Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Florence, Rome ?
Posted: 2006-03-16, 10:25 pm

Tab
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I haven't been to Italy in some time, but just found out I have to be there for several days next week. Seems like last time I was there I struck out. Walked around the area north of the central train station and found nothing appealing. Any recommendations in either city much appreciated.
Re: Florence, Rome ?
Posted: 2006-03-17, 12:28 pm

davide
Tab,
I would suggest saving your money while in rome , since it has very little to offer, esp if compared to the venues we usually discuss on this board. I live there, but right now I'm 'here' (Alkmaar;-)), and believe me, there's no comparison... also, p2p is illegal in italy, and rather unsafe these days.......

D.
Re: Florence, Rome ?
Posted: 2006-03-17, 3:16 pm

420 Power Kat
I spent a week in Rome and can tell you that you are much better off going to the trendy shopping areas and just check out the gorgeous women. Don't let someone fool you into stopping into one of those HIgh End Lady bars that sell 200E bottles of Champagne just to chat up a few girls. Florence is tourist heaven and once again, just enjoy the Uffizzi, The Duomo, Ponte Veccio, some Wine, and Gellatto.

Check out http://www.internationalsexguide.com for more information

Posted: 2006-03-17, 4:31 pm

Tab
Thanks guys. That's what I was afraid I'd hear. I've had 2 close calls w/ LE in the states so generally no longer hobby here and thus take every opportunity I can when I travel (which fortunately is most often to Brussels).

Tab!
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: