Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Information about Stuttgart rld Bitte.
Posted: 2014-08-23, 1:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Off to Germany soon. Shall be visiting Stuttgart, amongst other cities . Can anyone tell me more about Stuttgart ' s red light district???? Is it worth visiting ? Numbers, types of women , etc. Is it near to the main train station. Any other cities worth visiting for it's red light district (s) ? I'll be based in Frankfurt.

Posted: 2014-08-23, 11:53 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There are basically 2 options and they are within walking distance...an eros center called the "three color house" and then an RLD. Both get moderately good reviews, although I recently read one about the three color house that made it sound more like a 2 star than 3 star location (on a 5 star scale). There are ample metro stations nearby. For more details regarding locations and more please see the map linked below.

Posted: 2014-08-24, 11:45 am

splodge Power Kat
Many thanks neurosynth , looks like Stuttgart will be getting paid a visit if my plans go to schedule. It has kamers. I love kamers and rlds. They'll be a report about it on here shortly , if I can get to Stuttgart that is.
Re: Information about Stuttgart rld Bitte.
Posted: 2014-08-25, 1:32 am

coolwhip45
Splodge,

I will be Frankfurt around the end of September. Ha could always use someone to show me the best milf houses on Elbestrasse.. especially the ones with extras (43-45)?. I read a few of your reports, I heard there are back doors? or back courtyards that leads to steps? maybe I am confusing myself. I missed most of the milf houses on elbestrasse my first trip, but I did catch the Sex inn.

When it comes to Stuttgart I hear the Fkk's are good, but like you I enjoy the rld more.
Thanks for info,

Coolwhip
Re: Information about Stuttgart rld Bitte.
Posted: 2014-08-25, 3:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
Bitte schone. You're more than welcome coolwhip. I plan to do a lot more reports this time too. I won't be there at the end of September I'm afraid. Watch these pages for reports though. Will try to keep the reports short and as factual as possible. Ladies ages , nationalities and broke down in to percentages. If there's a kino nearby I'll try and pop in to it too and see what's going on.

Frankfurt does indeed have the most finely stocked milf buildings I've ever seen. 43/45 has a courtyard out thr back leading to 2 houses, with about 5 or 6 floors In each. It's usually well stocked but varies throughout the year. I've seen it at its best in May. Haven't been in the summer yet but when I've been in may before, every door in those two houses were full.Not sure what to expect in this time of year Aber I'll soon found out. I expect to see some of the usual faces but also a few different faces. Haven't been since Jan 2013 so hopefully loads of new ladies in there.

Sexy inn has some beautiful milfs in it also. Seen a few in there I would love to enjoy the services of. Does anybody else know the hot spots around the rlds in frankfurt for milfs. Breite Gasse has a fair few too. I'm hoping it's more stocked this time I visit. Also, does anyone know the best time to visit that kino on Breite Gasse to see live sex with a lady who just turns up.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: