Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Beer, Bitches and Bisco Trip Report 0: Antwerp
Posted: 2006-03-18, 4:38 am

FredtheCat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I’ve lurked A LOT and am on my second trip to Benelux for basically the same three reasons as last year. Incidentally, I used the term bitches for the alliteration, only. Like any service industry workers, these ladies should be treated with the utmost respect and the customer will be rewarded. I find that the Golden Rule applies well, even if I’m not of the Judeo-Christian faith. Bisco is a nickname for The Disco Biscuits, an American jam band that I feel is musically soaring over many of the other artists in their genre right now.

Enough of the disclaimer. Back to the trip report at hand.

Landed in Brussels yesterday morning after a fair amount of turbulence. Didn’t sleep well. After getting cash from an ATM at the airport, I took the next train to Brussels Nord where I changed trains to Antwerpen Centraal. Being a Midwestern American gives me little chance to use public transport and I have to say that I really do enjoy it. Hotel Cammerpoorte didn’t have my Bookings reservation, but they did have the room. Napped, showered and set out with my camera to take some pics of Het Steen and the Antwerp Grote Markt. Wandered north from there when I found the Antwerp RLD.

I was just going to window browse, but after seeing an Indian gal with a great body in what appears to be a newer section, I knew I was going to make a purchase if I got back to her on the circuit. I had an interview with a dark haired girl on the main drag, but her few exceptions to touching, the 50 Euro price, the two cell phones she had to finish before talking to me and the veins and stretch marks on her ample cleavage had me telling her that I may be back. Towards the end of the street I noticed this petite brunette from across the street and I had found my second interview.

Angela was very flirty at the door. 50 Euro S&F, everything off, touch everything, unlimited positions. Great little body and we’re sold. The kamer was warm and I was happy to be out of the almost freezing temperatures. Angela looks even better naked. She’s a mid 20s brunette German girl that knows French and some English. I don’t always need a conversationalist. I lay down and she climbed on top for cheek kisses and a tit to chest rub. Her nipples were attentive and I soon found she was wet. She asked me if I would like DATY and extra time for an extra 50, but I knew my jet lag wouldn’t let the extra time be worthwhile. More rubbing and tickling got me ready for the condom. The blow job was okay. She moaned during as I rubbed her ass and pussy. The hummer had me as ready as I was going to be and I asked for cowgirl to start. I’m on vacation after all. My plan was to end in doggy to enjoy that fine ass of hers staring back at me, but we went from cowgirl to me sitting up as she rubbed herself against me while continuing to pump away back to cowgirl where she squatted, sped up and worked harder. She added a butt wiggle to the apex of her rhythm and I knew then that I could either switch to doggy or surrender to the flow. I surrendered. In total, I was probably in and out of her kamer in 15 minutes, but it was worth it.

I then got lost on my way back to the hotel, but I eventually found it. Woke up my mate, listened to some tunes (Disco Biscuits 08-Nov-2002) while he showered and we headed to Kulminator. If you haven’t been and find your self in Antwerp, visit this temple of Bier. They not only have all the great Belgian beers, but they have cellared many of them and have them for sale in vintages. Working yourself back in time on your favorite Belgian beer can be quite a treat. A 2004 Westvleteren Abt 12 and a 1995 (1995!) Saison Regal and my jet lag set in. Damn that turbulence. Look for episode 1 in the Amsterdam forum.
Re: Beer, Bitches and Bisco Trip Report 0: Antwerp
Posted: 2006-03-18, 2:47 pm

madeyes
Fred, thank you fr the trip which evokes memories of my last visit to Antwerp last year. I will be in belgium next month and will post a trip report when i get back

Posted: 2006-03-19, 2:22 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fred,

Nice report. Thanks for reawakening memories of my own two trips to Antwerp. Do you know the address of the Kulminator?
Re: Beer, Bitches and Bisco Trip Report 0: Antwerp
Posted: 2006-03-19, 10:48 am

FredtheCat
Kulminator is at Vleminckveld 32. I'm glad you're enjoying my report.

FtC
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: