Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Palace Sunday
Posted: 2014-12-22, 8:59 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
FKK Palace Sunday – December 14, 2014

It was a very enjoyable day at FKK Palace. I got there in the early afternoon when there were more girls than men. The breakfast / brunch was fantastic. I had a perfectly boiled egg, fish, jumbo shrimps; and a piece of chocolate cream pie for dessert. Then I signed up for a 30 minutes massage starting at 3:15 pm.

Back to the main area, I was approached by a gorgeous brunette. She’s Silvia from Hungary. I told her that I had a massage scheduled in just 20 minutes. She smiled and told me she would wait for me.

After the steam bath, I had a shower. Then I parked at the bar up front. I was approached by a few girls. Then it’s time for the sports massage. I had a long shower afterwards. Then it’s time to investigate.

Silvia from Hungary
She has been at Palace for a month and she's a total sweetheart. I agreed to spend one hour with her. She took great care of Freddy and his twin cousins before I kissed her big boobs and licked her pussy. Eventually, I slipped a finger inside her pussy before she finally gyrated her hips and cum. She was very shy and grateful, took a little rest before she returned the favor. Afterwards, she told me she made the right decision to wait for me, "I want a good start for the day!"

Deanna from Hungary
She's really funny and cute. We made fun of each other in the room like we had known each other for a while. I did not finish but we had plenty of laughs. She teased me from time to time for the rest of the evening. As I was getting my stuffs from the small locker before leaving the club, she came from nowhere and pet my behind.... Then gave me another smile.

It’s dinner time. There were salad, rice and potatoes, baked chicken, pork, beef to choose from. For dessert, they had fruit cocktails and pudding.

Kylie from Hamburg
I was about to approach a tall and athletic German girl but her friend waved at me. I was happily pleased with the interruption. Kylie is pretty with a perfect 10 body. I would say her ass is the best ass ever! The oral was fantastic and the sex was great, especially in the doggie position. She's definitely miss 2014 for me!

Krissy from Germany
Krissy is from a small town near Hamburg. She is tall and athletic with a lot of tattoo. I was wondering if her tattoo would distract me. At one point during the oral, Freddy just left the party. Then she showed a lot of patience - very gentle tongue flick to wake Freddy up. I struggled to push Freddy inside her in the doggie position. Eventually, we had a good rhythm before I got on top of her. Then it’s missionary all the way to the finish line.

Kylie from Hamburg
At 11:45 pm, it's now or never as I planned to leave the club around 12:30 am to catch the last tram. I asked Kylie to go with me again. Once she bent over to spread the sheet onto the bed, I was all ready. I had no problem finishing from behind. I hope to see Kylie again soon.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: