Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip report - Brussels RLD
Posted: 2013-06-14, 11:40 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is a little late as it took place on a Sunday night a few weeks ago but hey, better late than never huh?

This was my first time to the Brussels RLD but thanks to the guys on here I knew where to head for and what to expect. What I didn't expect was to be blown away by the stunning looks of the girls!!! Jeez, it looked like a model convention had just emptied out into the rooms! Well, OK, maybe I'm getting a little bit excited but the was certainly a higher concentration of stunning girls (pretty face, firm body) than I have seen for a very long time, probably anywhere!

That's not how it started though - I arrived just after 6pm on Sunday evening - a bad time for girls and since its summer the sun was still high in the sky. This did however enable me to orientate myself, see how long the walk was from the hotel, see how long a "circuit" took and things like this. I would guess that less than a quarter of the windows were occupied and not many of the girls were very interesting - promising, but not immediate choices. I went to go have a meal and come back later.

"Later" ended up being about 10pm and WOW! Completely different picture!! My head was reeling with the sights in the windows - I hadn't even done half of the street and had lost count of high prospect sessions. It was all I could do to hold out to get to the end of the street to see the full range before making a decision.

Sadly I made a huge mistake for my first session - since I had spent the previous night in GT and satisfied my BBW and big boob fetish, I had decided that tonight's goal would be a "PYT" ("Pretty Young, Thing). I should have stuck to the plan but got drawn into the lure of huge tits and a pretty face on the corner of Rue d Hoogvorst and Rue to Aerschot - the blonde Maria of Romania confirmed it was "50" for her fully nude in multiple positions (I didnt want BJ) and I followed her in. What I neglected to stress was TIME - after a few minutes in the first position she wanted to switch, then a few minutes later switch again and then once more at which point she said "you come now or more time?" I pointed to my watch and said "it's only been 10 minutes" to which she said "50 is for 15 minutes and you need 5 minutes to get dressed - you come or go?" So, I stopped, dressed and left - kicking myself for being a fool but knowing there was much more out there.

Next up I stuck to the plan and selected Jerry from Bulgaria - sorry, forgot to write down address - shared window with another 2 girls. This time I said "50 for 20 minutes yes??" She is a PYT - tiny B cups, firm body - good provider but at just a few seconds over 15 minutes she said "you cum now" .......... What is it with these girls??? I thrust for a few more and contemplated extending but decided that tonight was about variety so off I went again.

I was walking for the 3rd time that night past Gina from Bulgaria who is in the window on the left hand side of "Chez Zaza Kebab". Two fairly drunk fellows were trying to convince her in sign language that they wanted to pay 30 for a fuck. She showed them a 50 and they went on about 2 for 30 each - she made a universal "wanker" sign and told them to move on - I was watching the whole thing with a smile on my face - she had caught my eye on both previous times and I was watching the way she treated difficult customers. She left the door firmly closed the whole time and continued to do her best to move them on. I started to move off and she banged the window furiously so I turned round and she was calling over to me. The 2 drunk guys turned round and saw me then tried to move to the door - she ignored them completely and eventually they moved off. I made to move off and she rushed up to the door and practically grabbed me, pulling me inside and quickly shutting the door behind her - I asked her how she knew I wasn't a wanker and she simply said "I see in your eyes - I want to talk to you". She was truly tiny - she fulfilled the "young" and certainly the "pretty" part of my objective, so I said that I am on the hunt for a proper session. GFE, taking time - I am willing to pay 100 - what does she offer?

She offered her body for 30 minutes - a true 30 minutes, timed by me on my watch, starting from when we were BOTH naked on the bed - I accepted and followed her through to the bed. She has a nice room with a bidet in the corner. When she stripped out her high shoes she didn't even reach my shoulder! A perfect little body, a cheeky personality, a great smile - the session was brilliant!! Slow CBJ to start then she offered me DATY, I happily took the chance based on the fact that I had seen the bidet. I was rewarded with a sweet tasting pussy and a very happy girl that gave back much more than I was expecting. We moved on to multiple positions, fast and slow, anyway I wanted it - I finished on time in doggy, watching everything in the mirrors and then we laid for a few minutes to catch our breath, me flat on my back, collapsed, her with her head on my chest and her arm draped around me, very relaxed - not talking, just letting the breathing come down slowly. I was the one that made a move as I now needed a shower - she hopped off and headed straight to the bidet to wash out and freshen up. By the time I walked out, I had been inside for about 45 minutes. I would absolutely repeat if I got a chance!!!

I called it a night as I really did need to head back to the hotel for a shower and sadly that was my only night in Brussels. Despite the higher cost than the FKK's that I normally hang out in, I now look forward to my next opportunity to visit :-)
Re: Trip report - Brussels RLD
Posted: 2013-06-16, 3:53 pm

lilji
How did you feel at night? was it alright walking alone as an individual? Also, did you check out the older/milf section at all?

The last one sounds really good. I think for everything included, 100 is alright!
Posted: 2013-06-16, 11:10 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Trav69 wrote:
This is a little late as it took place on a Sunday night a few weeks ago but hey, better late than never huh?

Never too late indeed. Thanks for reporting back. A very enjoyable read.

bb69

Posted: 2013-06-17, 12:34 am

PeterPiper
Thanks for the report.
Posted: 2013-06-19, 11:11 pm

Trav69
lilji wrote:
How did you feel at night? was it alright walking alone as an individual? Also, did you check out the older/milf section at all?

I felt fine at night - I avoided a big group of guys that were doing the "ball under the cup" scam - it looked like they were trying to grab everyone that walked past. Apart from that, there were a couple of harmless drunk blokes otherwise everyone seemed to be more interested in the girls :-)

I didn't get up to the milf section - I started walking up there and there was a big group of blokes hanging around in a dimly lit section of the road .......I turned around and went for another loop of the main road rather

lilji wrote:
The last one sounds really good. I think for everything included, 100 is alright!

Not when I'm used to hanging out in FKK's ....... 100 gets me much better experience - and at GT got me one and a half hours!

But for Brussels, yes - she was worth it :-)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: