Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My German itinerary.
Posted: 2014-08-31, 2:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Will keep it short and to the point. If any of you can recommend milf hot spots , black ladies with massive asses, blonde or Latino milfs, Kinos where sex occurs then please feel free to add your knowledge. Here's my plan for Germany.

HQ will be Frankfurt. Know the place pretty well and looking forward to seeing those milfs. Having a few day trips on the train. First up will be Hamburg & Hannover. Next trip will be Stuttgart and Saarbruken. Then it's Bochum & Duisburg. May take a trip in to the east also. If anyone can recommend somewhere else then let me know.

Posted: 2014-09-01, 1:13 am

lilji
Regarding Hamburg - the street just off the Reeperbahn with the Amsterdam style windows was packed with MILFs during daytime, most looked white German when I was there. That was about 2 years ago now tho. I got ripped off . Most will quote 100 to go in and aparently try an upsell. The decent ones won't ruin the service if you reject the upsell, the rubbish ones (the one I got) will not have full sex for the minimum. The Thai houses are pretty cheap and honest tho and have asian milfs at daytime.
Re: My German itinerary.
Posted: 2014-09-01, 9:44 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks for the advice. I've always wants to see the city and it's rld (s). Just going to have a good look really and will probably of had sex once or twice on the way there. In Frankfurt and Hannover . Have a look around and maybe a few beers. The Asian milfs sounds interesting. Is the rld all in one area, or is it spread out in to different areas ?
Posted: 2014-09-02, 12:43 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out my map linked below. I've tried to indicate which areas are terrible due to ripoffs versus those that are merely bad due to ripoffs. The key seems to be to visit the Thai places, and note that some of those have a European girl or two. All of this said, it's all within walking distance in the general vicinity.

Posted: 2014-09-05, 7:41 pm

splodge Power Kat
Neuro. Ty very much. Gunna pvt you.

Posted: 2014-09-06, 2:34 am

solo traveler
splodge wrote:
HQ will be Frankfurt. Know the place pretty well and looking forward to seeing those milfs. Having a few day trips on the train. First up will be Hamburg & Hannover. Next trip will be Stuttgart and Saarbruken. Then it's Bochum & Duisburg. May take a trip in to the east also. If anyone can recommend somewhere else then let me know.

If the main purpose of your trip/vacation is to relax and get sex(people like me call it "sexcation") in Germany, I think it will be much easier and much more enjoyable to stick with the FKK clubs, where you can have food, drinks, sauna, swimming pool, and sex.
There are lots of FKK clubs in the big cities in Germany.

The best sexcation for me would be staying in a hotel near a certain FKK club, and visit the FKK club almost every day.
Posted: 2014-09-06, 1:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks solo but fkk s aren't for me. I'm hunting for milf of any race or creed. Frwnkfurt is a major hot spot for milfage and I'm totally addicted to them. Change of itinerary. Mannheim must be visited. Excellent rld but also there's a famous couple of Turkish food shops. Mmmmmmmm. It's worth the journey for the food alone. Csnt remember the name of the dish I have but will research. As well as Mannheim , Nurnberg has been added to the list also. So, it's Hamburg , Hannover , Duisburg , Bochum, Frankfurt , Stuttgart , and maybe somewhere in the east.
Posted: 2014-09-06, 5:25 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You're going to love Vulkanstrasse in Duisburg.
Dizzying variety of girls, if you can stand all the stairs!
It is not as much climbing as Frankfurt, but it can still be a workout.
The most amazing MILF experiences I have ever had were at Bernd's and Babylon.
Those girls love their work, know their business, and take pride in their ability to ravage a man!
They are still FKK's, but not at all like the big venues.
More like a private party at a friend's house. And you are invited!
Have a great time.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-09-06, 10:07 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Seconding the suggestion of Bernd's. Those who complain say that while the service level is off the charts, the women tend to be older than other places. Ergo, a MILF-hunters dream.

(Although I should note there are always at least a few early to mid 20's choices.)

It's a small FKK and doesn't have the big-disco feel of the Frankfurt FKK's. It's more like dropping by a house party and discovering everyone has shed their clothes and are having sex all over the place. (Privacy is more than available however).

Posted: 2014-09-07, 8:28 am

splodge Power Kat
This may sound strange but fkk s really aren't for me. However, out of curisoty ,where is bernds. I'm thinking that it's in Duisburg ? Rlds are more than enough for me and Kinos give me a cheap thrill to. Esp of some woman is having fun with the people in attendance. Thanks for all the advice though. And bernds sounds good. My first stop will be the milf houses in Frankfurt , followed by sexy inn is search of more milfs.

Have been to Duisburg many times before and Vulkanhaus is certainly a special lauf haus. The girls are stunning and a variety of nationalities. I like the place over the road too. The one on its own with a car park etc. Lots of girls in there too . Never been to Hamburg before but very soon I shall visit. It's a long train ride from Frankfurt but I really want to see the place.
Posted: 2014-09-19, 6:45 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Bernd's is near Bonn, in Schieferhof.
Maybe 45 minutes south of Golden Time

Posted: 2014-09-20, 5:18 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Actually it's in Hennef (or more specifically Lichtenberg) and the street address is Schieferhof 28.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sauna ... 4cddf84de7

http://schieferhof.istmein.de

Posted: 2014-09-26, 4:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
I must update this thread. I finally got to see the beautiful Argentine lady. Stunning ass. Frankfurt rocks but my old favourite milf haus has now been replaced by something I prefer more. Maybe I'm getting older. I now love a Latina haus on Breite Gasse. Thr women in there are stunning.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: