Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerp rld . Saturday 26/09/15. 2000-2150. Also Brussels and Den Haag.
Posted: 2015-09-27, 2:16 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Checked out Antwerp rld on a Saturday night between 2000-2150. Lots of drunkards about and the city was buzzing as any European city does on a Saturday night. Peep show was closed but a new kino has been constructed. Went inside but it was empty. Well designed and 6 euro entrance. The rld seemed to be about 40% full. Who wants to work on about Saturday night, right ?
The demographics were roughly as follows.

Early 20s ees - 60%
Shemales /trannies 10%
Milfage - 20%
Rest -10%

Also seems to be a pick up bar called kejfkes or something like that. Lots of white men looking for black ladies. Also a few street walkers but not many. Next stop Brussels.

Posted: 2015-09-27, 11:57 pm

splodge Power Kat
27/09/15. 1600-1830. Brussels rld. About half full. Demographics as follows:

Man drag 100% early twenties ees. Near enough anyway. Very pretty as usual. Stunning.

Back streets mostly black. Counted about 25 women working. 3 white women. Seriously old and haggard white women !!!!! Not one did I fancy. One decent black girl but most of the women weren't what I'm looking for.

Antwerp 2000-2200. Shift change time I suppose. 2000 seemed to be swapping over. Demographics same as stated before. Some new shemales and ladies on show tonight though. At 2100 I counted 83 ladies working. Seemed about 30% full. Lots of beauties of course , counted about 5-7 milfs I really liked and one shemale was stunning. Two I mean. More to report tomorrow. If anyone wants a nice place to eat in Brussels rld look out for the sign that says poulet en broche or something like that. You'll see it on your right in the side roads. Really nice.
Re: Antwerp rld . Saturday 26/09/15. 2000-2150. Also Brussels and Den Haag.
Posted: 2015-09-28, 8:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
cym18.tripod.com seems charleroi rld has been moved and is in a different area or does not exist ffs. That ruins my plans for tomorrow's little vvisit.any other rlds in Belgium worth visiting?

28/09/15 1430-1630 Den Haag. Fantastic as always. In Geelenstraat I counted 28 women and 2 shemales working. She males seem to be popping up more and more in rlds. Love it. Anyway. Geelenstraat was between 1515-1550 . Equal proportion of milfage , and ees in their twenties.

Doubletstraat 1430-1505. EXCELLENT !!!!! Yeah sure. A fair few rough looking ones you wouldn't be interested in at all . Even if they were the last woman on Earth. Uttoxeter boy oh boy . Doubletstraat never disappoints if you adore milfs and Latino milfs. Mostly milfs my friends . Black , white , Latino, mixed. A smorgasbord of beautiful older women. Let's get this right. Not all were perfect but I guarantee there is something for everyone here ; if you like older women that is. Fair few younger ees but mainly milfage.

Posted: 2015-09-30, 11:44 am

splodge Power Kat
29/09/15 1430-1830 Den Haag. Spent a fair amount of time checking out both rlds. Counted 60&28 first time round both. Then 65&32 so numbers quite consistent but more in Doubletstraat. Some stunning milfs in Geleenstraat and even a glamorous gilf turned up. You want blonde local older ladies then try Geleenstraat. You want Latino or black older ladies then try Doubletstraat. There's also older ees and a couple of local ladies too. Also younger ees.
K
Then it was off to Amsterdam. 1800-1930. What's happened to this place ?? Hardly any girls working. Most windows empty . I was also threatened in the singel area. North African origin possibly. He approached me. I said no . He started saying don't you push me away , I could ruin your life etc. I just carried and ignored him. Think he was piste up. Standing outside the hostel on that road. He shouted 9 o'clock at the motel yeah ??? What is a matter with some people ???? Then I was chatting to the she males making enquiries. Two males walked past shouting don't do it. It's a man etc. They kept going on and on. Yawn. Checked out the peep show. Nice American milf and some others. Walked back through singel hoping I wouldn't see the trouble maker. I didn't but still no women on show!!!! That's a suitably fitting way for me to retire from this game. Things have changed a lot for me.
Posted: 2015-09-30, 11:52 pm

lilji
I think 6pm -7:30pm is the time you'll see less woman. I used to get the 9 pm bus back to London and it sucked as the last bit of the day there would be hardly anyone working.

Also, something similair happened to me in the singel as well with a guy mumbeling shit at that hostel door then shouting as I walked away..

And lastly, don't retire!
Posted: 2015-11-20, 9:58 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello lilji

Lol. I'm still retired. Things have changed a lot for me. But I'm still up for some more tours of duty but right now, its not happening. The Belgium and Holland trip was really good. Nice to get away. The man in the singel area was a horrible figure. I think he was trying to sell me something or ask for something . Usual shit. Wish some people would just mind their own business. My attitude pissed him off. And yes. It was outside the hostel place.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: