Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Duisburg RLD - December 17, 2011
Posted: 2011-12-22, 3:13 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
En route to GoldenTime last week, Wim and I decided to take a detour to Duisburg and check out the window scene. It would be a quick stop as we had other plans so we focused on three houses (laufhause) that he knew had the best girls. These were Vulkanstrasse 17-19 and two others nearby. As we arrived by car, there is a tower (think it's part of an old factory or something?) visible from a distance.

rldtower.jpg
rldtower.jpg [ 209.67 KiB ]

Like in Frankfurt, the windows I saw are located inside houses with several levels and stairs. This can be nice since you're only passing by other punters and the walkways aren't clogged with random tourists. The rooms are very large in comparison to what you'll find in Amsterdam and all seem to have decent sized beds. Each room seems to have a piece of paper taped to the window with the girl's name and nationality, which I think is quite useful really! The going rate is 30 euros for your standard S+F.

There is this elevated metal walkway connecting two of the buildings, which looks fairly new.

walkway.jpg
walkway.jpg [ 202.49 KiB ]

After walking around for a while and checking out the lineup (slow at this time of day... around 3:30-4:30pm), I settled on a cute, very petite Romanian girl, Emma, in room 501, in the corner, ground floor of Vulkanstrasse 17-19. She had long, dark blonde hair down to her ass, small tits, tiny ass, not much taller than 5'. Negotiated a S+F with full touching, 20 minutes, for 30 euros. We stripped down, I got on her large bed and had her lie beside me while blowing me. She lay on her side, which really didn't give me the best access to her ass, but it was okay. I think I asked her to move but this was more comfortable for her and good enough.. I rubbed her little pussy a bit as she got little Bluto standing at attention. After blowing me for a while, we started off in mish for a few minutes, which I really enjoyed. Then we switched to doggy and I guess it was still early in the day for her... she asked me not to push so deep so I obliged. A few minutes of doggy and then I had her switch to prone bone to finish, rubbing her ass and occasionally grazing her rosebud as I pumped away to completion. Delightful.

While I was with Emma, Wim was upstairs doing a Romanian girl. We met up after our respective sessions and continued on to GoldenTime, which is detailed in this post.

After GoldenTime and on the way back to Amsterdam, we took another detour to check out the Duisburg night shift. Many more girls were working at this time but I was in kind of a shit mood after being unable to pull the trigger at GoldenTime and wanted to play it safe. Went with Emma again, except this time she objected to my occasional light grazing of her asshole. She explained that she doesn't have anal, so it makes her nervous. Fair enough and otherwise the session proceeded exactly the same. Still recommended.

I liked what I saw here and would definitely like to visit Duisburg again when I get the chance. At just 30 euros a pop and lots of hot girls on offer, it's hard to go too far wrong.

Posted: 2011-12-24, 9:27 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lol. 'Her rosebud'. I'll always have that cross my mind from now on. What is 'prone bone'? So you enjoyed Duisburg. Glad to hear it. Duisburg's great in places and terrible in others. I found 17-19 & number 26 to be the best for stunning younger ladies. For latinas it was number 25 i think - mature and 20s/30s. My rating for the place went down compared to my first visit. Think it was just because it was new to me and i had the shag of my life that i gave it 4*. After visiting three times in October, i now rate it at 3*, or 3.25*. No, 3*. Definitely worth a visit and it certainly gets busier as the night progresses.

The tower is a part of power station for Duisburg & the surrounds, as far as i'm aware. As for girls complaining when we're going too deep, or driving it home - that gets on my tits. When it's happened before i just ask for a wank to finish. Really annoys me. Be interested to hear what sort of rating you would give Duisburg? As mentioned before, i now rate it 3*.

Excellent report.
Re: Duisburg RLD - December 17, 2011
Posted: 2011-12-24, 9:41 pm

Aardvark
splodge wrote:
What is 'prone bone'?

It's where the girl is lying flat with her belly flat on the bed and you are doing her from behind. Obviously it's very similar to doggie style. It's on of my favourite positions because it allows for maximum penetration while the girl can squeeze her muscles easily to make you cum quicker.
Re: Duisburg RLD - December 17, 2011
Posted: 2011-12-24, 10:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
Ah, i see. Like that one myself. Doggy's the one i love most though.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: