Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Goldentime comparison
Posted: 2006-03-17, 12:17 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
talbr,

With due respect : a comparison will only be a momentarily event, as the in- and outflow of girls is so high at FKK/Sauna clubs, that in 2 months (you say you're going in May, right ?) a substantial number of girls will have left by that time and others will have arrived. It's much better to observe the generic flow. As long as the club maintains a certain level, you should not worry; and I think Golden Time is doing just fine. At the moment, there's something for everyone's taste. Traditionally, GT was doing below par on Asian, African or Latin -American girls, but the last few monthe even that picked up - although the staple in Brueggen was and is Eastern European ladies.

I tried to subscribe to Golden Time's picture gallery twice, failed twice, and then gave up. I do not think it's worth trying too hard anyway, as - if it works at all - it will only show a minority of the girls. Samya, for example, has a very nice website with pictures, but what does that tell me about the atmosphere and whether the girls are rip-offs or real GFE's ?

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-03-17, 8:10 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston is correct - FKKs and saunaclubs rotate staff often. You'll get some great weeks and some dire ones. Like last week - I'm surprised if the staffs weren't decimated, what with CeBIT in Hannover being the place to be.

That said, I'd say the comparisons are generally comparable. I do recognize some old photos on your Lotos.cz site, like Amálka - I went to Prague in 2000 and I remember seeing that photo back then. I don't think she's there, and if she is, she's not going to look like that anymore.

YMMV, basically. But generally speaking, if this is your scale - you won't be disappointed.
Posted: 2006-03-20, 5:25 pm

davide
Hey Talbr,

I was there last saturday, and the lineup was just great. Plenty of choice for all tastes, just make sure to be there around the weekend (thur-sun should be good).

D.
Posted: 2006-03-20, 7:12 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thursday is my favourite day - I think I've had the best balance of mongers-to-vimmenfolken on Thursdays.

YMMV, but I only drive 0.0002 km/stroke anyway... ;)
Posted: 2006-03-20, 7:35 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

Sounded like you were very busy at Alkmaar and then GT. Did you meet your Hungarian sweetheart at the Achterdam? Can you make it back to GT this Sunday?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-20, 8:43 pm

davide
Hi Fred,

yes, it was all right as usual. Great times with Csilla in Alkmaar (although it was kinda strange meeting her the morning after just outside the Stad-en-land hotel - we both started laughing! ), and great threesome-plus-lez show @ goldentime. I also spotted many new faces. Excellent selection , I really think I had never witnessed so much beauty throughout all my life. Too bad I don't think I'll be able to be in Bruggen next weekend - I'm going broke, :-( ! If I get paid within the next 2-3 days I'll buy a ticket to Weeze NRW - in which case I'd definitely let you know...........

D.
Posted: 2006-03-21, 5:29 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

"Great times with Csilla in Alkmaar"
Oh, great timeS. I suppose there would not be much new names for yours truly to follow through then.

From my experience, the girls at the Achterdam are much more relax than the girls at the Wallen when you run into them on the streets. Mark your calendar, come back to Alkmaar at the beginning of August when they have the Kermis (?). It's a carnival with amusement rides and games. I knew a girl who was a very sharp shooter. Her friends would help her to drag the trophy back to her kamer every day.

"great threesome-plus-lez show @ goldentime"
Well, I tried out a new pair of trio partner at World just 8 days ago. It was a lot of fun.

"in which case I'd definitely let you know..........."
That would be good. I am very disappointed at Wim's responses to my inquiries at GT, "don't know... new girl..." Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-21, 8:01 pm

davide
hi Fred,

'I suppose there would not be much new names for yours truly to follow through then.'

I actually wanted to try a new girl, I had spotted some interesting new faces. When I saw Csilla's lovely eyes and sexy figure I remembered how much she played a central role in my fantasies recently..... so, yeah, repeated sessions with her and no time for other girls (although I had regular 30-min sessions with my Wallen Suvasini in the afternoons).

And Goldentime was soo good...... had never seen such a lineup.... the nice thing with the threesome was that we were in one of the big rooms with mirrors almost all over, once again it looked like a Private movie - which makes me think, my search for the perfect Cindy Lords lookalike ain't over yet!

D.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: