Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Freiburg info request
Posted: 2015-05-12, 3:15 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys - has anyone ever been to FKK Palast in Freiburg?

http://www.fkk-palast.com/index-en.php

I might get a chance to check it out soon but wanted to know any news or tips if possible.

Cheers

Trav
Re: Freiburg info request
Posted: 2015-05-13, 8:59 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Mon Dieu, what a location...

Catering for the wastelands of Strasbourg and Mulhouse, adding Basel to that. This is getting rich without even a single drop of sweat. That, in normalspeech, means that one should not expect too much - the prospective clients will be happy with ANY kind of service - certainly provided by young naked girls.

But, this being Germany, where rights to good service is almost written in their Constitution, you might be in for a serious positive surprise. Judging their website, the eye candy is present. But will they deliver ? Only you will be able to tell us.

Prices seem o.k. A little over average, but not excessively steep. I would try if I was you. Can it be worse than FKK Palace in a Messe week ? Not. Can it be better than GT on Fathers Day ? Oh yeah. Go for it !

cheers,

Gaston.

p.s.
How is your german ? This link may work:
http://www.6profi-forum.com/forum/forum ... html?f=139
and if not, you acan decipher the site and navigate from there.
Re: Freiburg info request
Posted: 2015-05-14, 4:15 pm

Trav69
Thanks for the link la Gaffe - that is very useful (Google translate is a wonderful thing). Seem as with most places YMMV although a common theme seems to be an issue surrounding the measurement of time.

I hope I will get a chance to check out the place in the interests of the community :-)
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: