Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Daytime in Brussels/Frankfurt
Posted: 2014-11-01, 9:22 pm

dvs8373
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys,

I've been a bit in the background on this site for the past year, I've visited a few different RLD's in Europe - I've had quite a few experiences in Brussels and Gent, been to Amsterdam of course a few times and also headed up to Antwerp.

I also live in Pigalle, Paris (nothing going on in Montmartre/Pigalle terms of RLD stuff...in fact I suggest avoiding it as most bars with girls in it/stripclubs are a complete scam where your money is forecfully taken.)

I'm doing a little research because I'm all about white/eastern european milfs, also always looking for a golden shower (if anyone knows where the possibility for that with multiple women let me know!), so naturally I'm looking at going to Frankfurt.

Only thing is, most of the time that I've been in any decent RLD is during the day when I'm between train stations and have a few hours. Is the same kind of stuff open during the day in Frankfurt/Brussels/Antwerp? I'm about to head to Brussels this weekend and I'll leave a report/scout anything you guys might be looking for.

Thanks,

DVS
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: