Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve parties
Posted: 2015-12-22, 10:50 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Is anyone going to the Christmas Eve parties at Sharks or at Palace? World and Oase will be closed on December 24.

Unlike the other 3 clubs, FKKW will not have any party on December 31. Are the FKKW girls too tired to open their legs? :)

Regards,
Fred
Re: FKK Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve parties
Posted: 2015-12-22, 11:48 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Perhaps I shouldn't speak as I have no personal experience with this...but...I've never heard an entirely positive report regarding these parties. Most guys report a bad male to female ratio, and maddeningly long waits for rooms. An average day at an FKK is probably better than a party day.

(The one notable exception may be Bernd's. I don't know what is on their schedule, but I've heard good reports about their special days and parties. It's a small place, and obscurely located, so the dynamics are different there.)

Posted: 2015-12-22, 11:50 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
From the Bernd's website:

On the following days, the club will be closed:
24.- 12.25.2015 and
31.12.2015 -1.1.2016

Posted: 2015-12-24, 10:10 am

420 Power Kat
Hi Fred,

I was checking the site and sure enough, your in your zone. Have fun and keep the girls smiling!

Happy New Year

Posted: 2015-12-24, 7:34 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello 420 / Mr. Fact Checker,

Thanks for the confirmation. :)

Will you be in Amsterdam for New Year's Eve? Say hello to Chairman for me if you see him. Tell him I miss that walk to the Alkmaar Train Station on New Year's Day (before our journey to Zuid Holland to PHG)!

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-12-26, 5:49 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
At Sharks, they are offering an early bird special for the New Year's Eve party for 80 euros rather than the full price of 100 euros. Doors and legs open at 17:00.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-12-28, 2:20 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you like FKK Parties nights and consider going to the Silvester Parties at Sharks or at Palace, you may want to know:

1. the outdoor areas at Sharks are closed due to construction (but they may be open for the New Year's Eve party)

2. the food at Palace really sucks while the food at Sharks are good

3. in the absence of the Home Team and other top talents at Palace over the holidays, the lineup at Sharks are much better. You may even see two supreme talents no longer at FKK World.

4. the management at Sharks has a way to motivate top talents: three elite performers at Sharks told me independently that they got $1,000 bonus to work these 3 nights: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. I doubt that the same offer would be extended to sub-standard talents. When I was told about this the first time on Christmas Day, I wonder if the owner can break even. But looking at the dismal showing of customers and girls at Palace on Boxing Day, I think the owner is onto something brilliant.

5. Unlike Palace where a Losers' Lounge is set up for smokers, people just puff it up everywhere at Sharks. In the early afternoon, it's OK. But later in the evening, it's much better to be with a lovely Sharks girl in the room upstairs with windows rather than breathing in those irritating stuffs. But once Sharks complete the construction and re-open the outdoor areas, that would be a non-factor.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-12-30, 6:50 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The food at Palace is still behind that at Sharks. But within the last 24 hours, there have been improvements. The fish with spinach and a creamy sauce last night was very good. The breakfast this early afternoon was fine too - smoked salmon (have been missing for a while), fresh fried eggs (sunny side up) cooked to perfection by a new chef with glasses, roasted chicken (definitely taste better than the crispy chicken by the Asian chef at Sharks).

I saw the former Indian Chef hauling trash outside. We exchanged smiles regardless, perhaps for different reasons! :)

I hope these improvements will continue through the Silvester Party (no price hike for the party at Palace as compared to Sharks). The smiley lady asked if I would come to the party, "for you, it's free." Well, my card costs me 600 euros. I would consider it as prepaid.

I may stop by Sharks this evening to check on the latest. At least, I have to see if Patricia is a one-time wonder. She was not there last Sunday but I was very happy with two former FKKW angels - Special K and Bianca (who had to change name to Lavina at Sharks).

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-12-30, 9:13 pm

Exnocomment
Great to hear about the food improvement at Palace. I think that is the one thing that would've kept me from going back when I'm in town. When I was there, even the food at Mainhattan late into the evening was better than the dinner offering there on a Saturday night.

Way to go Fred! Any new superstar recommendations at Palace or sticking with the favourites?
Posted: 2015-12-30, 11:11 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
When I was there, even the food at Mainhattan late into the evening was better than the dinner offering there on a Saturday night.

Way to go Fred! Any new superstar recommendations at Palace or sticking with the favourites?

Hi Exno,

I have not been to Mainhattan for a while. The last time I was there, they had freshly prepared food even after midnight.

If the food at Palace is bad again, you can either:
1. order take out from the delivery menu (Oase used to forbid food deliveries when they had their dysfunctional kitchen
2. hop on the U Bahn to Messe and walk about 3-5 minutes to Skyline Plaza. You can find very good quality food there in a much relaxed setting compared to the Frankfurt Main Station.

These are not superstars. But they provide very good service for the basic price of 50 euros:

1. Roxanne from St. Pete in Russia - very beautiful C Cups, all natural, you must feel them and suck them to believe they are actually real. She just asked if I have any special desires in mind and then proceed with body and nipple kissing....

2. Irene from Barcelona - she parks herself in the Romanian quarter when Anna Marie and her Romanian friends are on holidays. Dark brown long curly hair, swimsuit body, tight abs, long legs and soft skin. She would rub her body against mine, kissed my chest and sucked the nipples, BBBJ and then Reverse Cowgirl! You must ask her to do that. It's a great view!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2015-12-31, 5:49 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Fred,

All this talk of food!
Gaston would be proud...of you. Maybe not so proud of the food.
I'm more interested in the tight abs discussion.
I would travel the earth for girls with 6-pack abs. Mmmmmm!
Have a great New Year!

Weasel

Posted: 2015-12-31, 12:14 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
weasel9x9 wrote:
I'm more interested in the tight abs discussion.
I would travel the earth for girls with 6-pack abs. Mmmmmm!
Have a great New Year!

Weasel

Hello Weasel,

High Five! :)

As to girls with 6-pack abs, I would suggest that you look into:

1. Kylie from Hamburg at Palace - she trains very hard when she's taking the days off

2. Irene from Barcelona at Palace - the softest skin you can imagine, "just like a baby" as she would say

3. Lavina from Romania at Sharks - very much unspoiled beauty with the most athletic built and the tallest (172 cm without shoes) as compared to the previous two. Man, her big eyes and those long thighs and legs!

Not only that they keep your juice throwing in the right direction, they are inspirational and uplifting. You just want to get in shape so that when you walk back to the lockers with these athletic beauties, you don't get jealous remarks like, "look at that FAT FUCK with the gorgeous girls!"

The winter has arrived! It's almost freezing early in the morning with the wind chill. When are you cuming? :) I will alert the girls!

While Gaston is an established and esteemed food critics, I indulge in honey bunny burgers and fresh fruits. I will try my best to impress him. You shall see in the upcoming posts soon!

Happy New Year to you as well.

December 31 is still a work day for me........

Best Regards,
Fred in the air over Glasgpow
Posted: 2016-01-01, 12:16 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Weasel,

Are you into something kinky?

There is a S&M room at the new wing in FKK Sharks. You can cuff someone and restrain the ankles. It has that creepy black and red color in the room.

At Palace, there is a shower area all the way towards the back that very few people use. The other day I happened to notice that there is a room on the right just before that area. FOCK! A white chair for the gyno exam of a woman or perhaps something else. A girl asked me if I noticed the hand, "some guys like that." Goodness, we are talking about some fisting shit. No wonder they set up that room by the shower area. Crap, I will never take any quick rinse off there. That room has a curvy bed as well, complete with a bunch of Kama Sutra positions displayed on the wall.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-01-02, 5:14 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Oh, Fred!
You have my FULL attention!
I've been a big fan of kinky for the longest time. Sharks sounds like it has just jumped to the top of my to-do list. I wonder if they have toys as well. I could always bring my own.
I love letting a girl look into my bag of toys when I travel.
Sometimes I get slapped across the face.
Sometimes I get a knowing smirk, and make a new best friend!

I get back the end of March, but I am traveling with family, and won't get far from Amsterdam.
I should be back at the end of the summer for ten days of very bad behavior in Antwerp, Koln and Amsterdam.
Keep up the good work!

Happy New Year!
Weasel

Posted: 2016-01-02, 2:43 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
weasel9x9 wrote:
Oh, Fred!
You have my FULL attention!
I've been a big fan of kinky for the longest time. Keep up the good work!

Happy New Year!
Weasel

Hi Weasel,

You meant FULL erec....?! Ha Ha...

Three girls at Palace has shown me their little toys. Kiara has a tiny black/grey dildo/vibrator. Veronika has a even smaller pink rocket and it's quite noisy when she plays with herself....

BUT they would love to use the life size Hand and Arm on you! You should bring your own. Bring receipts and declare them if they are over 430 euros combined. I would love to see the excitement on the German custom officers' faces when they see them in your bag.

There is a big sex shop near the Frankfurt Main Station along Kaiserstrasse.

You may check with Wim to see if they have something similar at GT. I have not been there for 5 years. I have heard good things but I have more than enough to handle in or near Frankfurt.

Happy 2016!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-01-02, 6:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Great to hear about the food improvement at Palace. I think that is the one thing that would've kept me from going back when I'm in town.

Hi Exno,

What about the absence of your lovely Stella? :) She's back at work today.

Happy Saturday!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-01-03, 2:14 am

Exnocomment
fred wrote:
Exnocomment wrote:
Great to hear about the food improvement at Palace. I think that is the one thing that would've kept me from going back when I'm in town.

Hi Exno,

What about the absence of your lovely Stella? :) She's back at work today.

Happy Saturday!

Regards,
Fred

She is incredibly beautiful.. But my session with her was late in the day and I had several sessions before (and I'm sure she's been quite busy) so it wasn't the fun filled romp that it could've been. I also found her less responsive than some of the other girls I've been with.. That face and those eyes though.. And that ass..

Lia from Romania, now that was a hell of a time, we were both nearly passed out afterwards.. But that girls got a mouth on her that's for sure.. Hm, should plan a trip back to Frankfurt soon..
Posted: 2016-01-03, 12:50 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
She is incredibly beautiful.. But my session with her was late in the day and I had several sessions before (and I'm sure she's been quite busy) so it wasn't the fun filled romp that it could've been. I also found her less responsive than some of the other girls I've been with.. That face and those eyes though.. And that ass..

Hm, should plan a trip back to Frankfurt soon..

Hello Exno,

Excellent observations and comments! You met her once and you captured all that?! You are a stalker! :) Well, you would no doubt be a fine chairman of the Stella Appreciation Society. Just imagine my reaction when a sweetheart suggested adding Stella into the mix for a foursome "when we are all here next year [in 2016]"....

Lia with the very big eyes and strong shoulders?! She's a very good friend of Inna. Inna has returned while Lia is on holidays. Wait till you meet the strong and athletic Julie from Romania! She has those swimmer shoulders from playing handball in high school.

That's an excellent idea. Frankfurt was on high alert last Monday and Tuesday. I saw DB security and police walking around in pairs with a big German Shepard looking for explosives and .... Then no more dogs the next days.

You may want to make a stop at Sharks in Darmstadt. The management there really knows what they are doing! But if you need to lose weight, you'll have to resist the temptation to stay out of the kitchen at Sharks! Ha Ha!!

Happy 2016!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-01-07, 1:32 am

Exnocomment
So I'm flying back to London for a business trip in a bit over 2 weeks and am considering spending a night in Frankfurt as a pit stop again, so I might either check out Palace again or maybe make the trek down to Sharks..
Posted: 2016-01-07, 1:39 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sounds good. It will get very busy in Frankfurt in a bit over 3 weeks....

Regards,
Fred
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: