lazy ....

"" You mean the babe in Esperanza who cost you the Jennifer Lopez perfume for kiss and make up? ""

Fred , that was Ina the Ukranian , that was really a GFE when I gave her that Jennifer Lopez, she's gone .... , I really liked her ......

Teerketelsteeg is behind the church in Spuistraat, only three kamers upstairs across from the office , the three upstairs windows !
You found (found ?) Betty in Oude Nieuwstraat nr 6 , Miss Purrfect is nr 8 !

I'm curious about Cynthia, oh yeah , that was the other day ..... and Alkmaar ...... and then next ..... ?
Posted: 2006-04-27, 12:02 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

"that was Ina the Ukranian"

OK, you mean Anna from Lithuania who used to work in Hofje or Anna from Bulgaria no longer at L&J?

"Teerketelsteeg is behind the church in Spuistraat, only three kamers upstairs across from the office , the three upstairs windows ! You found (found ?) Betty in Oude Nieuwstraat nr 6 , Miss Purrfect is nr 8 !"

Yes, walk from Teerketelsteeg, cross Korte K., onto Oude Nieuwstraat... O yeah...

"I'm curious about Cynthia, oh yeah , that was the other day ..... and Alkmaar ......"

I have told you everything. You can write it for me. Ha Ha..

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-27, 2:00 pm

Wim Admin
Fred,

yes, it is Anna (now Elina) from Lithuania, Spuistraat 24 rh upperroom daytime, still much cherished , in the 24 rh downroom is Czech Elen daytime (hope she is still there) , so I promised myself I do the one who was available , when they both smile brightly at you than it's punters trouble .... !

if your not telling about Cynthia in Dolleb, or Alkmaar , okay, but tell us at least what your nr 12 girl was in Singel, after Alkmaar, Sunday night ! because I don't know !

W.
Posted: 2006-04-27, 3:33 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

"yes, it is Anna (now Elina) from Lithuania, Spuistraat 24 rh upper room daytime"

Anna with the big boobies... I saw a different girl last Sunday morning. She's in the room right above Gina from Hungary (night shift).

"but tell us at least what your nr 12 girl was in Singel, after Alkmaar, Sunday night !"

My fifth and last girl for Sunday was Sandra from Germany on OZA. I would have met Gina if she's available. In fact, Betty, Gina and Sylvia may be observing the Orthodox Easter Sunday. We should have brought them some eggs last Saturday.

That was fun, Wim!!

Regards,
Fred
Last Sunday in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-04-27, 6:46 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sunday, April 23, 2006

After a fun-filled Saturday, the morning call woke me up around 8:30 AM last Sunday and Freddy was wide awake already. Was I dreaming about Bunny on Stoofsteeg or Samantha from Germany at GT? Should I stay in Noord Holland or go to Goldentime?

I met Wim in the hotel lobby at 9:45 AM. While we were having breakfast, Mike called Wim around 10 AM and he told Mike to meet us on Spuistraat. After a long chat on the street, I told Mike that I had some unfinished business in Noord Holland. He left for the train station while Wim and I walked around Singel area. We then set up a time to meet near the Palace in the afternoon.

I returned to the hotel until 11:30 AM and Freddy prompted me to look for Bunny. The Wallen was rather quiet at noon and Bunny was not in her kamer yet. For the next hour, I walked around Sexyland-OZV-OZA several times and Freddy really wanted to play. I was very intrigued by a tall blonde with a gorgeous hardbody in a black bikini on OZA 64. She had a very plastic face though. I saw a man in heavy winter clothes going inside her upstairs room. In less than 7 minutes, she was back to her window again. Definitely a rip off merchant!

It’s quite a relief to see Stephanie on Dolleb. getting ready for her first customer at around 1 PM. I made another circle and found Suzanna and two other girls on St. Annenstraat. I walked back to Dolleb. with Stephanie on my mind. Change of plan. There was a new babe with sparkling eyes and long wavy / curly hair in the first kamer on the left (coming from the canal). She’s a definite head turner with a gorgeous face and a naturally fit body. I walked past the smiling Stephanie and I decided to walk back as I was half way along Dolleb.

The prime target was talking to a character through the small window. Good, she was just screening him out. I arrived at her door and she just opened her door with a big smile and invited me in, “go upstairs.” She was wearing a black and silver night dress with no bras plus black boots. There’s no need to ask if she would take her tops off or not. I walked to the huge upstairs room to the right. I spent some time with Jane from Portugal there several years ago. Then a sweet voice came, “not there. Here.” I shook hands with Cynthia from Groningen (not big Cindy from Groningen). She’s smiling while she pulled her dress over her head, revealing the very good looking and perky A+ / B cups. Next, she removed her black G-string, turned her back on me, opened her thighs a bit and applied some lubricant to her pussy. Then she sat on the bed and removed her black boots and white socks. She jumped on bed, lay down sideways and smiled at me. I joined her and assumed the same position. Cynthia let me fondled and admired her wonderful body for a while before she began the oral. It was nice and soft, just the way I liked it. She then volunteered to lay down on her back, “you go on top…” Cynthia has a very sweet voice. Seconds after I get inside her tight pussy, she started the soft moan with her eyes closed. It’s fantastic to look at her smiling face up close and personal. Eventually, she opened her eyes and smiled again. She then turned her face towards the mirror and observed the actions… It was a wonderful ride and I felt her squeezing Freddy towards the finish line. It was a nice explosion without breaking a big sweat. Afterwards, I asked, “I have never seen you. I did not see you yesterday.” Her reply was cheerful and spontaneous, “I only work Sunday and Tuesday.” No wonder she looked sparkling fresh and highly responsive. Before I was out the door, we exchanged three kisses while three guys outside were looking at us.

I went for a light lunch, hanged around Stoofsteeg and returned to the hotel for a shower. I left the hotel at 3:15 PM so that I could check if Bunny showed up or not. Yes, she was right there. She was shopping for shoes while I was waiting for her earlier. She opened the box and showed me the new pair of shoes. Then we took care of business. Before I left, she asked, “you come back next month….. Why you don’t wear your jacket?” Light rain had started.

The rain was not going to dampen my mood. I had 5 minutes to meet Wim at 4 PM behind the Palace. It did not stop me to say hello to the smiling Cynthia again. “How long will you be here?” She cheerfully said, “one more hour. You come back Tuesday.” I wish I could.

They had amusement rides set up just in front of the Palace. I recognized the Haunted House and the Bungy ride, etc used in the Kermis in Alkmaar a few years ago. As I was waiting for Wim by the canal, one Asian girl came back, down on one knee, “Excuse me, Sir, may I put perfume on you?” I turned down the offer. Why would a man need perfume? I spotted the Wimrocket on the other side of the street. I told Wim about the shining stars from the home team as we made the road trip to Alkmaar.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Last Sunday in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-04-27, 7:21 pm

Wim Admin
"" I told Wim about the shining stars from the home team as we made the road trip to Alkmaar. ""

definitely shining Cynthia Fred , next time you give cute Stephanie (with the black cap) in Dolleb a visit as well,

this afternoon around in Wallen - no clue on the 64 OZA princess, but Amanda was there at nr 60.
Banny in Stoof sends her regards for Fred (LOL)

BTW , it's B O N N Y !! - ( and I still have to come back .... )

W.
Posted: 2006-04-27, 11:24 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If both Bunny / Banny / Bonny and Cynthia are not around, I would definitely visit Stephanie.

"no clue on the 64 OZA princess, but Amanda was there at nr 60."

That's a witch, not a princess on OZA 64. Was Amanda in her white fishnet top? Did you try to offer her 30 euros?

"Banny in Stoof sends her regards for Fred"

How's sweet?! Thank you, Wim.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-28, 12:58 pm

smuler Power Kat
Hey Fred..if you looked at my trip report from January 2006, you will see that I was asking about the same girl on # 64. Very china doll-like face, blonde, but looked anorexic body wise.. To me she just echoes rip-off. Never saw anyone go in her kamer for 2 days that I saw her. Also noticed a " Silvia Saint " lookalike on # 60 - Wim said she is probably ripoff Shirley

Hope that helps

Smuler
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: