Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Misc Antwerp Info Desired
Posted: 2015-10-07, 4:40 am

nyc diesel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
During my upcoming Amsterdam trip in November, I may take a daytrip to Antwerp for both a change of scenery and some potential mongering.

I've checked Thlays online and was suprised r/t for this short 1:21 ride was about 100 euros. Seems high. Are these Internet prices? Would I be better off financially buying tickets at Centraal Station? Are there cheaper trains to Antwerp from Amsterdam?

In Antwerp, is the station close to the main tourist areas and the RLD area? I may not be able to enjoy myself in the windows, as I'm older and the sexual plumbing doesn't work as fast. If I go to the windows, do the girls do longer sessions?---I've noted recent contributors have noted sessions tend to be 40 euros for the 15-minute wham-bam-thank-you-mam . . .wondering if there are 30 minutes available at a discount.

Also, anyone know if there's a decent prive in the area that's Anglo-speaking friendly, which may be better for me than the window scene.

Any feedback appreciated. Many thanks.
Re: Misc Antwerp Info Desired
Posted: 2015-10-07, 8:09 pm

Liam1975
I was in Antwerp in June this year.

The train station is about a 10-15 minute walk to the main tourist area, and the rld is a further 10-15 minute walk.

When you get to the main station concourse, stop and have a look around as the building itself is awesome. Walk out of exit to De Keyserlei &The Meir and follow the street where you'll soon find yourself in the Grote Markt

As for the rld, I had sessions with two girls which I found to be more relaxed and less mechanical than you would find in Amsterdam. Each of the sessions were 50e.

There are also trams in Antwerp if that will make it easier for you to get around. I didn't use them so can't advise on tram numbers, routes etc, but I did notice them stopping a couple of mins walk from the rld.

Enjoy your trip
Posted: 2015-10-09, 2:16 pm

lionel
Bus no 17 from Bus station area goes to the edge of the RLD,or take a Taxi as you may become lost close to St Pieters Sqaure, where there is a selection of cafe bars,cafe Bananas does some very good food and beers, De Konnig.
The Old Seamens house has been demolished, where you could have a room for under 50 euros B&B, apparently the new Hotel is further towards the Dock area and I have not visited Antwerp for a while, but on a Friday evening in a big building,bar club,Transvestites openly meet.
In the centre Peiter Pott Stratt, there is a Fetish Bar where they had some wonderful parties!!
Posted: 2015-11-20, 12:27 am

lilji
Apart from one tim e at 40 euro, I've always been quoted 50. I've had awesome experiences in Antwerp and nothing special mechanical ones too. I'd say read up where you can, and watch for busy windows. The RLD isn't too big so you can take your time observing!
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: