Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt FKK vs Berlin FKK
Posted: 2015-08-22, 8:48 pm

420 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Heading to Berlin for the first time in October, and due to time constraints will pass on Frankfurt FKK's and Goldentime.

I am taking the direct Bahn ICE from Amsterdam to Berlin, even though its 6 hours its not much longer than all the BS you go through at the airports,,plus the 1st Class Train ticket was only 52E vs $100+ and 2-3 hours in airport.

What are the biggest differences you guys are seeing. With the recent pricing changes at Goldentime, the Berlin scene would be a different travel and club experience.

Comments?

Posted: 2015-08-26, 8:50 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Artemis is well-documented, but I for myself would try Kamilla-la-Dee. Just look at the girls ;-)

have fun !

Gaston.
Re: Frankfurt FKK vs Berlin FKK
Posted: 2015-08-27, 10:39 pm

420 Power Kat
Thanks Gaston,

I checked out the site in Berlin for Kamila a-la-de...Seems to be more of a straight Private House,,very tempting. I like hanging out in the clubs as well, not sure if this is set up that way but the girls sure look nice! 200E per hour!

Posted: 2015-08-29, 2:24 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
In Berlin this place is a good value and pretty wild if you can get into a gangbang scene.

http://www.erlebniswohnung.com/index.ph ... Itemid=129

Posted: 2015-09-08, 12:36 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello 420,

You know the admission fee and room charges at Artemis are higher than that at the Frankfurt clubs. Right?

Perhaps you may check out for any gems in the refugee camp in Berlin. :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-09-08, 12:12 pm

nublad
fred wrote:

Perhaps you may check out for any gems in the refugee camp in Berlin. :)

What are you trying to say by this exactly?
Posted: 2015-09-08, 4:50 pm

420 Power Kat
Glad to see you surface again Inspector Fred. I have never been to Berlin so this is more of a Bucket List thing than a true FKK trip. Frankfurt and NRW Clubs are great but the sight seeing is lacking. Berlin appears to be up and coming Euro City to visit so why not. A few extra $ at Artemis is negated by the excellent conversion rates.

When are you back in Europe?

Hope all is well,

James

Posted: 2015-09-08, 5:54 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello 420,

I am in Frankfurt now.

Regards from Palace,
Fred
Posted: 2015-09-11, 6:28 am

PeachFuzz
Berlin is definitely my favorite German city for sight seeing and enjoying some time away from the FKK's. Artemis has great facilities, decent enough food, and a lineup most similar to Palace as far as Frankfurt area clubs. I've preferred the fresher, perkier, more care-free beauties at Sharks lately, though I have had a tough time stomaching Frankfurt at all after my most beloved FKK wife vanished from the scene.
You mention Goldentime...I gave it a second chance finally after 5 years, but really did not care for their selection again. Left early to go to the Living Room in Kaarst and was more than pleasantly surprised! I think sometimes we just need a change of pace and it really did revitalize my joy for FKK's again. Ended up spending 3 nights there back in June with one of my favorite former-Frankfurt sex bombs and another strikingly adorable new gem. Just a nice, friendly, relaxed neighborhood vibe there with some great grilled grub, whereas Artemis will seem to be a bit more of a fuck factory...
Posted: 2015-09-12, 7:32 am

420 Power Kat
Great intel Peachfuzz..good to see you resurface. Palace has always been third on my list for Frankfurt FKK's..behind Oase and World. Goldentime and Brueggen is a completely different vibe,,,always a good time.

I need some cultural stimulation during the day and Frankfurt just doesn't do the trick. Brueggen is a "hamlet",,cool in some ways but after living in the Western USA (Rocky Mountains and California) its hard to see any redeeming value in the local "Nature Parks". Beer and Sex in Brueggen are great..beyond that,,??

Cheers

Posted: 2015-09-12, 12:33 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
420 wrote:
I need some cultural stimulation during the day and Frankfurt just doesn't do the trick.

Hello 420,

The migrants are here at Frankfurt Main. There should be plenty of them in Berlin for you to absorb the Arabic and Balkan culture. :)

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Peach Fuzz, no more Palace? Is it because the food quality is going down fast?
Posted: 2015-09-14, 7:33 am

420 Power Kat
Now the Romanians have new competition from Syria

Posted: 2015-09-21, 4:32 am

PeachFuzz
fred wrote:
P.S. Peach Fuzz, no more Palace? Is it because the food quality is going down fast?

Food was pretty good back in June. Maybe not so much now? No, Palace just isn't the same for me without Jessica. Funny, I won't go to World for the same reason. The last time I was there during the 10 year party was probably the best session I ever had with her in a club. The night I was supposed to meet up with you! Don't want to tarnish that memory.
The lineup at Oase has never done much for me. Mainhattan has been pretty weak of late. So I'll probably make Kaarst my home base in the future with visits to the Living Room and Samya for certain, and maybe give GT another chance.
Posted: 2015-09-23, 4:46 am

coolwhip45
Frankfurt FKK's Rule...nuff said..Frankfurt is number one in the RLD and number one in FKK's. My personal opinion is Deitzenbach is number one..cheap and AO included..not model types..but you can't beat the price....Ina is the best..deep throat and everything except bareback..she is the the GOAT of deitzenbach..that's my two sense... thanks!
Posted: 2015-10-14, 9:47 pm

chairman
420 wrote:
Glad to see you surface again Inspector Fred. I have never been to Berlin so this is more of a Bucket List thing than a true FKK trip. Frankfurt and NRW Clubs are great but the sight seeing is lacking. Berlin appears to be up and coming Euro City to visit so why not. A few extra $ at Artemis is negated by the excellent conversion rates.

When are you back in Europe?

Hope all is well,

James

Bucket list kinda thing eh 420? Good idea- you are getting old :) Enjoy your time in FKK land today amigo.

Hope all is well with you Fred and glad to see you are still around. Haven't been on here for TOO long.

Posted: 2015-11-10, 2:26 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
PeachFuzz wrote:
fred wrote:

Food was pretty good back in June. Maybe not so much now? No, Palace just isn't the same for me without Jessica. Funny, I won't go to World for the same reason.

World definitely has problem in recruiting new talents. Not so for Palace.

I met a new girl last night and she looked and smiled like my first love in Amsterdam. She's a superb performer - the best reverse cowgirl ever!

There is another new girl from Hamburg named Jenny. Whoa! I would like to be sandwiched between Kylie and Jenny!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-11-10, 2:29 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
chairman wrote:

Hope all is well with you Fred and glad to see you are still around. Haven't been on here for TOO long.

Hello Chairman!!!

Yes, all is good indeed. Hope to see you soon in Germany!

Regards,
Fred
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: