Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK World – December 2014
Posted: 2014-12-16, 10:35 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was at World last Friday and Saturday. There were a lot of familiar faces and just a few new talents who were worthy of investigations.

Price increase
Admission is 70 euros from Thursday through Saturday (55 euros from Sunday through Wednesday – Winter Special)
VIP Gold has gone from 475 to 525 for 10 entries

Food
They have a new chef and the food was boring for both days. For Saturday afternoon and early evening until they brought out the party dinner at 10 pm, I had two hard boiled eggs (overcooked), corn, an apple (not my favorite fruit but I was too hungry) and more corn. Luckily they brought out some fresh fruit and I had a banana, a pear and a tangerine.

Christmas Party
Two years ago, we arrived at 11:30 am and we waited in line outside the club for 20 minutes before getting in. This year, there was no line for the entire day and I did not see any guests coming out of the locker areas in the other building. The kino was not busy at all in the late evening as people could find open rooms easily. The weather was not bad – light rain or drizzle from time to time.

It’s still a good deal as they gave everyone chocolate with a 10 euro coupon for entry and a 10 euro coupon for drinks. I got a free bottle of champagne too.

Initiations
I was busy reconnecting with a few girls. Thus I only had initiated three new girls:

Catherine from Romania
She’s tall with all natural C cups. As we got inside the small VIP room and got undressed, she wasted no time to get thing started. As I had one foot on the mattress and one foot on the floor, she kissed my body and then sucked and licked Freddy and his twin cousins. Then we got on the bed while I feasted on her. We started out in the cowgirl position and she was super-passionate, giving me a bear hug and humping me wildly. Then we rolled over so that I could be on top all the way to the finish line.

Christina from Romania
Christina is a petite blonde with shy smile. Unlike the wildly passionate Catherine, Christina was a bit restrictive in the room. I would say she’s very average in performance.

Ivanka from Romania
Ivanka is a tall, beautiful and elegant blonde. She came to me when I was sitting downstairs last Saturday afternoon. We talked a bit and she suggested that we should do something more interesting. My eyes were tired but I could not help how beautiful she looked. Onto the room, I was wild awake. WOW! Ivanka was not crazy like Catherine. She just took her time to kiss my lips, my chest, Freddy; gave me a smile and then repeat….

Just before midnight, I approached Ivanka again and we found the big VIP room wide open. Ivanka told me she would leave around 1 am. It was a wonderful decision. I would be unhappy if I could not repeat with Ivanka at the Christmas party.

Afterwards, I saw Ivanka walking out of the dining room with another girl in street clothes. She gave me a smile and I smiled back.

After spending over 14 hours at World, I decided it’s time to take off. I left World at 1:30 am. In contrast, at the FKKW Christmas party two years ago, we did not leave until 5 am.

Regards,
Fred
Re: FKK World – December 2014
Posted: 2014-12-18, 4:20 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Merry Christmas, Fred!
Good to see you out having a good time.
World management is tempting you with Champaigne?
I hope you gave it to one of the girls and made a new friend!

Weasel

Posted: 2014-12-18, 7:01 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Weasel,

It must be a cost cutting move. They no longer had glasses of champagne at the reception area for the Christmas Party. For VIP Gold card holders, we get a free bottle of bubbles during parties.

Last Sunday, Palace was excellent in terms of food and there were a couple stunners as well.

Cheers,
Fred
Posted: 2014-12-20, 4:31 pm

420 Power Kat
Nice to see some things never change. Keep the reports coming Fred. It appears that you ARE the LAST MAN STANDING

No Pepto, No Ortos, No El Burro,,,,

Life happens!

Posted: 2014-12-20, 9:15 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
mon Dieu.

Let me reconcile:

Fred gallopes around the globe, hand-picking Rumania's finest, and digesting (I quote):
- two hard boiled eggs (overcooked)
- corn
- an apple
- more corn (why ?)
- a banana
- a pear
- and a tangerine
washed away with 'champagne', likely being Sekt or Cava anyway.
Where has time gone ? Where have standards gone ?? Where has Fred's taste gone ???

It almost is too much for yours truly.

As far as I'm concerned, yesterday I received an advance warning I had to work on Christmas Eve - not a big thing because I'm Agnostic(*), but a bother anyway because I have to stay sober. I will compensate in January. Tomorrow I get the final directive. In any way, December 25th diner will be featuring Puligny-Montrachet (**), could be much worse.

Happy Holidays to you all !

Gaston.

(*) actually, an apathic agnost to be precise
(**) for an improvised thingy on the other day, I'll have a Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Sporen steady.
Posted: 2014-12-21, 4:21 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Gaston,

I was trying to avoid the hot dogs and sausage at World to save room for the party food. My fine tastes are still around. Wait till you read my report on Palace.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2014-12-22, 10:42 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Hi Fred,

Yes, I just read it: 2 Hungarians and 2 German girls. A well-balanced menu indeed ;-)

keep cool,

Gaston.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: