Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
seed, sods and birdwatching in the Golden Time garden
Posted: 2006-04-26, 7:27 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bonjour all,

At last ! Springtime has come and the temperature has risen sufficiently to inhale some fresh air and explore the famous garden of Golden Time. It was not yet warm enough for serious outdoor action, but sitting on the sofa at the terrace was a very pleasant change from indoor winter routine indeed. The only birds visible were of the feathered kind, but the two magnolia's were in full flower - a beautiful sight indeed (for the conaisseurs: one 'Soulangeana' and one 'Stellata').
Odd: you are in the zenith of sexual expressionism and the local Management was busy discussing the lawn.... Seed or sod, that was the question. Seed was bought and applied, and then the patches were never watered. Showing the local lack of patience, the choice than was reverted to buying 20 square meters of sods to have a quick fix. Bollocks, why am I writing this at all? Probably to show you there is more in life than scantily -clad Russian babes in the 'Kino' or German hotties in the pool. Yeah, right....

I arrived around lunchtime to find fresh baked bread and good espresso, but not the best female line -up I ever saw. No problem, I knew this in advance; between Christian- and Orthodox Easter a lot of the Eastern European girls might go home. What was walking around - and certainly what was arriving later in the day - gave me however more than sufficient choice. Worse : even spoiled as I am, I found the choice too good, and I found myself in the position of hesitating which babe to ask first. Oh, those luxury problems....

After a quick session in the sauna, shower and a pool non-experience (only males in, blame it on my rotten after-shave), I hung around the 'Kino' entry and found some nice girls there. One of them was a seriously good -looking blond babe, whose eyes almost pierced through my 'IJsbeer' coat. Now I'm not a sucker for blondes (brunettes are my vice), but she was really attractive and attentive enough to address me. Her name was Natasha and she was from (well, guess) Russia, but spoke decent German. The word 'Zimmer' came pretty fast in the conversation, and normally all alarm bells should ring, but hey, what the heck, you only live once and the good thing of a first session is that you have chances to recover later in the day if it turns bad.
Fact is, it did not turn out bad at all. Natasha (large, half-long blond hair, looking a little posh) was a gorgeous looker (and undressing made it even better) and an excellent performer too. We spent our quality time in room 2 (thus mirrors on both sides) and she did a fine standard program, no inhibitions, no disappointment and a seriously good start of the day. A nice girl to chat with too, as we discussed the issues of new clubs close by and abroad and the resulting labour opportunities for the ladies. I can recommend her to all.

Ah, time for a shower, then sauna, then shower (the cold after-sauna version), then a second attempt to fish in the pool. A trifle better score this time. Between three males we got one female in. Now these situations are awkward. None of the males dares to approach, in fear of being impolite towards the others (I'm sure not everyone is that civilised, but I'm brought up that way ;-) and the girl is in incertitude what to do also. It ended with us all leaving the water frustrated, they should find a rule of etiquette to cover this. Never mind, I got her a little later in the dry - and later that day in the pool too. It was certainly worth the wait, just read on.
As I was walking in the corridors, my babe from the bath was sitting in front of the 'Kino'. I walked along, she looked at me, smiled, grabbed my bathrobe, and asked me if I rather not spend by time with her instead of walking around aimlessly. I certainly agreed to that. I apologized for my un-masculine behaviour in the bath (she said she did not really know what to do either) and we spent spend some time chatting indoors until we decided to get some fresh air in the terrace outdoors. Ah, lovely. The sun, the garden, the fresh air, a bird, er, on your lap....
Sylvia is German but of southern Balkan origins, fake blonde, has a lot of tattoos, and has a bit of, excuse me here, 'white trash' image. Probably she would frighten newcomers a bit. But she was all smiles and friendly and we sat and chatted and we felt something really nice was building up between the two of us. We choose for a prolongation in a garden hut where she showed all her, er, virtues, and some other things too ;-) Really a fine girl, soft smooth skin, large breasts, very responding to attentions towards her lower regions (nice fresh shaved pussy, it just asked for some oral and manual stimulation - and boy, did she get wet). As I am writing this I still feel euphorious. A definite must for a repeat on my next visit.

Now for the aficionado's only : Gaston's food review. Lunch was allright, with fresh bread but limited choice. Mid -afternoon 'Kuchen' (choice of two) were quite allright and as usual rich in calories. And dinner... What a pleasant surprise. Choice of two pasta's (Penne Tricolore or Spirelli) and two sauces (ragu and ??? - likely with mushrooms; something I did not taste). The Penne were gone by the time I was served (I spent my time with Sylvia, which I certainly not regret) and the Spirelli were slightly overcooked (them Germans do not understand the concept of 'Al dente') but the ragu was an extremely close match to an original Ragu Bolognese. Likely the catering firm did not even realise it, but they a quite good job indeed. Now for a glass of Nero d'Avola and my happiness would be perfect, but as GT is a no-wine establishment.... But let's get on with the babes.

I did a quick after-dinner visit to the sauna, showered en went into the pool for one last, desperate attempt. And there I hit the day's jackpot: 'my' Sylvia approached the masseur for a massage (he massaging her for a fee, that is), learned that he was still busy and she had to wait for 10 minutes. Then she decided to spend the intermediate time by... getting into the pool, sitting on my lap and ordering me: 'You start massaging my back then'. O boy. Can you refuse such a nice (though rather strict - a German girl, ya know ?) request ? Not me. I complied and started a rather non-professional session, which she quite seemed to like, though according to the looks of the masseur I did clearly a rotten job. Never mind, we both enjoyed ourselves for a good 15 minutes - why hurry ? - and then she probably was relieved to get real professional treatment, but I had my pleasant pool experience. The whole thing was sheer fun and quite some jealous looks came to my side.

As I was (still) sitting in the pool reminiscing my sins mrs. Perfect Breasts (of last visits fame) came walking along. As I knew she was easy to lure into the pool I tried and... bingo, girl #2 was sitting next to me. Stella, as is her name, is of half Italian origin, has quite classic looks with dark hair and a perfect body. Although she claims natural breasts, I still have my small doubts - if so, she is extremely lucky (sorry guys, even touching did not give me a full conclusion). Stella's pool behaviour is simply exemplaric: she sits with / on you, chats happily, has no objections to some touching and light kissing and has no rush to get out at all. Neither did I. But you got to get out some time and we went eventually to find ourselves a room for further exploration and that's where things got a bit less euphoric. It was the famous early -evening 'Zimmerkrise' and we got garden hut #24 (or 25, both numbers were on the door) assigned. The hut was brand new, and seemingly not totally outfitted yet. The thing smelled still a bit of Baumarkt (Home Depot for you Americans, B&Q for the Brits) and the airco was not working. We started off well, but after 15 minutes we found ourselves sweating heavily and almost out of breath - and we were not that heavily physically active (okay, well, somewhat then, but as we were trained...). We stopped and opened the windows, which gave some relief, but not really sufficiently. We re-started the session, but Stella was not really into it anymore. Although it ended quite satisfactorily (at least for me), Stella excused profoundly for what she reckoned to be sub-standard service (for her). To her relief, I did not complain, though, as it did not seem her fault to me. I will be happy to go with her a second time.

And that's all, folks. I returned home happily, and I will be back in the garden over a month (or a little earlier, maybe, he he he).

cheers,

Gaston.
Re: seed, sods and birdwatching in the Golden Time garden
Posted: 2006-04-26, 5:25 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Bonjuor Gaston,

So you no longer feel compelled to complain about your less than perfect sessions. Self examination and growth is good, mon ami… Ok, I know that I am being hard on you in that regard. (Its trans-Atlantic envy rearing its ugly head, for sure.) However, as the official beat reporter for GT, it is very gratifying to observe your journalistic evolution from whinging about insignificant matters of degree to horticulturist, meteorologist, gastronomist (food critic) extraordinare and home improvement adviser. I was looking forward to the sod part of your title until I realized that you were talking about grass.

You might be a tad hard on the caterer considering that he/she could be a Latvian earning 5 euro per hour trying to cook Italian food for a German boss to satisfy a sophisticated Belgian palate, although I found your views fair and balanced.

Congratulations, you are really getting good at this pool thing…it’s a shame that you don’t seem to have competition anymore, well, at least from board members...Woof? Soon the ladies will be watching to see when you enter the hot tub just so they can accompany you :-) Come to think of it, given your excellent writing and observational skills, perhaps you could compose the rules of etiquette to handle hot tub situations. Maybe even post them by the tub in several languages for easy reference.

Interesting to see you have expanded your choices to “biker babes” with lots of tats (a little more genteel description than white trash). If your next session with the Sylvia goes as well as this one you might be seen wearing biker leathers and sporting some ink, yourself, when you return…just a thought. I am curious as to the significance of Sylvia’s southern Balkan origin. Is that where the German biker babes come from? Ok, maybe you should pm me on that one.

As we readers have come to expect and eagerly await, another excellent report. Thank you for taking the great amount of time and energy it takes to craft such a detailed and interesting story. If you must wait another month to return, invent something up at the fortnight…the stories are kind of slow recently.

Tot ziens,

Skip
Posted: 2006-04-26, 7:03 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Woah, nice to hear you were at the GT Gaston.

What day was this then? It does not seem to be in the report?

Mike
Posted: 2006-04-27, 7:25 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Skip,

Thanks for your comments. I agree that 'biker girl' is a lot better, but we don't have that much bikers over here.... Sylvia's own introduction was 'I am a gypsy', but she is too blond and light-skinned to give that impression. A PM is underway for more details. And yours truly wearing leather ???? Just the thought makes me shiver - the 'IJsbeer' robe fits me fine.
The pool thing gers me really addicted. It becomes a challenge now - rather an obsession. But so far I think I handle things quite, er, satisfactorily, he he he.

Mike,

Glad you were there too, recently and enjoying yourself. I was there Thursday last, but posted rather late due to other obligations. Next visit will be mid-May, date not fixed yet as my agenda is slowly filling with that 4-letter word (W O R K). Take a little care with drinking and driving as the Polizei is very good in hiding on the nearest section of the B221 - all know that those who come out of the Heidweg have done. Don't give them a too easy catch.

cheers,

Gaston
Posted: 2006-04-27, 10:07 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks but dont worry, I leave plenty of sober-up time at the end!

I think I will be in Dubai mid may, but itsa tough life!
Posted: 2006-04-27, 4:51 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

If you don't think you have too many "biker girls" there you have obviously never been to Amsterdam! I agree that you may not have many "biker babes" but you can't get too literal about the bike part. I have heard that there is a close association with management and bikers in the Frankfurt clubs.

I expect that soon when they issue your IJsbeer robe at GT the word will go out that Aquaman has entered the building... You might even get a competition going with wim now that he has experienced it at the Ritz. He says that is is a requirement there... Better check it out.

Skip
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: