Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 5/6 First and Second Visit to Artemis Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-07, 12:44 am

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Guys,

Just got back from Artemis. This report will be anti-climatic since I only spent the night
with one girl.

Did some nice shopping and was very proud I walked into the Karstadt Sports store and only bought a World Cup Tshirt. I had six jerseys in my hand then kept dropping one after another after thinking I already got enough jerseys. It's World Cup Fever and it's only April. Pity the traveller who visits Germany in June. I mean it would be a great experience but the prices will be nuts.

Decided to take it easy and go to the club at 7:00pm. The special is still on for 55 euros entry instead of the usual 70. Don't know when it will last, probably until this month then the summer kicks in I guess. Also, my favourite won't be arriving til 8:00pm.

Paid my fee and inquired with two receptionists. The one hour rate is 120 euros so Bianka, yes Bianka not Beatrice was correct. I on the other hand got her name wrong, blame it on being near the bar with the dance music blasting, blame it on having no blood in the brain. It's Bianka, not Beatrice from Poland.

How did I find out, I gave her a little present in the form of a box of chocolate and a thank you card. She was curious why she was getting a card for Beatrice. Boy you should have seen my face turn beet red. She loved the chocolates and understand my mishearing her.

Sorry for the detour. Today seemed a bit quieter than yesterday. Grabbed my bathrobe and got into gear. Grabbed some dinner and took a little nap waiting for Bianka. She woke me up, it was around 8:15. She was wearing nothing but a Stars and Stripes panty wrap (If you can come up with a name for that please tell me).

We both kissed each other and I told her about her little gift. She waited for me on the couches near the stairs while I went to get the present for her. I came down and presented it to her. She was so happy. That's when I found out her name was Bianka not Beatrice. It was so embarrasing but as they say it't the thought that counts.

I told her I make it up to her somehow but it was my last day. I decided to treat it like a going away party. I told her I liked to stay with her for 1 1/2 hours. She loved the idea, we get along great together. The usual things happened making me a very happy man. Oh, yes Fred, she really appreciated the hello part but i think i mispronounced the sweetheart part, 1 out of 2 is not too bad. I still remembered the thank you though in Polish.

We hugged and kissed til the time was up. I was thinking of extending longer but who knows what the night would hold. Unfortunately, it didn't amount to much.

Took a long sauna and swim to settle down. It was 10:30 and I was looking for someone. As I said it was a bit quieter than yesterday. There was definitely more men than girls. Bianka and her friend who I wanted to meet were the most popular ones there. Maybe it's because I stayed a long time with her. Guys were everywhere trying to scope out the action. Mandy was there, she smiled at me, I wanted to think maybe, maybe but the alarm bell brought me back to life. Don't make the same mistake twice. The other Samia, my first disappointment was there as well. I tried to look for Fred's recommendations but again, it's my fault, I forgot to ask for descriptions.

I grabbed some more food and waited hoping maybe I will end my Berlin trip with another encounter with Bianka but her and her friend were cleaning up the room with some duo actions. In my mind, I kept hitting my head against the wall, I should have grabbed her at that momemt. Oh well.

So, it's time for me to head and call it a day. Maybe it was for the better. Today should have been a rest day for me. Tommorrow it's Oase and the lovely Sandra. Then it's World with Fred and hopefully more of the gang. I am hoping it will be a great turnout.

I'll let everyone know how my trip goes tommorrow.

Have a good day and good night wherever you are.

Redstorm
Re: Day 5/6 First and Second Visit to Artemis Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-07, 1:12 am

Wan King
its great the way you are keeping us updated on a daily basis, rather than writing a big report at the end of your trip. Keep it up man.

Fred
I know this Bianca, right wim?
Posted: 2006-04-07, 2:35 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fascinating report redstorm. Fascinating?? you may say. Yes for me. For I uncovered in your latest missive the fact that a girl I met at PHG had now moved to Artemis in Berlin.
Yes redstorm, I am speaking of Bianca from Poland.

When you mentioned the American flag wrap it all came back to me. In January, at PHG, I went with a tall, hardbodied blonde Polish farmgirl named Bianca. She had perfect looking and natural feeling but enhanced C-cups on a long lean hard body and a stars and stripes wrap. She allowed little if any kissing but deep fingering was OK with 69 and offered an extended and athletic preformance in all coital positions. Sound familiar??

I love this hobby. I cant wait to hear about Fred n red. Keep up the good work.

Doog
Pepto
Re: I know this Bianca, right wim?
Posted: 2006-04-07, 3:41 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice story, Redstorm. I think there's a room at Artemis with Jacuzzi inside. Perhaps you have to pay extras. Violetta was the only one who walked around with me to see the decorations of different rooms.

Beautiful memory, Pepto. I was about to ask if your Bianca at PHG has enhanced breasts. I remembered the name since she's not the brunette Bianca from Poland with very long legs.

We go to Berlin in May? The reduced entry of 55 euros is good till May 31.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-07, 5:18 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Berlin in May?? Hmmmmm. Depends on the weather in the Pohlheim Garden of Eden as well as the roster of garden nymphs.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-04-07, 1:47 pm

redstorm
Hi Guys,

Just came back to Frankfurt from Berlin. Slept the whole way. Caught up on some needed naptime and energy restoration.

I am glad to hear that Bianca was at PHG. I wished I was there when she was there. I don't think I could have convinced her to stay longer with the pricing scheme but she was worth every minute last night. She is an absolute stunner with a beautiful smile.

Tonight, it's back to Oase. I'll do my best to take it easy tonight.
Then it's off to World with Fred. It is an honour to be accompanying with one of my mentors here.

Redstorm

2 Days to go......
Posted: 2006-04-07, 3:22 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
When you mentioned the American flag wrap it all came back to me. In January, at PHG, I went with a tall, hardbodied blonde Polish farmgirl named Bianca. She had perfect looking and natural feeling but enhanced C-cups on a long lean hard body and a stars and stripes wrap. She allowed little if any kissing but deep fingering was OK with 69 and offered an extended and athletic preformance in all coital positions. Sound familiar??

Now I remember her Pepto - is she a goal for going to Berlin ?
I also recently read that Isabel, the Polish blonde, we know her, left PHG with undisclosed destination but it's quite possible that she pops-up in Artemis !

W.

Hi Red,

not getting exhausted of so much travelling to cover the whole scene !? it's unbelievable,
Fred doesn't do that, but reckon, he does at least six girls in a row !

W.
Posted: 2006-04-07, 3:46 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Redstorm,

"Just came back to Frankfurt from Berlin. Slept the whole way."

Amazing. I can't sleep much in the train even with the noise canceling headphone.

Hi Wim,

"I also recently read that Isabel, the Polish blonde, we know her, left PHG with undisclosed destination"

I saw Isabel at World twice within the last 6 months. I need to return to Artemis to see Steffi, Charlie, Violetta, Bianca, Melissa, and .....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-07, 4:22 pm

Wim Admin
Fred, Red,
principally I'm lined up for Sunday at GT .....
do some paddling in the pond
W.
Posted: 2006-04-07, 4:53 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

You are the man with the right principle, at least for this Sunday. Are you going to join that silly World Cup competition?

Regards,
Fred
The Girls of Summer
Posted: 2006-04-08, 7:14 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Red,

Great series of reports. Just a quick question? How many hours is the ICE Berlin-Frankfurt? What price? Thanks.

"I need to return to Artemis to see Steffi, Charlie, Violetta, Bianca, Melissa, and ..... "

Hey Fred, what about that Lithuanian girl, Selina, you used to see? Wasn't she one of the first escapees to Artemis? Is she still there?
Re: The Girls of Summer
Posted: 2006-04-08, 9:17 am

redstorm
Hi ST,

It's a four hour journey from Berlin to Frankfurt with no switching trains. It's 98 euros second class and 140 euros first class. I use my German Rail Pass I pick up in Canada before I leave. It gives me the best flexibilty since sometimes I don't know when I want to leave. "

I know there is a Polish contigent at Artemis (i.e. Bianca), I tend to pick up Polish words here and there and she and her friend were doing duos non-stop. Too bad I didn't have the courage to ask them.

I know it's my last day here but I think a return journey will be order. Hopefully in late October or November.

Thanks

Redstorm
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: