Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brussels and Antwerp Trip Report 26/9/2015
Posted: 2015-09-27, 9:49 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Got the Megabus on Friday night and arrived in Brussels at 7am. The drop off point for the Megabus is actually the other side of Noord station/Gare Du Nord so a perfect drop off point for the RLD.

After freshening up in the station, I walked out to the main RLD at just before 8am and I would say about just under half the windows already had girls there, mostly putting on make up etc and getting ready for the day. I noticed a few of the windows had dayshift/nightshift times on them (8am - 6pm dayshift/6pm - 6am nightshift) tho I've never stayed past midnight at the RLD so wouldn't know how true the 6am end time is.

I decided to start early and noticed an Asian girl in the Berry and decided to go there

---

Thai Girl - Brussels RLD Berry (around 76 Rue d'Aerschot)

She quoted 40 Euro from the window and I went in. She left the room for me to get undressed and brought in a fan as the room was quite hot. I would say she was around 25ish, slim body and large enhanced breasts. She got undressed and then started rubbing me all over and being quite playful. She then began to kiss and lick my body until the got to the penis. She began kissing and licking the shaft and was licking my balls and then the condom went on for a CBJ. She done this, encouraging me to pull and play with her nipples. After that, she jumped up and started riding me cowgirl. After we done this for a few mins she asked to change position and I did doggy style until I finished, lightly slapping her bum. I heard a buzzer go off quite literally as I started to cum, which I found quite funny, but also realised that the girls here are timed by the maid who sits outside.

I was super horny and this was my first session of the day, but wondered what would happen if I didn't finish in the time slot (which I think was only around 10 mins or so). The girl herself was very good, but I reckon this is a place you have to finish in the time slot, so keep in mind if you visit. I can't remember her name, so apologies on that one.

All in all a good session to begin the day!

---

I then went a bit of sight seeing in Brussels as well and stocked up on tobacco and put my bags in a locker in the station. I had waffles with berrys and cream like a tourist, then thought it was massage time!

---

Massage Chinois - (7 Rue des Eperonniers)

This street is very near Central Station and right round the corner from the Grand Palace.
The massage is 35 Euro for the hour and you can also get a shower as well. The massages are very decent in here and the girls who do them have always been very nice. They also seem to speak better English than they do Dutch or French and have always been Chinese when I've been. Never been offered extra's and never felt like they were on offer, but the massages themselves have always been amazing. Really recommend for a straight massage.

There's a couple of massage shops on the same street at the other side on the road and also a few massage shops on Rue Infante Isabelle that I haven't tried. The one's on the same street, although have never asked or had any, go very sensual towards the end of the massage. I imagine you may be able to get extras in these ones, but you probably have to ask, which is a bit awkward.

---

I went back to the RLD and went for a blond girl I had saw earlier on that day.

Melisa - Roughly 102 Rue d'Aerschot

Again, I was quoted 40 Euro's from the window. She confirmed this included fuck, CBJ and positions.

She said she was 19 and from Albania. She was slim and had large natural breasts that hung quite loose. When I was getting changed I could hear noises from the other room of someone else having a good time haha, and she put on some music to drown that out. I lay down naked as she began to undress in front of me and then jumped on top and was rubbing her naked body against mine. She put the condom on using her mouth and gave an excellent CBJ, first looking at me, then moving around so I could play with her boobs and she played with my nipples. After a good period of time doing this, she jumped up and rode me cowgirl - varying in technique from riding up and down very fast, to grinding slowly, she was amazing at this. She let me take over in the same position and then we flipped over, without loosing the flow, in to missionary. Again, we down different techniques in this position until I came. I would say the actual session lasted around 20 mins. After that, whilst getting changed, we chatted quite a bit about Belgium and where we were from. She said currently, she works everyday for a month and a half roughly, then takes two weeks off at a time.

Very pleased with this session and one I would definitely see again.

---

After this I went and had a bit of lunch and then went back to the RLD. I walked around for quite some time and popped in to the different bars on the way up. Drank some Hoegaardens, which were only 1.5 Euro - 2 Euro a time then jumped on the train to Antwerp.

Walked around Antwerp for a bit, so the sites (I'm back here next week anyway so didn't get too lost up in the city) and walked to the RLD.

At around 4:30pm I arrived and the windows were pretty much 70-80% full. Walked around quite a bit and deicided I wanted something a bit more kinky so went up to the S&M windows. All the girls there seemed a bit cold and all quoted 100 Euro for any sort of S&M, regardless.

I saw a very attractive blond woman, maybe around mid 30's, and went up.

Mistress Charlene/Charlyn - somewhere between 2 - 18 Schiperstraat (I think 6/1)

The following is a fetish report, so you may want to skip if you don't like that kind of thing

She was blond, had nice sized breasts, was wearing leather fetish gear and was German. Very attractive too.

She was very friendly at the door, and said she would do a s&m session for 50 Euro's but that it wouldn't include sex. When I've done S&M before, I've always stated what I'd like to do. I quite like the Mistress/Slave scenario, and wanted to feel I was at her command, so said I'll do what you want me to do in the time. This is a bit risky, but I went for it anyway.

She commanded me to strip in front of her, then kind of pushed me down to my knee's. She got me to kiss her boots and only say 'yes mistress' or 'thank you mistress'. She kicked me a bit then said 'follow me' but stay on your knees, so I hobeled around to a back room that had a shower. She commanded me to lay on the floor, as she teased me a bit, then slapped, a sort of tease and denial. She said she would wants to give me a golden shower as I masturbate myself, and she did just that. She then told me she was going to kick my balls full force if I didn't cum, which I managed to do. After that she caressed them, with slaps, to finish with tease and torture.

I hadn't done a lot of this before, and it was quite good to try new things. After this I showered.

The room she had was fitted out with lots of large S&M items, big cross to tie you up etc, and you took a lift to get to the room.

She was very chatty in the end and when I told her I hadn't really done this kind of thing before, she almost apologised and was saying sorry as she thought by the way I asked to be in her control, that I was experienced. She was very encouraging to return to her and said if I came back in the future, to research things I think I might like, and she would introduce me to them.

She works 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and I stupidly never took details to try and see her again, or plan a trip around her. She said she had been in Belgium for 12 years. Couldn't find anything on her online, so if anyone know's her or has info, then if they could send me it, I would be grateful!

--

After this, it was back to Brussels.

I had been to the Peep Show on Rue d'Aerschot a few times during the day and saw solo girls and couples. Each time, I only placed 2 Euros as it was just to have a peek. I went around 11pm and put a Euro in to initially check out, with the intention of putting more in if I liked what I see. The girl came right up to the window as I started to rub myself a bit through my clothes and she went crazy. I couldn't hear what she was saying, other than 'you are masturbating' (I didn't really, just a bit of a rub) and pointed to a camera in the room. She then pointed and said something about 'boss'. I was like 'fuck this' and then left. The other times during the day I had simply watched, and I never planned to fully wank off anyway. There was a bucket in the cabins filled with hankies.

So my question is, are you not actually meant to wank in the Peep Show cabins? (again, I had no intention to go full way, just a bit of a rub to get myself excited). If you aren't, why are there hankies and bins there? I feel bad if I stepped the line, even if to me it was just a rub.

Another observation, in the back streets behind Rue d'Aerschot at night where the RLD extends to, a lot of the woman don't seem to sit in the windows. They walk the streets and hang around in the bars, and then try and entice you to go with them to the window. They do this, whilst trying to avoid the police (it's definitely not legal to do that) and it all seems a bit dodgy. There are more woman than there are windows in those streets, so I guess that' why they do it. It also suggests that the window owners might be pimps or something (as it doesn't fit the one girl one rent model). It's horrible to say, but unless you know the girls, I wouldn't recommend going to these windows as it doesn't seem at all legit like Rue d'Aerschot does.

On Rue d'Aerschot, I did go up and down the street quite a number of times during the day and evening. I was only once quoted 50 Euro's, the rest of the time 40 Euro's. I think it's safe to say, 40 Euro's is the standard price (but always remember to negotiate at the window). I would say, in general, the young girls are a bit prettier in Brussels than in Antwerp, but the RLD in Antwerp has much more variety in terms of looks, age, fetish, TS etc. If the two RLD were one, it would be perfect haha!

If anyone has any questions on this then please feel free to ask.
Re: Brussels and Antwerp Trip Report 26/9/2015
Posted: 2016-02-03, 1:58 pm

dvs8373
Quote:
Mistress Charlene/Charlyn - somewhere between 2 - 18 Schiperstraat (I think 6/1)

The following is a fetish report, so you may want to skip if you don't like that kind of thing

She was blond, had nice sized breasts, was wearing leather fetish gear and was German. Very attractive too.

She was very friendly at the door, and said she would do a s&m session for 50 Euro's but that it wouldn't include sex. When I've done S&M before, I've always stated what I'd like to do. I quite like the Mistress/Slave scenario, and wanted to feel I was at her command, so said I'll do what you want me to do in the time. This is a bit risky, but I went for it anyway.

She commanded me to strip in front of her, then kind of pushed me down to my knee's. She got me to kiss her boots and only say 'yes mistress' or 'thank you mistress'. She kicked me a bit then said 'follow me' but stay on your knees, so I hobeled around to a back room that had a shower. She commanded me to lay on the floor, as she teased me a bit, then slapped, a sort of tease and denial. She said she would wants to give me a golden shower as I masturbate myself, and she did just that. She then told me she was going to kick my balls full force if I didn't cum, which I managed to do. After that she caressed them, with slaps, to finish with tease and torture.

I hadn't done a lot of this before, and it was quite good to try new things. After this I showered.

The room she had was fitted out with lots of large S&M items, big cross to tie you up etc, and you took a lift to get to the room.

She was very chatty in the end and when I told her I hadn't really done this kind of thing before, she almost apologised and was saying sorry as she thought by the way I asked to be in her control, that I was experienced. She was very encouraging to return to her and said if I came back in the future, to research things I think I might like, and she would introduce me to them.

She works 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and I stupidly never took details to try and see her again, or plan a trip around her. She said she had been in Belgium for 12 years. Couldn't find anything on her online, so if anyone know's her or has info, then if they could send me it, I would be grateful!

I've been with Charlene, twice in one day! She's so hot and very kind!

I'm not big on the S&M thing, but I'm a huge fan of facesitting/golden showers. Especially with a hot milfy blonde German woman. She checked all my boxes except for no sex...would love for her to fuck me after pissing in my face, but unfortunately that is something she doesn't do...

I like her as well because she's honest more or less. When asking a girl if she does golden showers, most often they tell me they can pee right now, but when it comes down to it, they can't manage more than a small dribble, or I will tell them to drink as much water as they can in the next hour and I'll be back, but they rarely do. When I asked Charlene for round 2 she said to come back in an hour and she'll finish her 2 litre bottle of water.

Would love to see her again, hopefully when I go back to Antwerp I catch her when she is working.
Posted: 2016-02-07, 7:47 am

Mojito
The Brussels RLD is highly rated by me. Not sure about Antwerp, never been there before but I am sure I would venture there at some stage in the future.

Nice report and good read, cheers!
Posted: 2016-02-07, 6:17 pm

G H Bone
Great report - thanks.

lilji wrote:
On Rue d'Aerschot, I did go up and down the street quite a number of times during the day and evening. I was only once quoted 50 Euro's, the rest of the time 40 Euro's. I think it's safe to say, 40 Euro's is the standard price (but always remember to negotiate at the window).

On Aerschot it used to be 40 euros got you CBJ + one position, 50 euros for CBJ + multiple positions. But maybe the price has dropped nowadays.
Posted: 2016-02-09, 6:30 pm

PeterPiper
In Belgium, is it normal to have your cock washed in a sink by every girl you visit?

It never happens to me in Amsterdam or back home in London but when in Antwerp, it happens nearly every time.

The reason I don't like this practise is that I don't like to have my dick then dried with a towel thats been used to dry fuck knows how many other dicks before mine!

And besides I shower right before visiting a girl and never ask for ow anyway.
Posted: 2016-02-09, 11:41 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
No, it isn't. But it happens quite a lot.

And what's your problem ? The girls want a minimum of hygiëne, which is difficult enough for them. All clients state they're clean - yeah right. I agree on using a second-hand towel is not good, but you can dry your tool with those large paper tissues , can't you ?

Gaston - thinking girls who care for hygiëne are a good thing.
Posted: 2016-02-10, 2:48 pm

G H Bone
Yes, it happens with some girls in various RLDs not just Antwerp. Most of them have disposable paper towels rather than cloth.

I agree with Gaston on this one - girls who are concerned about hygiene definitely to be preferred to girls who aren't.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: