Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
March Fitness - Sexy Bunny Weekend
Posted: 2012-03-26, 9:28 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What a wonderful and gorgeous weekend at FKK World and in Frankfurt! There are plenty of sexy bunnies awaiting inspections at World and at Palace.

Friday at FKK World, March 23

Plenty of girls. Very few customers for the day and during early evening. There were two new sensations who caught my eyes - beautiful and athletic.

At 4 am on March 24, I talked to a newcomer Julie at 175 cm for the first time. It's only her 5th day at FKKW and she's new to Germany. After some small talks, she was quite surprised that I asked her to come with me, "now?!"

She reminded me of Lisa from Germany at GT at her prime - smaller breasts, very fit and intense without Lisa's restrictions. Julie has the oral talents that totally surprised me - hand job to start, followed by HJ/BBBJ, hands free BBBJ, DT. Once she swallowed Freddy, she would hold her head still and I could fit her tongue making rounds and rounds around Freddy. Her light pink pussy is pretty and tight as well.

The next day at the Easter Party, I had a couple chances to connect with her early on. But I was pre-occupied with other task. Finally at 3 am, I saw her coming out of the ladies' dressing room and I approached her right away. It was a wonderful reconnection.

Regards,
Fred
Re: March Fitness - Sexy Bunny Weekend
Posted: 2012-03-28, 12:57 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Saturday, March 24, 2012 FKKW Easter Party Saturday

It's a sunny and gorgeous day at FKK World.

The official shuttle service were provided by Audi Q7 or a big Porsche SUV. Very nice!

Salute to FKKW Management! They picked a cute young petite blonde for two live shows. Too bad, no gang bang party on Ms. Mia Magma:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb_c4R4y1DI

Show # 1 - solo performance with Mia rubbing her clit and finger her pussy + hot oil right down her crotch + bunny eating carrot with the other opening :)

One hairy guy standing right next to the stage was touching himself :)

Show # 2 - Mia in long black boots again + a thick brunette - lesbo show licka pubba

Mia climbed the wall with one carrot up her pussy. Then it's Mia and brunette in sync - sexy bunnies eating carrots contest.

I must get closer to take a good look.

One petite girl stopped me in my track to get closer to the stage, "baby, where are you going?"

"Looking at pussies."

I passed her then.

"I am looking for a DICK! .... Looking at pussies?!"

BUT the highlight of the highlights belong to Sonja III - not Sonja I who had moved to FKKW to Palace (now behind the counter), not Sonja II who has been there for two years.

Like Julie, it was only Sonja III's 5th day at FKKW as of last Saturday. She's funny, spontaneous, passionate and ...... By far my best initiation since November 2004.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2012-03-28, 7:08 pm

davide
Hi Fred

thanks for the report - and the video!

Mia's definitely cute... watching her do all that stuff - carrots included - must have been... inspiring!
Live motivational material.... :D

D.
Posted: 2012-03-28, 8:09 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Davide,

Mia's live shows were motivational indeed.

After the conclusion of the second show, I was running around. Luckily, I found Julie for round 5 of the day.

You may notice that her front teeth extend out a bit. Perfect choice for a naughty and sexy bunny. You like some carrots :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2012-03-29, 12:07 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
In addition to the new sensations Julie and Sonja III, there were plenty of beauties who were not getting much attention at the party, not to mention the night before the party:

Britney - she's been back for a month now. With longer hair, she looks better than ever. However, zero customer last Friday until one of her loyal fans showed up at 11 pm.

Karina - great respect for this girl's honesty, performance and integrity. Rather than jeopardizing her friendship with Britney, she would object the reconnexxion with the same guy back at the FaschingsParty when they were on fire. He's the one who alert me how great she is just 6 weeks ago.

Simona and her younger sister Deanna - finally, I saw Deanna and her titis are just as marvellous as that of her elder sister. All natural but she's not my type. Her sister is. :)

Monica - beauty and performance. She had a dry spell last Friday. Then she waited till I woke up last Friday evening and sat on my lap. Freddy woke up in no time. After our reconnexxion, she had back to back to back customers, quite a big contrast to other girls who were just waiting and waiting.

Bulgarian cutie - back in February, she had that baby stomach. Now, she has shed those winter fat, looking better than ever.

Isabella - a bit quiet but very pretty. Only she has a more athletic body .....

Jessica - beautiful and smiling face but very big butt. Hey, Trav69! Where are you?!

Sara from Bulgaria - still around with her very BIG silicones :) I have never been with her but she's always friendly.

It's sad but it's true. By the theory of Natural Selection and Self Elimination, a couple of Freddy's Angels would not even look at me as I did not have the resources for them last Friday. Thus 24 hours later, I re-classify them as Freddy's former angels. I am a very bad man. :)

So many sexy bunnies. So little resources....

Regards,
Fred

Attachments
March 24 Osterparty at FKK World.jpg
March 24 Osterparty at FKK World.jpg [ 262.04 KiB ]
Posted: 2012-03-31, 10:59 am

Trav69
Ahh Fred - you make me very envious now that I knkow what I am missing out on! Trying very hard to find an excuse to get back asap.

Don't eat too much over easter ;-)

Trav
Posted: 2012-04-01, 2:56 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ahh Trav,

I have skipped some of the fine details. I know how you feel.

If you worry that I might gain weight for eating too much, I can tell you that I did not eat much in the dining room last Friday and Saturday at FKK World. I munch on the sexy bunnies a lot in the zimmers though. :)

Dancing with the energizer bunny horizontally and vertically are excellent fitness routines. Too bad that we could only looked at Mia Magma.

Reports on Wellness Sunday at FKK Palace will come soon!

Regards,
Fred
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: