Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Oase VIP Service - hotel room on site
Posted: 2015-09-25, 12:05 am

simplyjim
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am watching airfare and looking to plan a trip this winter to Frankfurt. I noticed on the Oase website is a VIP Service offered where you can stay in a room (hotel?) on the property.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this whether personally or from talking with other punters.

I am not so interested in the limo service, but it would be great to stay there for a couple days in a row and have a room to escape to for some down time. Wake up in the morning and catch the line up as they arrive. II know I can just take a taxi to/from hotel in friedrichsdorf, but looking to change things up.

Also can you bring girls back to the room instead of using the shared rooms? Price? Quality of room/bed/etc.

Thanks in advance.

jim
Re: FKK Oase VIP Service - hotel room on site
Posted: 2015-09-27, 2:42 am

420 Power Kat
I hate to guess,,been to Oase many times...but I think it may be one of the rooms on property and even one of the "shared rooms" since many of the girls sleep in them during their stints. I am sure a few Oase "Experts" could clarify?

Posted: 2015-09-27, 6:40 pm

simplyjim
If it is reasonable price it would be nice to give a try. I use public transportation and taxis, so I like to stay all day at one club and often will go back to the same club the next day.

I noticed on website for World something like this at 100€/night. But room is only available when the club closes. I may that a try if I head up there.

Hoping pricing at Oase is similar to World but you get the room to use while punting. If you can bring girls there instead of public room that would be a bonus!

I also sent two inquires over the past week to Oase via their website on this option but have not had any response. So hoping someone can shed some light on this.

jim

Posted: 2015-09-28, 9:29 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
http://www.mercure.com/de/hotel-2937-me ... ndex.shtml

Is where I stay. It's easy and not expensive to get a quick cab to and from Oase. And it's pretty easy to take a train to Friedrichsdorf, and a cab is usually there or a bit of a walk to the hotel. The Mercure is an efficient but comfortable businessman's hotel with breakfast. Also a big grocery store right next door...I usually get bread, meat, and cheese and drinks. The hotel also has a restaurant.

Posted: 2015-10-01, 12:02 am

TheAdmiralSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I stayed over at World once about 3 years ago. It was 100 Euros for the night that started at 4am and (supposedly) ended 10am... overall it was not pleasant. I slept in the room adjacent to the bathroom closest to the bar. I didn't get real sheets or anything, sleeping on the (unwashed) sex bed & sex pillows while trying to keep a few towels over them.

9am one of the stern female housekeepers opened the door, waking me up with the subtlety of a Mac truck horn. When I didn't get up right away, she kept at it. I looked at her with a smile (as it seemed incredulous and funny to me at the time) and she calmed down. I signaled I just needed another few minutes and she went on her way. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, took a shower & think I ate some minimal breakfast of bread and sausage.

Have not repeated the experience since.
Posted: 2015-10-13, 10:39 pm

simplyjim
Thanks for the tips. I am likely going to stay at the Mercure hotel as I have had good experience with this in the past. Maybe I will ask about the on-site room option when I visit the club.

If the experience at oase would be anything like world, I am not interested at all.

Otherwise if someone visits oase in the near future and can ask about this and report back it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted: 2015-10-15, 12:09 am

Supporting Member
My understanding is that Oase's overnight facilities are different from World's- but at a much higher cost. Where World just has you stay in one of the regular rooms, Oase offers separate, pricey, VIP rooms.

One girl told me they have a few different rooms, including a bondage room, that I believe you can rent by the hour or the night. I saw pictures and some of them look like Roman style orgy suites... spacious and designed to have sex in a more lavish environment than the regular rooms. If I remember correctly she said reserving a room for the day & overnight went into the many hundreds of dollars/euros.

Good luck & please report what you find out.
Posted: 2015-10-15, 6:22 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
thanks for this thread with a little research on trains im booking hotel mercure for my next holiday to frankfurt didnt realise how easy fkk oase is from frankfurt hbf would have gone there on my last trip if i had known.

will do a 5 night trip 3 in central frankfurt and 2 out in hotel mecure so i can see the club.
Posted: 2015-10-19, 10:55 pm

simplyjim
Thanks Admiral, I was thinking it might be the case that the price was a bit premium. Given the reasonable prices to stay in the Mercure or one of the other hotels nearby plus the taxi both ways, it would be hard for me to justify spending a lot more to stay at Oase.

Still need to solidify my trip plan, but likely to be in the Frankfurt area for about a week near the end of November. Not a bad way to spend my Thanksgiving holiday!

I will inquiry about the room option prices when I visit Oase for future reference and share what I find out.

Posted: 2015-10-26, 9:30 am

Supporting Member
Thanksgiving at Oase... kind of changes the image of holiday stuffing for me.

Have a great time
:)
Posted: 2016-01-28, 11:32 pm

FinnishGuy93
Yes they have two of those VIP rooms.
The security staff of Oase took me once to see the rooms when a girl had idea I should see them.

I would not rent those rooms. Atleast not alone.
That's because renting them costs shitload of money which I'd prefer to spend on girls instead.
Maybe if you have friends with you then it might be an okay idea if you split the costs. I can imagine someone celebrating their bachelor party or something like that there.

Mercure hotel in Friedrichsdorf is probably the best place to sleep near FKK Oase. Costs only like 50 euro for room.
Posted: 2017-01-05, 4:35 pm

Yourboyroc
Quote:
simplyjim wrote:
I am watching airfare and looking to plan a trip this winter to Frankfurt. I noticed on the Oase website is a VIP Service offered where you can stay in a room (hotel?) on the property.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this whether personally or from talking with other punters.

I am not so interested in the limo service, but it would be great to stay there for a couple days in a row and have a room to escape to for some down time. Wake up in the morning and catch the line up as they arrive. II know I can just take a taxi to/from hotel in friedrichsdorf, but looking to change things up.

Also can you bring girls back to the room instead of using the shared rooms? Price? Quality of room/bed/etc.

Thanks in advance.

jim

I will be staying for three days in Frankfurt and based on the reviews I plan on visiting fkk Oase, palace Dietzenbach and Partytreff. This will be my first time in Germany and my first FKK experience. BTW, I'm a black man, Can anyone tell me if I will have issues getting in and will the women be with me. I don't know if many black tourists have been there. Thanks in advance

Marc
Posted: 2017-01-05, 4:51 pm

Yourboyroc
I will be staying for three days in Frankfurt and based on the reviews I plan on visiting fkk Oase, palace Dietzenbach and Partytreff. This will be my first time in Germany and my first FKK experience. BTW, I'm a black man, Can anyone tell me if I will have issues getting in and will the women be with me. I don't know if many black tourists have been there. Thanks in advance
Posted: 2017-01-06, 4:27 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I know (not merely seen) a black guy who goes to Dietzenbach. Pretty sure it should be OK.

Posted: 2017-01-06, 11:10 pm

Yourboyroc
Thanks for the info.. Have you been to partytreff. If so, which one has better looking girls?

Thanks,
Marc
Posted: 2017-01-08, 10:20 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sorry, have not been to partytreffs. From what I've read about those in the Frankfurt area Dietzenbach is the better deal...a better quality experience at about the same price or a little more.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: