Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
MUNICH
Posted: 2014-10-25, 12:40 am

THE OGG
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Could anyone give me some advise regarding FKK's in or close to Munich.Have only ever visted Mainhatten & Samya before so just wondered if there was anything similar in Munich.Thanks.
Re: MUNICH
Posted: 2014-10-25, 5:05 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Here is a big map of FKKs and others, and you will see a number of Munich links there.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=210980961214256580520.00045d515d0f87adf527e&msa=0&dg=feature

I can't speak to the recency of the info there though. Best to follow up with the club specific links.

Also it's worth noting that in Bavaria uncovered oral sex is not legal at brothels. So it may be hard to find.

You can also go to my map linked below. It will show you where 2 clusters of Eros Centers are. Those are more like the red light district experience, except instead of window girls visible from outside, you go into a large building where there are long halls lined with small rooms, each with a girl inside.

Posted: 2014-11-05, 7:36 am

Harland
I have been there for a business meeting. After completing my work I have little time then I have decided to visit few places of this pretty state. It is an ideal city to live for German people due to its; buoyant economy, beautiful blend of history and cultural, venerable department stores and world class events. I like this city for its awesome history and friendly people.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: