Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Budapest topic
Posted: 2012-09-06, 1:37 pm

Dexter
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Let me first begin by saying that I am now in Brussels for a couple of months and as I wanted to read about the city’s RLD I came across this site. You guys provided a lot of useful information, so I thought it would be nice to return the favor and write a guide about my home territory, Hungary and Budapest in particular as there is not much information available on this forum.

Background

Hungary is different form most countries because there is no real RLD. By law, it is not allowed to publicly offer sex in exchange for money – the situation of working girls has not been cleared in the last two decades (!), even though governments and civil right groups have intense discussions on this topic. For this reason, there is no „window shopping” in Hungary, but there are websites for ladies to put their ads looking for sex partners – without mentioning money in any way. There are, of course, still some streetwalkers, but most of the ladies have moved into flats and can be contacted only by phone.

Budapest

There are ladies working in every district of the city but statistically, most ladies are located in the in the areas I have highlighted on the maps below. The reason for this phenomenon is that here are some of the biggest block of flats where it’s the easiest to rent small flats for this purpose. But, as i mentioned, you can find girls near to you no matter where you stay because there are so many of them. The flats are usually okay with well equipped bathrooms. Ladies usually work alone in a flat, sometimes there is one or two other girls in other rooms of the flat.

inline image

inline image

inline image

inline image

inline image

To get to the address, I suggest you go by public transport. It’s cheap (30 day ticket around €34) frequent and safe, while taxi drives love to rip off people who don’t speak Hungarian – you might spend more on taxi than on the girl.

There are streetwalkers too, especially in areas frequented by tourists: at night on the Pest side of the Danube on the bank, Váci utca, basically the 5th district. They offer little for a lot of money, I don’t recommend them. Near Blaha Lujza square, Keleti Pályaudvar (Eastern Railway Station, 7th district), you can come across mostly young, real gypsy ladies offering their services from 10-11pm to 4-5am, in the underpass of Nyugati Pályaudvar (Western Railway Station) you can find streetwalkers almost during the whole day with their pimps standing near them. I strongly advise you to stay away from them, it really should be your last resort even if the world is going down. There are a few parts on the outskirts of Budapest where you can also find ladies next to the road but still, you have to be desperate.

Other parts of Hungary

Ladies outside the capital work generally in flats too but the number of streetwalkers is much higher. When you drive around in the country, you can still find prostitutes standing near the roads with almost no clothes on, especially close to cities or in truck parks where drivers sleep at night. Obviously, these poor girls represent the lowest quality, they really have to work hard for their money.

Websites

Sure, there are tons of websites with ads, but which ones can costumers trust? At the moment, there are 3-4 which proved to be reliable and of high quality, I use these sites to choose girls myself too. These sites all have review sections where men write about their experiences and ladies can list on their page what they might do for you. Sometimes there is even a map included.

Rosszlanyok.hu (Bad Girls) – huge database with ladies able to upload almost as many pictures as they want to. You can search by criteria (age, district, etc.), there is an English UI and most imporantly, the ladies’ pictures are checked by the admin to see if they are real, which means you can almost not go wrong with any of the girls listed on the site. Of course, girls with real pictures can have bad days too, but still, they are real. I always prefer ladies with amateur pictures, studio pictures not always represent the absolute truth plus you get to see parts of her place. There are reviews by costumers on the profiles, so with the help of Google Translate you can read adventures of others.

Beszamolok.com (Reviews) – very high quality site with the most uploaded reviews in Hungary, unfortunately no English UI. Only members can write reviews and read the full review, other members can verify those, it is a very reliable system. This site has a huge database too, plus, there are a couple of extra functions too. One can ask others about girls who they can’t find at the moment, there are regularly interviews with ladies and if you have reached a certain rank, you can also book dates through the site with a lady.

Szexxx.hu – massive database too, however, there are activated (marked with orange or red) and non-active ads; ones with all the pictures and the others with only one image. No English UI unfortunately. Costumers can review the services and can chat with them or talk among each other. IMO, this is the best site if you’re looking for matures („Érett hölgyek” menu) – I think they like to place their ads on this site because it’s so simple. However, because of the country’s history, the older a lady is, the lower the chance that she speaks English – foreign language knowledge is usually listed on their profiles too.

Videkilany.hu (Rural girl) – A site for girls outside Budapest, so if you’re traveling in the country or if you’re not stationed in Budapest, this is the website to use in order to find prostitutes, this does have an English UI. You can search for cities or regions, while ladies with proven pictures have a sign on their page confirming they are real. Again, you have to keep the language barrier in mind: the further away you are from the capital, your chances to find an English-speaking girl decline with the exception of the cites Sopron and Győr which are close to the Austrian and Slovakian border. Here girls are looking for costumers from the neighbour countries, no wonder most of them speak either English, German or sometimes both.

Times, rates and options

In contrast to RLDs in Amsterdam or Brussels, the default times are half an hour or a full hour with one and two chances to shoot. 15 minutes are called SOS, you usually only get a BJ in that timeframe. You can also stay/book a longer time if the lady is okay with it.

Rates can be very different, but usually girls ask for 5-8.000 HUF for 30 minutes and 10-16.000 HUF for an hour, which is a lot less than in Western Europe (€17-28/30 min, €35-55/60 min at current EUR/HUF rates). They know you are from another country, they will try to talk you into higher prices but you should know better. Dominas and TS/TV ladies ask for more, we will come to that later.

What are you allowed to do? Despite the chances of getting some kind of illness, costumers still prefer BJs without a condom which is absolutely okay with the ladies, they even swallow if you ask/pay them to do it. Sex is always with condom: despite it’s a Central-Eastern European country, ladies know about the risks and love their health, so chances that someone will say OK to bareback are very low. If you are into that, please don’t come here and don’t put our lives at risk. If a lady offers you this option, you should hang up/leave; these girls are not welcome even in the prostitute community. So, apart from the question of BJ/sex with or without condom, what you do depends on what you discuss with the lady. Programs are listed on their profiles, usually it’s marked in one way or an other what is included in the standard, normal package and what you have pay for extra (3-4.000 HUF/extra) – anal, finishing in mouth/on face, toys, fisting are usually specials.

Dominas and TS/TV girls
These ladies provide something special so be prepared to open your wallet if you’d like to have that kind of fun – rates start at 10-12.000 HUF and can go very high up!

The BDSM scene in Hungary has evolved in the last couple of years, there are a number of professional dominas to be found with proper studios and equipment. There are erotic dominas who you can also fuck during the session but most of them are classic dominas who you can’t have sex with. You should read their pages to see what you can ask from them, not every one of them does electric, medical, etc. things.

There are also lots of TS/TV/CD girls, mostly in Budapest. Not all of them are always available as they frequently travel to Germany, Italy, Belgium and Holland to work, but there are some who never leave town too. Someone on this forum was surprised where all the TVs are from in Antwerpen, well, here you go! TVs working abroad can be weird sometimes: just because they work in other countries too they think they are real celebrities, you can see this attitude when visiting her and also by the prices. Of course, most of them are normal people and one can get along with them very well.

Bars, events

There are quite many bars in the city of Budapest but since I’m not into that I can’t give you reliable information on that. From what I heard, these are the places of getting ripped off.

Customs, rules

Make sure you have called ID when you call the girls, otherwise they are not going to pick up. If you set a date but you can’t make it, at least send a text, do not let her wait for you – she might not answer your phone when you try to set a new date. Keep in mind that they are not English teachers, communication might be difficult, but younger girls speak English fairly well by now. Except if they say unreal prices, do not try to ask them for much lower prices, this is not the market. They are going to give you the directions, even the number of the house on the phone, but you’ll have to call them again once you’re there to get the entry code to the gate.

You can always bring a gift like chocolate, wine, flower with you, after all, they are girls/ladies. When you see her in person and you are still dressed, if you don’t like either her look or the place, you can still tell her that you’d rather leave now, it’s okay. If you stay, you should ask her if she’d like to have the money right away or after the session. Have the exact amount with you that you agreed on the phone, sometimes they play a trick by saying that they have no change. Most likely they will ask you to take a shower even if you come straight from the hotel. What happens after the shower, I don’t think you need any advice :)

I hope you find this little guide useful!
If you have any questions, like recommending girls by certain criteria, feel free to ask/drop me line, I am happy to help.
Re: The Budapest topic
Posted: 2012-09-06, 2:04 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Welcome to the board dexter and thanks for taking the time to post this helpful overview of the scene in Budapest.

Posted: 2012-09-11, 9:31 pm

Trav69
Thanks for the info - a most effective contribution to the site about an area seldom reported on - welcome!

Trav
Posted: 2012-11-08, 10:41 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Was thinking of going to Budapest next year. So its not Euros over there..? Whats the exchange rate like against the dollar ?

Finally, do most people, not just the girls speak english?

Thank for some great info.....

Posted: 2012-11-09, 7:12 pm

Lizard
SVU18 wrote:
So its not Euros over there..? Whats the exchange rate like against the dollar ?

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=HUF
Posted: 2012-11-19, 1:00 am

br1965Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Great post and thank you for the info!

Posted: 2012-12-13, 12:20 pm

Mark P
Thanks a lot for the guide, very useful. Budapest is a lovely city
Posted: 2013-01-04, 8:15 am

iucundavi
Thanks again for the info, very informative and helpful.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: