Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ratings for RLDs visited in October, 2011.
Posted: 2011-12-16, 9:55 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The following are my own personal ratings for the Red light districts, that i visited on my most current escapade in October 2011. Please bare in mind i have only visited some of them once and would need to visit again to perhaps re-evaluate my star rating.

Bochum 3.75* - excellent. Reminscent of Alkmaar. Only been here once but it's one of my favourites.
Oberhausen 3.25* - small, but cool. Reminded me of Alkmaar as soon as i stepped inside.
Hannover 3.25* - for variety and numbers, but too many stairs.
Duisburg 3* - for sheer numbers of ladies and sexy young ee's.
Essen 2.25* - nice set up but must of been a slow day. It was Sunday. Seemed a bit run down too.
Dortmund 2* - nice girls, bit of variety, but not big enough.
Dusselfdorf 1.5* - if you want a sore neck then go there. Not for me.

As noted before. These ratings are liable to change. From this trip i'd definitely visit Bochum and Oberhausen again. Especially Bochum. Maybe it's because there's milfs there (in fact definitely, it is, lol) but there are also some lovely ladies dotted around the whole place. If i was passing Hannover i'd certainly visit it again also. Something for everyone. Also, i think i need to give Essen another chance. The foundations of an excellent rld are there but not sure.

Posted: 2011-12-18, 12:13 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Good work Slodge. Thanks for reporting back.

bb69

PS: Doesn't your signature need updating??

Posted: 2011-12-24, 9:30 pm

splodge Power Kat
Please excuse me everyone. Oberhausen is the RLD that reminded me of the Alkmaar of old. Bochum was a major typo. Bochum is better than both in my opinion and is a different set up to Alkmaar. Would need to visit Bochum more to make sure though. So far, so good.

Yes, Billybob, you're right, i do indeed need to update my signature. Unfortunately :( For a little while anyway. That's usually the case.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: