Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cherchez la femme - Gaston ends up in Babylon.
Posted: 2008-04-04, 9:10 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bonjour all,

About every springtime I get that eerie feeling that I step into my car and end up at quite another place than I originally intended. I just seem to have to deviate from my default path. Coach (doing a brave task from far away) blames me for getting out of focus, I (for the lack of better knowledge) just follow my instincts. This time, I was a bit fed up with the meagre starting line-up in LR and the hit-or-miss experiences there (despite the occasional good girls and the best Thekefrauen on Earth). I had some time to spare (half a day, I needed to get back early) and the 'Hof was just too far. So I just left laGaffe mansions late mornings, drove eastwards, and ended up in Elsdorf of all places. Why ? Read on:

So far I never followed a female provider to a new venue - at least not just because she moved. I usual stay put, and find other girls to entertain (me - or them). But one of the transfers this year was a special one: one of the girls from Bernd's had left (allegedly after a dispute with local Management) and was reported a few weeks later in a club, unknown to me. I checked the website: Wow - all the girls working there are pictured in most explicit state. And yes, my baby was there. In total 16 girls are pictured, at least half of them promising. Hell, why not ? And so I drove to 'Babylon'.

I arrived at 12:30, officially half an hour after opening. At the 'Hof, this would mean a very decent starting line-up, full operating facilities, an animated atmosphere (Conny already insulting the first male clients, that is ;-) and probably already the first sessions going on. Here it was quite different.

Nothing.

Absolutely
nothing.

I was the only client in - and worse: there was only one (a single, une, eine) female provider in.

Ouff... this was a new experience for me. Last time I was the only customer in a club was 3 years ago, just after the start-up of 'Golden Time' when I arrived equally half an hour after opening. Then I was sitting at the bar with seven young hot girls sitting opposite me, looking so eagerly at yours truly that I decided to hide in the sauna for a while. This was different. And this place was really seriously open (lights on, food laid-out at the bar, sauna hot), while the lady at the reception had no given me any sign or warning. Minus one point for the establishment.

The single girl showed me the place (I will do a concise description in a separate post, as I think this is the first time the venue is reported upon in the forum) and after I dressed in my towel (no robes) poured me a coffee - from a thermos can. No espresso. One more minus point. And then she excused herself because her hair was not totally dry yet... and I was left alone at the bar. There was no soul in sight. The bar was not continuously tended, and the lady at the reception did not care to chat with me, obviously. Now I'm not a too sensitive soul, but this was bordering the surreal. And I realise that in the week after Easter some clubs may have a bit weaker line-up than normally (Eastern European girls taking the time off to go to their family), but this is clearly a new level of FKK / Sauna club operations.

In about half an hour from then two other girls came in - both decent -looking blondes. The girl who showed me the place got back, sat for about a minute besides me at the bar and then left to sit on a sofa. As I had literally nothing better to do (leaving was an alternative I seriously considered, though) I joined her. She was an otherwise quite cute brown girl with the name of Sheila (pronounced 'Shayla' to my despair). Were it for another time and space I might have sat besides her quite happily, now I must admit I was not fully into it. For once, I think coach can forgive me.

Eventually, we went to a room for a so-so session, but I will take full blame for the lack of enthusiasm. Sheila is a pretty girl who sort of tried, but there was clearly no click. Due to this the session lasted well over the half -hour mark, and I have to give her full compliments for understanding the circumstances and only noting a single 30 minutes on my sheet (payment is 'Schieferhof -style' at end-of-day).

I went for the post -session shower and got back in the bar area. There I found two more males in, and one more female, making (with the two blondes plus Sheila) a total of four. One of the males was a Dutchman who I recognised from other places (notably Bernd's) and we discussed the venue, this also being his first time in Babylon. We agreed this was not the perfect place, and hoped for better times. Over the course of the whole afternoon (until 18:00), two more girls and two more males came in. That was all. But one of these girls made the day for me:

I saw her entering, having a small chat with mrs. reception, and immediately recognised her: Mahe ! This was the moment I was waiting for. I jumped off the barstool, made the 10 metres to the desk in a new NordRheinisches Rekord (absolute focus: coach would have been so proud of me) and greeted her. God bless the girl. She recognised me, greeted me even in French and excused herself to get undressed, promising to join me a.s.a.p. My mood went up 200%.

Mahe, tall dark-haired German/Oriental goddess, brains and beauty, sweet and sensual, formerly working at the 'Hof and Loveliest Woman in the Western Hemisphere, came to me. She sat besides me. She looked at me. She smiled. She started kissing... She suggested we went to the downstairs area. As she only works in Babylon for a short while, I think she does not want to put on too high a profile as successfull provider. I did not care. We settled on a sofa, put our arms around another, our lips connected, our tongues in touch (best wet kisses in NRW, believe me) and did not leave the sofa until well half an hour afterwards (yes, we did the full program there ;-) when I had arrived in seventh heaven.

Bon. That was sooooo goooood. Now for the dilemma: with this being the best session in the year so far, should I even risk a lesser next session with staying or should I leave ? In the end I decided to stay, as I was interested in one of the other girls. I spent quite a long time in the sauna recovering, went upstairs to talk to my Dutch friend (promoting Mahe on the way) and surveying the late afternoon scene - which was not that different from earlier, to be honest (1 more client, 1 more girl). I surveyed the food counter, with some fruit, some cold cut (not cooled, minus one more point) and the hot food being noodles with cream-and-mushroom sauce (or so it seemed at least) simmering for over 4 hours (minus one more point). I decided to skip food (sorry guys, I preferred to remain healthy and eat back in Brussels, no food report thus) and focussed on the last girl I wanted to session with.

Now this girl was something special. I would almost urge you to look at the place's website now. This was a blonde with extensive ink on her body, with an appropriate amount of iron, too. Skip (I trust you had a look, mon ami) would be so agreeing with me. You should have no problem identifying her. To be honest, her body is more than o.k. from close in real life, and she's pretty friendly too. I asked if I could join her on a sofa, she happily agreed and so I met Pam, the local queen of hardcore.

Now I know from experience that looks don't tell the whole story. I had past sessions with heavily 'enhanced' girls who were actually soft and cheerfull and plain fun. Tattoo's are (IMHO) a sign of extreme bravery, extreme madness or an extremely sadistic 'friend', and I only have problems with the latter. A girl with colourfull paintings like Sylvia the Gypsy Princess (formerly GT and heavily missed by yours truly) was a true sweetheart who was just a bit extravagant - the situation I disfavor is when one meets several girls with all the same markings on their arms or side (multiple EE girls voluntarily having the same arabic names on their body ? come and tell me a fairytale), noting some kind of proprietary ownership. Pam's case looked like a mix of bravery and madness, not terrifying in any sense.

We sat together in the bar area for a while until I got enough of the music playing and suggested we went someplace quieter. She agreed, and we went up on the first floor in a nicely dimensioned bedroom, where we had a good and varied session. Pam is a nice woman, who looks quite sweet from close by and is very friendly. She's a girl that seems to grow on you - I dare to guess that repeat clients get even better service. It was in retrospect a good decision to stay, the session was well worth it.

After the session I took a last shower (very nice facility on the upper floor), went downstairs to dress and announced myself ready to leave at the desk. In Schieferhof -style the bill was made up and the available girls came by to see / kiss me out.

Concluding: a rather strange experience it has been. The place - at twice the size of Bernd's and qua location closer to Belgium and the Netherlands - has truly potential, but then there have to be far more providers (and maybe some more attentive staff). I had one average (Sheila), one pretty good (Pam) and one heavenly (Mahe) session, so in the end I can't complain. But I certainly will only return when I get reports on a more consistent line-up.

cheers,

Gaston.
Re: Cherchez la femme - Gaston ends up in Babylon.
Posted: 2008-04-07, 8:26 pm

paniked Power Kat
thanks, Gaston -- for your tireless, intrepid reporting :)

-paniked

Posted: 2008-04-08, 2:11 am

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the report, made a wonderful illustrated story (with the Babylon website open in another window) - good looking ladies nicely photographed.

Its a "true" FKK club, meaning towels for the guys and nothing at all (except minor decorations) for the ladies, right? As opposed to robes/lingerie-or-bikinis as in the "Sauna clubs" like YinYang, GT,Living Room, right?

Also the website suggests that couch action all-the-way is quite common/accepted,
there's a nice little Trip Report on the "Ablauf" tab.

To clarify the pricing, seems to me (from my limited understanding of their site)
e35 to enter the club, beer and softdrinks included, wines and spirits extra
e100 per half-hour session incl BBBJ and such
e55 for extra half hour, or for extra lady in the same half-hour session
e50 for anal

There were other extras priced that neither I nor Babelfish could translate, can you explain?

Aufnahme +25 Euro, Schlucken + 50 Euro, NS +25 Euro.
(Babelfish translated this as: admission +25 euro, sips + 50 euro, LV +25 euro.)

I'm currently plotting how to get there by public transport. The site itself lists several nearby hotels at very reasonable prices, though I'm not sure yet how near they are.

Finally, do you reckon my almost total lack of German would be a problem?

Posted: 2008-04-09, 1:22 am

paladin
Hey Gaston....nice report. We love Mahe, and we remember when Babylon was a "goto" place on the FKK tour, but that was a good 7-8 years ago.

Sorry she had trouble at Bernd's. Total lose/lose for both the house and her.
Re: Cherchez la femme - Gaston ends up in Babylon.
Posted: 2008-04-09, 7:59 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
as promised:

Venue: 'Babylon',
Address: Oststrasse 12, Elsdorf (NRW).

Site: www dot privatclub-babylon dot de
The photo's on the site are quite realistic. Girls and venue are pretty correctly portretted.
Yes, it are the real girls you see - no models (If I were a working girl this would be a reason
not to work here, to be honest). Problem: no indicator whether a girl is really working....

Location: at the edge of a small village, in a semi-commercial / light industrial area.
Ample parking behind the house, on a off-street parking lot.
Elsdorf is 25 km. west of Koeln (Cologne) and can be reached via A61 (exit Elsdorf)
or A4 (then exit Buir) Autobahnen. The village has no train station. Nearest one is
Bergheim (Eftkreis) (S-Bahn connection from Koeln), from which a taxi could be taken
(approx. 7 km.). The website lists a number of hotels in the neighbourhood.

House: a big house (twice the size of Bernd's, a trifle smaller than 'Living Room' to compare with).
Likely once belonging to some business ? Too large to have been a private house, it seems.
Three floors are used (though some rooms are off-limits for male visitors for obvious reasons).
- Ground floor: reception, large bar area with ample seating and pole dance stand, bedrooms, shower.
Also ladies dressing room, kitchen and service area's (all off-limits). Constant display of food (hot
and cold cut and fruit) on side table near bar. Drinks to be got at bar. Girls will serve you.
- Lower floor: locker room, 2 showers, toilet, 2 sauna's (one regular Finnish, one 'Bio'), large sitting area
(judging at the tiles there was once an indoor pool, perhaps ?) opening to garden (summers only ?)
- Upper floor: bedrooms, shower, toiler, very small wirlpool (not continuous in use, ask at reception).

The place is large enough to hold a lot of girls and customers. Ground floor bar area is quite big,
and the almost as large downstairs area is usually deserted. A wirlpool 'Living Room' -size downstairs
would enormously benefit the atmosphere and facilities. The one wirlpool I have seen (upstairs)
is a joke, can only be used for 2 and should anyway be 'booked' in advance.

The works: 'Babylon' is an FKK, so the girls are default nude or wearing a towel only. They do have a
'dessous -day', however (check website for current day). You pay an EUR 55 entrance fee, which
enables you a towel, free use of facilities and free food and soft- and low -alcohol drinks. Sessions
are EUR 55 per half hour (no discount for second half hour). Extra's (cum-in-mouth, anal, lesbian show)
are posted, but probably better negotiated with the girls up front.
For Magoo:
'Aufname' = plain cum-in-mouth (stuff ends up in tissue, mostly)
'Schlucken' = cum-in-mouth + swallowing the stuff in

(nota bene: website still lists the old pricing scheme, where entry is only EUR 35, but that is compensated
by a first session being EUR 75 - as far as I know this scheme is deserted for more conventional pricing
or will be very shortly)

Couch action as start of a larger session is generally available and accepted. Duration will greatly
depend on the girl and how you get around. If you do not fancy this, you may indicate you want to go
straight to a room. With the better girls, you may not even make it to the room ;-)

There is, like in more clubs, a 'Strengstes Animierverbot'. Happily this is not kept absurdly strict.
While girls may appear somewhat distant in first instance, they become pretty accessible over time.
All girls speak German (no recent shy RUM imports here); some speak (more or less) English, one
(pretty good) French. Non -German speakers will have more problems with the relatively small
choice than with conversation, I would reckon.

Food is continuously available (which from bacteriological point-of-view is not necessarily good),
coffee (filter), soft-, non-alcoholic drinks and beer are free, stronger spirits will be added to your tab.
They do sell Champagne / Sekt, but why on earth should you buy it ?

The place is a mix between the intimacy of the 'Schieferhof' and the size of 'Living Room', but
(at least at my moment of visiting) due to a shortage of girls lacking the advantages of both. Pity,
as the place clearly has potential.

enjoy !

Gaston.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: