Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sexslavinnen night at Circle Club
Posted: 2014-10-05, 3:36 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
http://www.sexslavinnen.eu

So, this is an old trip report.
My car reservations got screwed up this trip, and I was unable to make the Sunday gang bang, probably the biggest disappointment of my trip. On the good news front, I still have notes and memories of my winter trip, one that I never got around to posting.
First, this is not for novices. It is the single most sexually intimidating place that I have ever been. Things that go on here are on the VERY WILD side, even by my twisted standards. But if you can handle combat in the Wallen, and have survived a few trips to the FKK's and have a taste for more, this may be for you.
I talked about this place for a few minutes with Anna when I was at Paradise. She and her husband know the local clubs as well as anyone, and they were very curious. Even they had reservations about the bondage, but I assure everyone that there is fun to be had there by anyone with a high level of curiosity, even if it is just to watch and be overwhelmed the first trip.
The sex slave nights are twice a month, 1st Thursday and third Sunday of every month. The Sunday Bang is an hour linger, and has a photographer. Faces are tastefully removed from all posted pics, and I look forward to having my pasty white ass grace their webpage in all it's glory one day soon.
I arrived at 7 on a Thursday, one of the first in. You pay the entrance (125 if I remember) check your coat with a girl that looks like a real-life Barbie Doll (she is always watching, but never participates, pity), and change in the locker room. Black boxers and shower shoes are the standard outfit, though some of the Doms and clients sport impressive leather and chain bondage gear. The girls are in everything from full bondage regalia to nothing but a collar and a smile. House girls, those presented by their Master or Mistress, are identified by pink collars. They are the stars of the show, but other girls and couples are also about, some in different color collars. If you aren't sure if a girl is there for public group groping, ask. The Dominants run the activities, and some of the girls from visiting couples are kinkier than the regular house crew!
By 7:30 there are about 100 people in the club, 12 pink collared girls, another 20 or so various couples, and the rest men. It seemed like bad odds the first time I went, but lots of guys are just there to watch, and peolpe get tired. I have never left anything short of exhausted.
Marco, the owner, goes to the microphone at 7:30 for introductions in Dutch and French. Most everyone speaks great English, and I have had few language issues over the years despite no fluency in either local language.
There are two big round beds in the main area, and about 8 girls take submissive positions on them during introductions. When Marco finishes, it is on. Some of the girls are instantly jumped by 2-3 men(and women), but a curvy redhead in front of me is left unattended, and impressively displayed by her master with a blindfold on and her hands cuffed behind her head. You can't just leave a woman sitting in this position. It would be impolite. I saunter over and get comfortable behind her, stroking her breasts and pussy. A woman comes over from the bar to attend to her front side, and we proceed to warm her up with our hands. Her master is having a drink at the bar, watching , and encourages us to push her farther. "She isn't here for playing. She needs to be fucked!" I work into position for a nice blindfolded blowjob, while the girl from the bar continues to stroke and tease. When she starts to turn a lovely pink color (as all redheads do), it is time to mount up in doggie. Screwing this beauty, as another woman strokes and caresses her, is heaven! 3-4 guys that I had been talking with before the start sit and watch from barstools not 5 feet away, grinning from ear to ear. She is quite strong. I'm able to block out the obvious distractions, but she fucks suburbly, and it doesn't take long for me to come. No worries, another guy jumps in right behind me, and our friendly redhead contiues to glow for about half an hour, going through 5-6 guys and 2 girls before her master remves the cuffs and blindfold, and gets her a well deserved drink. As she departs the couch, another collared girl moves over from the bar, and frolicking begins anew.

I wander upstairs for a shower. There are more private rooms along the hallway on the way, and being a curious mutherfucker, I have to look.Two of the couples from downstairs have made it here, and they have each brought a handful of male friends. Both of the women are on their backs, engaging 3-4 men at once, with a few spares gathered around to fill in as needs arise. Both are good looking, 30's, and having a wonderful time. After I showered, I returned just in time to fill an empty hand on a lean brunette, who was COMING AND COMING AND COMING! If steam could rise off the human body, this would be the time. She was just in extasy, and the more cocks she could get her hands on, the better.

Now for the Gaston food report.
A buffet is set at the side of the bar, and it is great. Lobster bisque, onion soup, bagettes, lasagna, indonesian noodles with shrimp, crem brulle, cheesecake, flourless choclate cake....Between the meal, and the full open bar, and the sight of all the chaos, you could almost be satisfied without participating. Almost.

After a smoke in the smoking lounge, where I saw a woman propped ass up in a very unusual chair and vibrated with a Hitachi within an inch of her life, I am ready to jump back in.
I walk back into the main room just as a man pulls out of Veronica. We've met before. She is a solidly built asian woman with no limits. She is attempting to suck off two guys at once, and when she is vacated, she looks over her shoulder and pleads "Somebody, fuck me!" Wow, a damsel in distress. Here I come to save the day! I condom up, and approach from behind. She is sporting a nice blue butt plug. I like butt plugs. No need to work hard at this one, she is already smoking hot. I slide in, and take control of that plug. It is like having power steering for her ass. I can speed her up, slow her down, move her left, all with the the slghtest of pressure on her plug. She's not in position to give me much advice, alternating sucking a couple of guys standing in front of her. Beside me, legs up and on her back, a petite brunette is getting schtooped while her master holds her by the neck. I fondle her breasts with my free hand, grinning ear to ear. "Oui, Oui, Oui" is all she has to say for herself. Her master asks me to hold her chest down to the bed, as she is getting close, and she likes to feel restrained. At your service! I let go of Veronica's plug, lean into the brunette's chest with both hands, and we both scream and come at the same time. I'm beat, but as I step out of the action, more guys jump in, and the girls continue on, glowing.

After the shower, I sit at the bar for a drink, and take it all in. No less than ten women are doing no less than twenty guys, just in my field of view. My little brunette frind is taking it in a swing. An elegant older woman was sitting with friends having a drink at a table. A guy with a huge dick walked close, and she grabbed that dick and led him to the nearest corner. She pinned him in that corner, and sucked him like only a woman with a bad attitude and a ton of experience can do. Then she pushed him down on a chair, threw one leg over him, and fucked him like an oil rig. Full length, slamming home at the bottom, diesel power. When she finished him (and it didn't take long), she went back to her barstool, and picked up the conversation like nothing had happened. The guy looked like he had been hit by a truck. She might have been 60, he was maybe 25, and she broke him like a fresh horse. Awesome.

I had another go with my redhead friend, this time she was chained to the wall, with her legs pinned behind her ears. Her master was teasing her with a crop. He was asking her if she was done yet.
"Do you wan't to stop?"
"No, No, no! Please more. Fuck me more!"
As no one else seemed ready to help, it was up to me.
Her Master, bless him, thought she was getting off easy.
"Suck him until you are ready for propper fucking"
And she did, with her head pinned to the wall, while her master spanked het tits and pussy pink with the riding crop. I don't know who was more excited when the fucking finally began. We were both howling. All of this went on as an athletic blond next to us was tied to the stripper pole, getting her ass stroked. I honestly didn't know where to look, and once I came, I had to sit for a few minutes, as my legs were shaking, and I didn't think I could walk up the stairs to the shower.

The end of the night is a blur. Guys are tired and wandering home, but some of the girls are not yet satisfied.
A raucous gangbang was going on the round bed, and I wandered over in time to have no less than three different women suck my dick. Vanessa was in the middle of the action, taking come showers on her ample chest. They MADE me contribute. It was a lovely ending to another gerat romp at the Circle Club, not the first time my evening has ended this way.

I know this is a shocking story, but to be honest, it was wilder in person than anything I can possibly describe. Four full hours in a room full of the wildest nymphomaniacs in Northern Europe, their masters, and a bunch of my favorite sex toys. What's not to like.

I hope my stories don't put anyone off. You could just sit and watch, have a few drinks and a fine meal. Lots of people do. Some wander off for more private adventures in a dark corner. Some get the urge, and jump right in to the middle of what must resemble Calligula's court. There is something for everyone, and enough for even the wildest tastes. I've only seen a few reports from here, which is a shame. I've never seen anyting like it. If you are curious and have questions, feel free to ask, ad I will do my best to answer.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-11, 2:01 am

bitman
top! fantastic reporting and performance!

Posted: 2014-10-12, 6:27 pm

pan head
Ok weasel, You have me hooked. I have been to some treffs that stated it was gangbang night that just did not happen. I think I may have one more trip across the pond this year and I am very intrigued with the party you described. I have a few questions, Did you start your trip in Brussels or did it start in Germany. Or a better question would be Where would be your base to go to the Sun party with a few more days after.
Thanks for the great report
Panhead

Posted: 2014-10-13, 2:50 am

Supporting Member
Schoten is just outside Antwerp.
Only about 1.5-2 hours from Amsterdam in regular traffic.
I usually drive to and from Amsterdam.
I've done it from Brugge as well.
It's about 2.5 hours to Germany (NRW), so that is also a possibiity.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-13, 7:11 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm going to go early in my upcoming work assignment...and then who knows how many more times after the first!

Posted: 2014-10-14, 3:41 am

Supporting Member
Neuro,

You are going to love it.
It is so far over the top.
Take some time to talk to a few of the Dom's.
Very interesting. They have been very helpful in getting me to relax and enjoy.
Some of the things they have suggested...Priceless!

Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-14, 4:10 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I've been to places that would have *part* of what they have, but not all. e.g. underground S&M clubs in NYC...but no penetration allowed. Gangbangs like at Paradise or other places...but short in duration and no S&M. Partytreffs in Germany that are also, in their own way, fairly vanilla. Swinger Clubs...and their sometimes snobby ways.

Sexslavinnen is the only place I know of where it's all right there. Your suggestion to get to know the Dom's is a good one. Will do!

Posted: 2014-10-14, 4:57 am

Supporting Member
The first time I went to Circle Club, I met Manuela and her husband.
He was a very interesting and informative guy.
He wanted Manuela to have a good...no, GREAT...time.
We sat at the bar and chatted while she was going at it on one of the big beds.
I told him that it was my first visit, and that I was a little overwhelmed.
He laughed, and said, "Well, of course. Just look around!"
I told him I would be more comfortable if I knew I was making Manueala happy.
I'm pretty easy to please, but the opportunity to turn her crank, now THAT would be something to be proud of!
He liked that idea as well, and told me a few secrets about her interests. He advised me to stay close, and he would bring her back out in 20 minutes, and I should be ready! With that, he went out to the big bed, put a leash on her collar, and led her away to one of the back rooms.
Twenty minutes later, he brought her back out, laid her on her back, put a blindfold on her, and waved to me!
I handled her in the way he had suggested, as he pulled her legs back with chains on her ankle cuffs, and applied her nipple clamps. She was hopelessly pinned, helpless. HE teased her, tickled her, spanked her tits, whispered in her ear, held her neck, pulled her hair....and I fucked her the whole time. Hard. If she started to move, he pinned her back down. He had me stand so he could vibrate her clit. When she started to sweat, he told me to lean on her with all my weight. He pushed down on her ribs as well, and she came, pinned down by both of us. When he let her go, she jumped up, tore off her blindfold, grabbed me and gave me one hell of a kiss, then thanked me over and over.
SHE THANKED ME!
A manservant is born!
Now I make it a point to talk to as many people as I can, and to make it clear that if there is ANYTHING I can do to make the evening more interesting, I am here to serve.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-14, 8:09 pm

pan head
Holy Hell, the more I read what you guys are up to the more I feel like a 50 year old sex infant. I checked flights into Brussels, Amsterdam and Frankfurt for the oct. 19 party and there is no seats is there something going on at that time of the month that would fill flights from the US. I will get to one of the party's. Always good to have goals!
Thanks. Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-15, 3:52 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the story Weasel. I need a cigarette.

Posted: 2014-10-16, 5:05 pm

bitman
booked twice for this party. But had to differ both times due to unexpected urgencies. One day...and that day will come.

Posted: 2014-10-19, 12:20 am

Supporting Member
That is a tragedy.
If I knew that I had only one night of sex left in my worn old body.,
I would spend it here.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-11-10, 2:33 am

pan head
Ok Weasle I have booked my hotel in Antewerp for next Sun at the circle club I will just be in town from Sat to Mon. I didn't get a car just going to use the train and Bus is there any thing you can suggest to do in antwerp while I am there.
Thanks panhead

Posted: 2014-11-10, 4:31 pm

sabull
Hi Pan Head,

I have explaine how to get there by public transport on my old Sexslavinnen's report ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20375 )

Good luck but beware that place is very addictive.
Re: Sexslavinnen night at Circle Club
Posted: 2014-11-12, 11:41 pm

pan head
OK the trip is all in order this will be a trip of first. 1 The first time to a party like this one 2 First time in Antwerp 3 First time booking my room through AirB&B So we will see how it all goes will report when I get back. Unless I am curled up in a Ball sucking my thumb and mumbling to myself after the party
Panhead

Posted: 2014-11-13, 3:54 am

Supporting Member
Smile.
Be charming.
Make new friends.
Screw them in whatever way you can to satisfy their fantasies.
Repeat.
Report back here.

If you get tired, think of all the poor dumb slobs here that would give ANYTHING to be there with you!

Weasel

Posted: 2014-11-17, 11:46 pm

pan head
Well I am back from Antwerp and all I can say is HELL YES!!! The party started as described a few announcements in dutch and french and all hell broke loose. All that has been described in other reports is 100% on the mark. I payed my 125 e for entrance and just observed the action and it was everywhere you looked I find it hard to put into words. I was just a spectator this time around and I was not unhappy to be that. I will be going back again I guarantee that. I saw things that us guys in the states will never see. Thanks Weasel for the reports. I also found Kellys pub near the central station that showed NFL games.
Panhead

Posted: 2014-11-18, 5:45 am

Supporting Member
Incredible, isn't it?
I'm glad you made it.
Honestly, if I had not been there myself, I would never believe the stories about the place.
Admit it. You are thinking about the next time already, aren't you?

Weasel

Posted: 2014-11-18, 8:26 pm

pan head
Hey Weasel you are 100% correct. I was talking to a nice couple from Germany who drive over for the party and they told me that the Dec party is just before Christmas and it will not be so good he said alot of people drive very far for the party so they don't do that party. So next month is out but I will be keeping an eye out for my next opportunity to go to Belgium. The third Sun of the month will now have a special meaning always check the calendar.
Thanks again or Go to hell : ) I am not sure how bad of an addiction this will become
Thanks Weasel
Panhead

Posted: 2014-11-18, 8:45 pm

pan head
I wanted to add that doing the party using public transportation is great, easy to get from Bru to Antwerp train or Bus I used both train in Bus back, bus is cheaper then the train 10e bus 11.50e train bus runs on the hour and is nicer the train was kind of crappy. The bus to the club was also very easy from T Roosevelt plat kind of a main bus area. I purchased a 3 three day pass for 10e cant beat that price. A one day in frankfurt is 8e .

[ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: