Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Frankfurt Weekend
Posted: 2016-05-07, 9:27 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Oh, that girl from Romania / Moldova at Sharks is Cosmina - she's like Resse Whetherspoon cute with a lot of skills.

The other girl at Palace is Anja from Romania. There is a new arrival from Hamburg as well. Want me to pump her for a performance test drive?! :)

18th? Where will I be on that day? Lucky dog, U6 & U7 maintenance will be done on May 17.

Regards from sunny Frankfurt,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-07, 4:02 pm

Exnocomment
No problem Fred, you're always going a mile a minute!

Palace is of course tempting.. But being indoors during such good weather feels kind of lame.. I've also been considering heading down to Yin Yang in Roermond in Holland during my time there as their property is big and gorgeous and out in the countryside!

So, how's the grand tour going? Seems like it's treating you quite well!
Posted: 2016-05-07, 4:32 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
No problem Fred, you're always going a mile a minute!

Palace is of course tempting.. But being indoors during such good weather feels kind of lame.. I've also been considering heading down to Yin Yang in Roermond in Holland during my time there as their property is big and gorgeous and out in the countryside!

So, how's the grand tour going? Seems like it's treating you quite well!

Hi Exno,

I'll get it all sort out once I get out of the danger zone.

Do not go to Palace before 5 pm when the weather is nice. Very few girls will be there as most customers would stay outside. You may recognize some Palace girls in the city center. There is one restaurant they really like :)

It should not concern you. CZ Gina gets some new silicon in her already big tits.

Aida might still be on vacation when you visit. She was on fire two weeks ago. She was sorely missed yesterday.

At Sharks, Arianna is going home on Sunday. She has that unique BBBJ with the tongue going around the world in 6.9 nano seconds.

The grand tour is going well. I was at the Meridian Spa earlier this afternoon for some relaxation. I'll go to stay at another spa hotel for Sunday.

Deployment in 90 minutes...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-07, 4:41 pm

Exnocomment
Haha, so where's good suggestion to go?

Considering the nice weather... Sharks? Oase? World?
Have you been to Goldentime in Bruggen or Yin Yang in Roermond?
Posted: 2016-05-08, 10:17 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Haha, so where's good suggestion to go?

Considering the nice weather... Sharks? Oase? World?
Have you been to Goldentime in Bruggen or Yin Yang in Roermond?

Hello Exno,

Get your running shoes and be prepared for double clubbing - Sharks for the afternoon to enjoy the outdoors and switch to Palace around sunset time of 8:30 pm and party till 5 am.

If I can do it at my age, you can do it with ease.

If you want to try World, get a car for the maximum flexibility and you can bounce around Pohleim and Frankfurt or even Darmstadt.

Yes, I was in GT and YY before. Your comment about YY being a big club may be misguided. Wim would know for sure. YY should be smaller than PHG - Planet Happy Garden.

Too bad that I could not join you on May 18th. If you are in the NRW area, you may check out Magnum and Ocean. Perhaps you'll run into Crystal and her super-cute and feisty cousin Sibel. They left their marks on yours truly at Sharks in March when they visited the club for a week. Sibel was saying something like "50 shades of grey..... let's try something different.... how about you test if the constraint really works?....." when three of us were in that dark S&M room. I could tell you more when we meet in person again. This is not for pubic digest. :)

Oh, BIG CORRECTION - U6 & U7 maintenance till May 19th. Get ready for a little adventures around Broke-a-hymen station. I trust that you will not take the easy way out and catch a taxi.

I am working on a report but I must go now. :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-13, 9:21 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Exno,

Your babe would be very glad to see you. Some of the people for this meat convention (unlike the light and technology convention around mid-March) are not nice to the girls - grabbing the boobs as the girls walk by, snapping their asses.....

I may be in your neighborhood while you are visiting Frankfurt :)

Anna-Marie is not in Hamburg this week.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-13, 11:17 am

splodge Power Kat
Fantastic city. You should of checked out both rlds. They're worth it. Always worth a look in the kino in breitegasse too. Long time no see Frankfurt.

Posted: 2016-05-14, 12:39 am

Exnocomment
Haha, I'd love to party for hours.. But I'm only in Frankfurt for the afternoon!

I'm arriving at 11 or so and flying out to Amsterdam at 9. So only so much time to spend there..
Posted: 2016-05-14, 2:30 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Haha, I'd love to party for hours.. But I'm only in Frankfurt for the afternoon!

I'm arriving at 11 or so and flying out to Amsterdam at 9. So only so much time to spend there..

Oh no, you may be negatively impacted by Palace's new policy then! If the girls do not start at 11 am, they will have to stay till closing time of 4 am or 5 am (Thursday through Saturday).

The 2nd shift girls just hate it - they can no longer start at 1 or 2 pm and leave at 1 am. Thus they may not start until 4 or 5 or even 6 PM when the weather is very nice outside (like last weekend).

But if you communicate with your lady in advance :)

Or you can scope out the bus ride between BrokeaHymen and Industrieof stations until they are done with the U6 & U7 maintenance.

Well, you can still do the double shift between clubs in Frankfurt and the RLD in Amsterdam. :) Enjoy!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-14, 4:06 pm

Exnocomment
Haha, fair enough. I know you're a big fan of Sharks now Fred, I was only there when it was still cold. Is Oase much bigger and nicer for when the weather is nice or is Sharks still the place to be? Saw another thread on another forum ranking Sharks > Oase > Palace

Also, for Sharks if I go there for like noon will there be lunch available or should I eat elsewhere? I do also just enjoy hanging around the city as well. Alter Oper. That long pedestrian shopping street I always forget about, etc.
Posted: 2016-05-15, 5:01 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Haha, fair enough. I know you're a big fan of Sharks now Fred, I was only there when it was still cold. Is Oase much bigger and nicer for when the weather is nice or is Sharks still the place to be? Saw another thread on another forum ranking Sharks > Oase > Palace

Also, for Sharks if I go there for like noon will there be lunch available or should I eat elsewhere? I do also just enjoy hanging around the city as well. Alter Oper. That long pedestrian shopping street I always forget about, etc.

Hi Exno,

I love fish and seafood. I could see myself getting in diving gear, dive inside the tank at Sharks, catch some fishes and make sushi. Better yet, eat them alive like a bear. :)

For men, Sharks > Oase > Palace. I agree. Not for the girls though :)

Yes, I had been there as early as 12:30 pm and they served breakfast. The best part is that you can leave your stuff in the locker and go outside. Then come back and tell them your locker number. There are supermarket and fast food place nearby. They serve a lot of fresh fruits as well - honey melon, water melon, orange, kiwi fruit, etc + cakes.

OK, they do get a bit old after a week at the club. Ha Ha...

Well, in Darmstadt city center, you can check out the sights and shops around Luizen Platz. You can get a new pair of Lloyd fancy shoes at very good prices, perhaps better than the price in your neighborhood. Too bad that you cannot get the tax refund since you are flying to Amsterdam. But you can get the money when you leave Schiphol. Or leave me the paper work..... :)

So you are not going to Palace?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-15, 9:37 pm

Exnocomment
Thanks for the tips. I'm a bit undecided.

I've never been to Oase which was why I was so curious. The outside part of Sharks didn't look that nice from the inside when it was cold but it really depends, I suppose. I'm a fan of many of the ladies at Palace, I'm more likely to head there only or earlier if the weather looks to be not so good.. Forecast seems to be a bit mixed currently?

Are you actually going to be around on the 18th? You have my email!
Posted: 2016-05-18, 5:38 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
Thanks for the tips. I'm a bit undecided.

I've never been to Oase which was why I was so curious. The outside part of Sharks didn't look that nice from the inside when it was cold but it really depends,

Are you actually going to be around on the 18th? You have my email!

Hello Exno,

So much temptations. So little resources..... :)

Oase? You better hire a car or bring some energy bars with you. I heard they would not let you order food from outside. You must eat at their restaurants which had changed back to buffet. If you get there early, tell the girls to take you to the room with mirrors on three sides as well as the ceiling. It's surreal with the right babe.

Sharks was under construction when you last visited. When you look at Yvette dancing on the lounge chair, you may forget everything else and perhaps walk into the pool filled with icy cool water!

No, when my wife is away, I go elsewhere to play. :)

Cheers,
Fred
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: