Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Sexslavinnen night at Circle Club
Posted: 2014-12-29, 8:21 pm

pan head
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was checking in to see if any of you guys made the Dec. party's . I am going through withdraw, Just hoping for a report. I started to look into making to Antwerp in Jan. for the New year

Posted: 2015-01-14, 11:29 pm

pan head
I am set for Sundays party any one else going to be there This time?

Posted: 2015-01-17, 4:55 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'll look for you in the pictures!

Posted: 2015-02-02, 10:36 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Anyone going this Thursday? Any recommendations for a nearby hotel?

Posted: 2015-02-06, 7:52 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This was *awesome.* The ratio of men to women was a bit high, but not so high that I couldn't get access at virtually any time. Unlike swinger clubs that let in single men, the women here are really open and welcoming to just about every guy. Most folks are quite polite, although there were a few young guys who could get pushy if you found yourself between them and someone they've taken a liking to.

I have to admit it was a bit intimidating having that many people around. It initially had an effect on my performance, and I reached climax only once. However...it was awesome anyway. I lost count of how many BBBJ I received...5-8 different girls I'd guess...and had penetrative sex with 3 girls. A number of guys gave girls facials...and they seemed to like it. (The girls I mean. The guys too obviously.)

If you go to the site the way it's described sounds more structured than it turns out. I think there probably was a "master" so to speak for each "slave" girl. Maybe. But they were off to one side and not really all that involved. I think they are just there to make sure nothing really bad happens. There was an S&M subtext to a few of the scenes, but it was mostly just a big orgy.

My biggest question is this...who are these women? They all seem to be into it. But are they also getting paid sub rosa?

4 hours of non-stop action for $125 Euros? Yes Please!

Posted: 2015-02-06, 9:18 pm

pan head
Good for you Neuro it is a wild scene for sure. I don't think the woman get paid in fact they pay to get in a lot less then men do. but still they do pay. Hey where did you end up staying? I saw your post but did not get a chance to log in to respond. I stayed at the century right across from the station in antwerp good little room but a big bathroom with a shower a man can use without ass cleaning the walls best price I found.

Posted: 2015-02-06, 11:14 pm

Supporting Member
I knew you would like that!
I don't think the women get paid. One of them is an owner of the club, so I guess you could say she gets "paid", but the rest, as far as I know, are just there for a good time!
Wait until your second trip. It gets even better when you relax a little!

Weasel

Posted: 2015-02-07, 2:41 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks guys. I ended up staying at a Holiday Inn Express. Likely not the cheapest solution, maybe not even the best buy, but it was a sure thing and within a 10 minute walk of the Antwerp RLD. More on that later, but the short story is I found it underwhelming and didn't go with anyone...but then I'm sort of soured on RLDs in general these days.

I'll likely do the Sexslavinnen thing again, but it is a bit of a haul from Bonn. Did you notice they have an "VIP" event coming up? More generally, I wonder if there are other such clubs out there? I mean I know there are all kinds of swinger club variants. But I'm wondering about others that are so accepting of all manner of single men. That's pretty rare.

As for the women...it seems like it would be a logistical threat to just count on a random number of willing women to show up. Random variance would result in nights with just a couple or three women, and that would be a small disaster. If nothing else I bet they make calls to a pool of women to make sure enough are on the way.

I *can* believe that *some* of these women are simply amateur nympho's. In fact it seems obvious they are. But some seemed to hang in there for the duration and it just had the feel of them working. Not that they had a bad attitude. Quite the reverse. But there was a sort of determination to make sure that *everyone* got off. Not that that's a bad thing. Maybe I'm projecting my own attitudes.

Any idea how much turnover there is? Is it pretty much the same girls all the time? These was this one with very short blond hair that I'd love to get with again. Then there was this other one I didn't get a turn with. She was on the sex swing taking on one guy after another.

Posted: 2015-02-07, 6:23 am

Supporting Member
The SWING?!
I've always wanted to have a girl in that swing!

If your blond friend is fit, has very short hair and a couple of tats on her back, than it is probably Ari. She's been there for years. She's a handfull!
I've never seen less than a dozen girls there, and 7-8 are girls that have been around at least four years. Except for Joan, an owner, I thought they were all amateur nymphomaniacs. I could be wrong.
In addition to the regulars with the pink collars, there are a few regular couples, and some of those women are magnificent as well. If I had the chance, I would be there twice a month.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-02-07, 2:44 pm

lionel
Hi weasel,have you ever been to the Fetish Cafe in Antwerpen, have not been there myself for several years but had a good time at these events held there, in my opinion, Antwerpen has some fantastic beers and good RLD with some tremendous women and people in general, shame that the bureau crates managed to decimate the old saeamens house hotel, where a few number of working girls stayed, has anyone stayed at the replacement hotel in the harbour, as i would love to return to Antwerpen in the near future.
Lionel
Re: Sexslavinnen night at Circle Club
Posted: 2015-02-07, 8:36 pm

Supporting Member
Lionel,

I've never heard of the Fetish Cafe. Do tell!
I know there are other clubs like this in Germany and Belgium, but I don't have any experience.
There are some links on the Circle Club site, and I think there are some linked by Paradise as well.
I'd love to branch out, but I'm not even close to tired of Sexslavinnen night yet!

Weasel

Posted: 2015-02-08, 10:28 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This looks interesting, although more obviously commercial:

http://www.gangbangfriends.nl/gangbang_party/21.html

Posted: 2015-02-08, 3:43 pm

lionel
hi weasel9x9, the venue was in kleine pieter pott street, Antwerpen and they have a website with upcoming events.
Lionel
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: