Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Space cake advice
Posted: 2007-05-23, 5:42 pm

Magamar3
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When I last visited The Dam back in March me and my mate both wanted to experience the soft drug side. He's smoked before years ago but I don't smoke (and can't smoke without coughing my guts up) so I had some space cake.

I bought it from The Greenhouse Effect and like a naive fool woolfed the whole thing down in no time at all.

By this time my mates tellin me he's off his head and wants to go back to the hotel. I was abit annoyed as my mate was now out of the picture and I was feeling fine and dandy. So I went for a walk round the Singel (which was right next to our hotel) and enjoyed a beer in the bar across the road.

Then I felt the effects. At first I really liked it. It was a great feeling. Then after about another 30 minutes it was too much and I bolted back to the safety of the hotel room where both me and mate had the most bizarre afternoon.

I'm due back to Amsterdam in June and I'd like to try it again but this time not like a bloody fool. And try and get that wonderful feeling I got to start with. What advice can anyone give me for eating space cake?

Any help would really be appreciated as a search didn't really bring much up.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Space cake advice
Posted: 2007-05-23, 6:41 pm

markcheech
try eating 1/2 of one. Honestly don't know if that will work or not for you. But it's worth a try.

Or eat one on a day you know you can just relax and not have to worry about getting around much. Volndel park is nice for chilling and people watching.
Posted: 2007-05-23, 6:47 pm

TurricaN
I've had the space cake from Umma Gumma / Pink Floyd lots of times; my advice would be to eat it with a friend or two in a clean dimly lit room with some good music on. Don't over-plan the experience, just see where it takes you.

To be honest, I find the experience with space cake often to be overwhelming and much prefer the more relaxed, clear-headed and in-control experience of half a box of Mexican Mushrooms. I find myself also to be less prone to bad decisions with mushrooms than with space cake.
Posted: 2007-05-23, 7:29 pm

vicgoo
I guess it,s where you get them.I had 1 at Bulldog and it did next to nothing.The other from Kadinsky put me out and delayed my planned drive to Alkmaar and i had to stay in my car parked on Singel until it it wore off.It was a good experience though i was concerned of the parking patrol clamping my wheel since i was in no shape to get change for parking!

Posted: 2007-05-23, 11:50 pm

Magamar3
One question I have????

Is it legal to walk around with space cake? Can I buy it in a shop then take it with me or do I have to eat it there and then on the premises?

Sorry if this is a silly question but if you don't know, you don't know lol
Posted: 2007-05-24, 3:55 pm

PlayItAgainSamSupporting Member
Supporting Member
How is anybody going to know, other than watching someone wolf down a brownie in public? As Jerry Seinfeld would say, its not like spotting a toupee..
Posted: 2007-05-24, 7:10 pm

markcheech
Yes Magamar3 you can walk the streets and eat your treat.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: