Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What's the Deal with Space Cakes ?
Posted: 2007-06-12, 2:43 pm

Peterpack
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm not really into drugs at all but i'm willing to try one of these famed space cakes when i visit Amsterdam. What is the deal with them and how potent are they ?
Re: What's the Deal with Space Cakes ?
Posted: 2007-06-12, 2:55 pm

AMSBIKER
When you eat a space cake it takes longer to get into your system..The common prob with people is they dont think its working and have a couple more and then get stoned off their box...give it about an hour from eating the first one and take it from there...

sp
Posted: 2007-06-12, 3:14 pm

paniked Power Kat
welcome. please familiarize yourself with the search facility on this site. it will help you find things like this:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... space+cake

-paniked

Posted: 2007-06-12, 3:50 pm

Magamar3
Hi Peterpack.

Please take note of spck111's advice above. I was the same as you when I visited back in March. The mate I went with had smoked before but I hadn't and cannot smoke without coughing my guts up. Anyho I get a slice of spacecake and eat it pretty quickly while my make enjoys a smoke. 25 minutes later my mate tells me he's away with the fairies and wants to get back to the hotel as quick as possible. I'm annoyed as the space cake hasn't touched the sides and now I'm losing my drinking buddy so I walk him back then go to a pub just opposite the hotel.

Another 30 minutes later I start to feel the effects of the space cake. Very nice at first but as time went on things started to get more and more strange. I found myself concentrating on only one thing at a time. Either looking at the sound sytem behind the bar or watching the cricket World cup on tv, etc, etc. All of a sudden I felt the need to bolt back to the sanctuary of the hotel where I was to have the most bizarre afternoon of my life. A good four hours later I was still not fully with it. I hate to think what it would have been like crossing the whole of the city in the state I was in. Just crossing the road to get from the pub to the hotel was tough enough (In all honesty just getting the frigging door of the pub open was a challenge pmsl).

My advice (and I will be following this when I return to the Dam in late June) buy your space cake and eat a third of it. Give it a good hour and see what you feel like then take it from there. Get the right amount in your system and it really is a very very nice feeling. Have too much and you'll be unable to function fully and waste your time in the Dam.

Hope this helps.

Mags
Posted: 2007-06-12, 3:57 pm

GreyArea
LOL, me and 2 of my mates made the mistake of smoking one pre-rolled Jack Herer after finishing our cakes to “pass time” had a soft drink from bar, began smoking and half way through the joint we gave up and decided to go for a walk as we were beginning to drift off whilst gazing into the cool patterns on the tables inside the Greenhouse.

Walking around the RLD and Amsterdam for 4 hours, not knowing how to get home might have been extremely funny to think back to, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Space Cakes are powerful stuff.
Posted: 2007-06-12, 5:58 pm

igloo
On the other hand, I've had space cakes from:

the old Chocolata
Betty Boop
Old Church

...didn't even get a flyhigh. Zip, nothing. And I happen to be a classic lightweight.
Posted: 2007-06-12, 6:12 pm

Magamar3
I got mine from GHE for info.
Posted: 2007-06-12, 9:52 pm

Warren
As has been stated, it depends completely on where you get your spacecakes.

For all its quality products, the spacecakes at Dampkring are duds.

At the other end of the spectrum...if your idea of a good time is staring at your feet for 5 - 6 hours, go for cakes at Homegrown. They take forever to kick in, but kick they do.

Ironically, the Bulldog has a decent muffin which tends to offer a more sativa-like experience. They have quite a kick, but still allow you to function in a somewhat humanoid manner.

W
Posted: 2007-06-13, 3:30 pm

Peterpack
thanks for the info fellas
Posted: 2007-06-13, 10:30 pm

TurricaN
I had space cake from the Bulldog and it did nothing. I always get mine from Umma Gumma (A.K.A Pink Floyd); they're really strong (sometimes TOO strong).
Posted: 2007-06-14, 12:30 am

bigbill
always got a good muffin from the Dolphin. not sure if they still have them though
also Abraxas used to make killer space shakes

Posted: 2007-06-14, 1:21 am

tw25rw Power Kat
Forget them from the Bulldog.. In fact forget Bulldog altogether.

My experiences of space cakes (of the effective variety) are mostly of wasted evenings in my room suffering paranoia or of sitting around waiting for palpitations to ease..

So in other words, take it slow and eat a half at a time with an hour between.

Posted: 2007-06-14, 1:32 am

Got to agree with warren on this one, every time i go to Amsterdam i have a cake from Homegrown Fantasy and i have never been let down yet. Just remember and give it time to kick in.
Posted: 2007-06-14, 11:31 am

Peterpack
Guys, let's say you find a decent cake and have it in the right dosage

Does it enhance your experience ? What if you go punting ?
Posted: 2007-06-14, 8:15 pm

markcheech
i've had a few space cake experiences... my most favorite and I do this each time is..

get a space cake, cut it in half. put a layer of kif on each of the cut sides. wrap the cake back up for a day. either eat the next day or repeat the kif for another day. the kif becomes part of your cake and kicks the crap out of you!
Posted: 2007-06-16, 12:52 am

attymn
The ones I've tried were potent as hell. I'm not sure what the scientific reason is, but the Sp. Cakes are much stronger than smoking it. Also, waiting 1 hour is the minimum; depending on your metabolism and weight, it can take 2 hours to fully kick in.

The first time I tried one, the guy told me to take only 1/2 of a very small piece. I ate it, went back to the hotel, and hours later, I found myself walking all over the city at about 4:00 a.m., and I wasn't sure how I got there. Your eyes will turn a deep, bloodshot red. Definitely a deep, heavy, spacy stone.

The whole thing was great, but I would say it was somewhere between very potent smoking weed and a moderate 'shroom experience.

Also, be careful, because some of those cakes taste so good that you may want to gobble down a whole piece or two!
Posted: 2007-06-16, 10:49 pm

bughunta
I'll tell you a story about Space Cakes. Last year 5 of us went to coffee shop Amnesia and each of us had a hash brownie and a cup of coffee. It was about 5pm. We had other plans for the rest of the evening; 2 of us were going to Chiang Mai for a massage, the others were going back to the hotel to get ready for the evening/chill etc.

Myself and my friend headed for Chiang Mai. He went in first for an hour and (for reasons I cant quite remember) I held back and let him go in first, I think I went for a beer. I while later I was sat in the tatty waiting area of Chiang Mai, the only customer there, with about 6 Thai ladies to chose from. I've been there many times and know the score, what you get for your money etc. It's about 7pm and I can remember quite vividly when the Space cake kicked in, as I was trying to climb the very steep steps up into the grotty little rooms they have there. Wow! WTF was that I thought to myself.

It's interesting someone already mentioned the bit about it being a little like a mushroom experience or a very strong joint, because that is how I have described it to others since. I really struggled to maintain my sense of who I was and where I was. Previously I have gone to Chiang Mai and been in control, especially when it comes to them trying to get more money out of you for a happy ending...

This time I was pretty powerless to speak never mind negotiate. The massage was soooo much better than it would normally have been, seemed to go on for hours but was only about 30-40 mins. She tried to get more money from me (of course) but after a few futile attempts I think she sensed I was not really on this planet. I felt absolutely fantastic, thought I was so on top of the world, everything was exagerated in a trippy way, but sexually as well. Even a crappy Chiang Mai massage had got me so turned on and into the girl that was doing it that I kind of felt I could do anything. This must have been noticable to her, the way I was speaking, behaving and so on. From initially trying to get more Euros out of me for a happy ending (which i did not do), we ended up naked in her romm me massaging her, and actualling having a unbelievably erotic massage/foreplay/whatever session that lasted way over the remaining half hour.

When I was massaging her and eventually concentrating on her hips and butt, she was squirming and really getting into it. She turned over and I massged her breasts and front, moving down and concentrating on her clit. When she came she came really hard and I have no doubt it was for real, it wasn't like I had paid for this like in the windows, or she was 'expected' to do any of this. I lay down on my back and she started massaging my front again and moved too giving me a really good handjob. In fact I doubt I will ever have a better one and I suspect coffeshop Amnesia had a lot to do with it!

Remembering that she is totally naked, unusual in this place, has already come, and is being really sensual, it wasn't long before I was ready. She ended up standing over me, over my chest/neck and squatted down and played with herself. Her cunt was about 6 inches from my face, she put my hand on my dick and encouraged me to give myself a wank and finish off myself, which did not seem at all a cop out, it was really good. She bent backwards, streached her arm round and started to play with my balls as I was wanking. I came really hard in a matter of minutes. It was unbelievably good, although I remember my heart was 'beating like a fucked clock' (to quote Withnail, I think?). I definately had bad palpitations as has already been mentioned and reaching a climax is probably not what would be recommended by you doctor when your hearts going like that. It was making me breathe quite fast too and I had to concentrate not to just collapse on the bed.

She looked fantastic, shy and a bit embarrassed by the whole thing. I felt like I was 21 again, and also about to have a heart attack. We went into the shower together and she washed me and I washed her and it was all good! Back to her room and I got dried, dressed and left.

Yes, seeing as you ask, I did give a good tip, more than she had half-heartedly tried to get from me ages ago. I was in there for best part of 1 1/2 hours after all. As I left the room I nearly fell down the stairs, but fortunately did not disgrace myself. She came with me to the door and gave me a quick snog and said thanks. I walked out into that alley like something from 'Dawn of the living dead' and tried badly to get to the pub where we had aranged to meet up, Bar Emmelot? When I got there, suprise suprise nobody there. I sat out side and had a beer watching the world go by, feeling on top of the world. Eventually one of the group came by, the 6th one, who had not gone to coffee shop Amnesia. He decribed scenes of carnage back at the hotel, 1 had been sick, 1 gibbering nonsense, unable to make up his mind whether he was getting dressed or undressed. The other two asleep on top of their beds but my friend thought they were more unconcious than asleep.

We sat there for ages, the two of us. he told me next day that I had described Chiang Mai experience to him about 75 times, and that he had never seen me like that before. About 11pm we phoned back to the hotel and roused the others. They arrived in due course but looked hellish. I guess I looked the same, and could easily have BEEN the same had my 'hit' not kicked in where and when it did. It's fair to say that for the other 4, their final night in the Dam was fucked because of the Space Cake.

It was a saturday night, and the next day we were flying back to Edinburgh. I woke up feeling stoned, and after a shower, breakfast etc I realised that I WAS stoned. No one else was awake so I went off to do my own thing, we would all meet up at Schipol. When I met them all there about 1pm I was so relieved that they too felt stoned as I was a bit worried that there was something wrong with me. My pupils were huge and to be honest it wasn't until much later in the evening back in Edinburgh that I felt anything like my normal self.

And if any of you are curious of the name of the girl in Chiang Mai then I am ashamed to say that I cannot remember... It was not Mam (a bit of a nutter if you ask me) and not Annie (very friendly). She looked very young but don't they all, sigh... Obviously from all of the above you could probably say that she was totally into her job, at least that night she was anyway.

Sorry if thats all a bit boring, just thought I'd tell you about it, and enforce the advice already given, take it easy with these damn space cakes until you know just how strong they are!

Finally, I think when I came back I did a google search on Amnesia, and in amongst all the reviews someone else mentioned the far-too-strong space cakes that keep you stoned all night.

Regards

bug
Posted: 2007-06-17, 8:03 am

Peterpack
thanks mate, good story !

i think at most i will eat 1/8 of a cake to start with.
Posted: 2007-06-17, 2:44 pm

freakpa
That meowing sound you hear is the sound of a pussy eating one bite of a muffin.

Be bold. They're not that strong. The strongest I have ever heard is .33g in one. Most are .2g.
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: